Dylan Roof

How about families of the victim? Are they 'high profile' enough for you?

They may not forgive Dylann Roof, but they don't want him dead - CNN.com

No, they are activists trying to get the death penalty overturned
Or defending people just as disgust ok ng as this kid

They are hypocrites who won't say anything because blacks were killed here.

But this is OK...we shouldn't kill the people who did this.

Murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom - Wikipedia
You're pathetic. What an ugly little thing you are.

Translation....I'm hitting the truth.....thanks for your acknowledgement

All you're hitting is your usual blindass partisanshit memes.

I haven't mentioned party or ideology, so what the fuck are uou bringing those up for? Are they part of this issue?

Everyone knows your track record here son, c'mon, you're not on the playground anymore.

I'm anti death penalty, and i don't believe Dylan roof should be executed.
Some people forfeit their right to be a part of the human race....

I prefer to have his organs harvested while he is alive and awake until everything useful has been harvested as repayment of his debt.....

How about families of the victim? Are they 'high profile' enough for you?

They may not forgive Dylann Roof, but they don't want him dead - CNN.com

I haven't mentioned party or ideology, so what the fuck are uou bringing those up for? Are they part of this issue?

They are the foundation of all your "issues", politcal, personal, mental health, etc., etc., etc.

I'm anti death penalty, and i don't believe Dylan roof should be executed.
Some people forfeit their right to be a part of the human race....

I prefer to have his organs harvested while he is alive and awake until everything useful has been harvested as repayment of his debt.....

Perhaps they can stick 'em in Odious. In any other recipient they'd be rejected.

Everyone knows your track record here son, c'mon, you're not on the playground anymore.

My track record?

What, calling out bullshit,.making you be honest about your position?

So again when did I bring up partisanship, you brought it up, so why is it relevant here?

My track record?

So again when did I bring up partisanship, you brought it up, so why is it relevant here?
YOU are the one who brought up political correctness, saying the anti-death penalty crowd wouldn't defend Roof because he killed black folks. That's partisan.

My track record?

YOU are the one who brought up political correctness, saying the anti-death penalty crowd wouldn't defend Roof because he killed black folks. That's partisan.
Buck is a little slow.

Execute him. If we would execute everyone convicted of murber the world would be a safer place. Talk about a deterrent, if the only of penalty for murder, no plea bargain in murder cases, is death, we would have a lot fewer murders. No repeat offenders ever.

And locking up 25% of the world'ws incarcerated population, much of that for petty nonviolent crimes, has eliminated crime too.
I guess we just have a lot of slow learners. A lot of those petty non violent crimes were much more serious before the plea bargain. I have no sympathy for those who make the choice to break the law. Before you break the law make sure you are willing to pay the price. It's a personal choice each criminal makes.

They are the foundation of all your "issues", politcal, personal, mental health, etc., etc., etc.

Nope I don't bring politics into everything, you lefties do that.

My track record?

Buck is a little slow.

A little? Sweet Jesus.

Nope I don't bring politics into everything, you lefties do that.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ......, stop it mang, ya killin' me, bwa ha ha ha ha .....

Does anyone remember the guy who WANTED the death penalty, so everyone was saying "DON'T GIVE IT TO HIM." I don't remember how it turned out. I think it was in Texas or Oklahoma, years ago.
Roof wants to be a martyr. He probably won't appeal the decision. That will be a refreshing switch.

That's great he should be killed, but where are the Anti death penalty activists??????
They only protest non whites being executed.

Does anyone remember the guy who WANTED the death penalty, so everyone was saying "DON'T GIVE IT TO HIM." I don't remember how it turned out. I think it was in Texas or Oklahoma, years ago.
Roof wants to be a martyr. He probably won't appeal the decision. That will be a refreshing switch.

That's great he should be killed, but where are the Anti death penalty activists??????

Personally I like to see him spared and gangbang sodomized by black inmates daily for the rest of his life.

The feds executed Tim McVeigh in record time, about 7 years from the time the crime was committed and nobody on the left or the right protested the execution. It's about 8 years since Major Hasan murdered a dozen of his own men at Ft. Hood. I look for the sentence to be carried out on the jihad major within the first year of Trump's administration.

Personally I like to see him spared and gangbang sodomized by black inmates daily for the rest of his life.
Even though your fantasy, channeled to Roof, is no doubt rooted deep in your troubled mind, he will NEVER be subjected to that because convicted criminals are protected from things of that nature.

Even though your fantasy, channeled to Roof, is no doubt rooted deep in your troubled mind, he will NEVER be subjected to that because convicted criminals are protected from things of that nature.

Bwa ha ha ha ha, yeah, prison's nice that way.

Should be executed, but where is Sean Penn and all the anti death penalty activists?
The last time I saw Sean Penn he was selling his soul to reboot his career by making a mediocre movie glorifying guns and violence. It didn't work out too well.

The feds executed Tim McVeigh in record time, about 7 years from the time the crime was committed and nobody on the left or the right protested the execution. It's about 8 years since Major Hasan murdered a dozen of his own men at Ft. Hood. I look for the sentence to be carried out on the jihad major within the first year of Trump's administration.
IIRC, McVeigh didn't fight it. Once the automatic appeals ran out, he was executed.

IIRC, McVeigh didn't fight it. Once the automatic appeals ran out, he was executed.
Good point but it seems to me that McVeigh's "automatic appeals" ran out pretty fast. Who takes up the "fight" of a condemned murderer on federal death row when there is no doubt of his guilt after the automatic appeals run out? It would be interesting to know what the hell is going on in the Hassan case.

Good point but who takes up the "fight" of a condemned murderer on federal death row when their is no doubt of his guilt after the automatic appeals run out? It would be interesting to know.
It depends on whether or not the murderer wants to fight the sentence or not. There's always some lawyer willing to make a name for themselves. If Roof doesn't fight it, and at this point I do not believe he will, it should happen relatively quickly.

Forum List

Back