Eagles Giants Christmas Day. Football unwatchable

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
This is the first game I’ve watched since last Superbowl. The NFL is more blatantly crooked and rigged than the Biden “victory” The officiating is just awful. Eagles ball, 4 second left in the half, ball down, no time outs ——- aaaaaaand Giants get called for delay of game. Early in second half, Giants go on 4th down, Eagles CLEARLY offsides——- aaaaaaand Giants get called for false start.

Do people take this game seriously??

I saw that. Second half is better. But I saw a loophole in “roughing” the QB.

Tyrod Taylor NY QB ran. He slid. Eagles smashed his head (sort of, technically a foul) During the slide. Flag flew,
But the gotcha, Illegal procedure on NY. Flag had flown on the snap. Free shot on QB. Replay the down. Even though the PHI penalty was bigger and more damaging (potentially).

Last edited:
I saw that. Second half is better. But I saw a loophole in “roughing” the QB.

Tyrod Taylor NY QB ran. He slid. Eagles smashed his head (sort of, technically a foul) During the slide. Flag flew,
But the gotcha, Illegal procedure on NY. Flag had flown on the snap. Free shot on QB. Replay the down. Even though the PHI penalty was bigger and more damaging (potentially).
Pass interference?? Wussdat?

This is the first game I’ve watched since last Superbowl. The NFL is more blatantly crooked and rigged than the Biden “victory” The officiating is just awful. Eagles ball, 4 second left in the half, ball down, no time outs ——- aaaaaaand Giants get called for delay of game. Early in second half, Giants go on 4th down, Eagles CLEARLY offsides——- aaaaaaand Giants get called for false start.

Do people take this game seriously??

You haven't watched a game since the Super Bowl and you decided to watch Eagles/Giants? :laugh:

I am regretting wasting another season on the Vikings.

Think I would learn by now.

And state taxpayers got hooked for a half billion funding a shiny new stadium for the losers.
The state definitely didn't learn.

I finished watching something else and turned to the Ravens/49ers game to see the score....Sadly I hit it just as halftime started.....Every single commercial was about blacks, about the only white guy I saw the whole time was the pale bald-headed annalist.

The NFL better relearn who it's paying fan base is.....Shit's getting old quick.

You haven't watched a game since the Super Bowl and you decided to watch Eagles/Giants? :laugh:
Only because it’s on Christmas Day and we had a big family get together and one of the relatives is a Giants season ticket holder

what? The last play? The NY hail mary? I barely paid attention. Such a longshot . Probably looking in here.
Second to last play. Giant receiver got roughed up by one of the Hanson Brothers from Slapshot while the ball was in the air - no call

Awesome when it's in your favor, and criminal if in the other teams favor.
Needs to be a 15 yd penalty and 1st down at max, those 48 yard PI calls (Or, the Brady late-4th-quarter special I used to call them) are such BS

The Eagles do not need much help from the refs to look not to good. They make a lot of mistakes. Fans keep waiting for them to be reduced. The whole season is the same. To watch a good team, do this gives fans ulcers. Any team and their fans would feel the same way. There seems to be some locker room issues and there are questions on coaching. Their adjusting is not quick. The Ravens adjusted against Frisco. Passes across the middle were there and Lamar Jackson took advantage of it as Frisco took plays away from other areas. The Eagles did not adjust when they played Frisco.

The Eagles do not need much help from the refs to look not to good. They make a lot of mistakes. Fans keep waiting for them to be reduced. The whole season is the same. To watch a good team, do this gives fans ulcers. Any team and their fans would feel the same way. There seems to be some locker room issues and there are questions on coaching. Their adjusting is not quick. The Ravens adjusted against Frisco. Passes across the middle were there and Lamar Jackson took advantage of it as Frisco took plays away from other areas. The Eagles did not adjust when they played Frisco.
I just head Jason Kelce is retiring? He was the key to the 4th and 1 push. Hall of Famer. Not easily replaced.

Forum List

Back