Dylan Roof

I answered you in post #53. Also, Hitler or the Nazis in general may have executed a small number of people. But that is all. Largely, the holocaust never happened. I remember seeing a thread somewhere around here on the topic. But because of the undeniable truth of it, the person who wrote it was banned and debate on the thread was closed down.
No doubt you believe Hitler lived too. LOL. Dude, you really are too fucking stupid to live, much less breed.

You are a brainwashed fool. And a dupe. Deal with it.

I would expect such a statement from you, Tojo. Those who commit suicide aren't brave. They're cowards and or idiots. Also, generally speaking, those who died in the world trade center were more innocent than any negro could claim to be. Also, if the subject ever came up in public, you can bet your ass that I would say the same thing.
An expected statement from a coward who thinks murdering 9 unarmed Christians is an act of bravery.

Tell me Tojo. What were those muslims up to when they flew passenger jets into the world trade center buildings. ....
They were murdering assholes, but they also died in a suicide mission. That's braver than a coward like you will ever be. You've already admitted you are a coward. You praise as hero someone who, like the 9/11 terrorists, also murdered innocent Americans. Why is Roof different from the terrorists? Because he kept his ass safe. Why are you different from all of them? Because you are a spineless coward.

I'm sure you don't talk about this in public. Cowards like you never do. You keep quiet, never say a thing in public and use the safety of the Internet to voice your demented delusions. Even so, I think there are people who suspect you are a cowardly, racist asshole and it only takes one of those people to do something to you. Give it time. Do you have eyes in the back of your head? I doubt you do. LOL

....Also, if the subject ever came up in public, you can bet your ass that I would say the same thing.

Sure you would... :lmao:

Virginia executed a monster yesterday who murdered an entire family including a nine year old and a four year old by slashing their throats on New Years day in 2006. The left claims that he suffered during the execution because he was seen moving his head when the second drug was administered. No word about what the left thought about the suffering of the victims and their friends and relatives.

Forum List

Back