Eagles (NFL) Commerce: Pluralism Diary(?)

You are just saying that because you are afraid of Kat!

NnnnOOO, I'm saying that because as an Iggles fan we LOATH the Callgirls.

I know, doesn't everybody, but we loathe them more.

One year the Callgirls came in and a young attorney started a snowball barrage on them. He then went on to be the Mayor, and then the Governor. That's how you court votes. :rock:

The Boston team? meh, who really cares, that's AFL anyway. But if you're standing in our way yer gonna get RUN OVAH.

See what I did there? Lapsed into your language. I'm so neat.

Are you kidding me? You can NOT be serious with this load of garbage, comparing your team to the Patriots. Lol! Now THAT is way more funny than you trying to fake a New England accent. :D

Oh no perish the thought. I would never compare my team with the Patriots. That's the AFL. You know, the junior league. There's no way to take that seriously.

The team that has been in the super bowl almost every year since the year 2001, you mean? :D

No I mean the team that MAYBE will let you come visit the Lombadi trophy over the next decade if you play nice. And make me a clam chowda sammich.

We will have it back next year. It must make you kinda angry that everyone is STILL talking about Patriots instead of the Eagles though. :D What are the Pats going to do? Is Tom Brady going to retire? Tom Brady STILL broke records for most yards passing even though he lost the Super Bowl. What's the deal with Malcolm Butler? And what about Bill Belichick? :D Inquiring minds want to know I guess. ;) Lol!

The Patriots still draw a crowd even if they LOSE a super bowl. :) Even if we didn't win another super bowl, we fans will never forget this greatest decade that the gods bestowed upon us with the Tom Brady years. :D All hail King Tom!

NnnnOOO, I'm saying that because as an Iggles fan we LOATH the Callgirls.

I know, doesn't everybody, but we loathe them more.

One year the Callgirls came in and a young attorney started a snowball barrage on them. He then went on to be the Mayor, and then the Governor. That's how you court votes. :rock:

The Boston team? meh, who really cares, that's AFL anyway. But if you're standing in our way yer gonna get RUN OVAH.

See what I did there? Lapsed into your language. I'm so neat.

Are you kidding me? You can NOT be serious with this load of garbage, comparing your team to the Patriots. Lol! Now THAT is way more funny than you trying to fake a New England accent. :D

Oh no perish the thought. I would never compare my team with the Patriots. That's the AFL. You know, the junior league. There's no way to take that seriously.

The team that has been in the super bowl almost every year since the year 2001, you mean? :D

No I mean the team that MAYBE will let you come visit the Lombadi trophy over the next decade if you play nice. And make me a clam chowda sammich.

We will have it back next year. It must make you kinda angry that everyone is STILL talking about Patriots instead of the Eagles though. :D What are the Pats going to do? Is Tom Brady going to retire? Tom Brady STILL broke records for most yards passing even though he lost the Super Bowl. What's the deal with Malcolm Butler? And what about Bill Belichick? :D Inquiring minds want to know I guess. ;) Lol!

Sorry, did you say something? I was flying.

Hey Chris which do you like better ---

WealthyImaginativeArabianhorse-max-1mb.gif
AccomplishedChillyAlpinegoat-max-1mb.gif

I have to take exception here. Normally an air-ball is only found in basketball. For someone to pull off an empty-handed full extension air-ball in the NFL to lose the Super Bowl, now that is some epic buffoonery!

Why didn't the patriots old man just watch how a pro quarterback handles the ball? Foles scored a touchdown by just walking into the endzone.

Well to be fair, 87-year-old Booby Brady tried it first, and had all day to run. It was after that that Foles volunteeed to show the old geezer how it's done. And the Riots never saw it coming even though they'd already run it themselves.

That's watcha call "caught napping".

Forum List

Back