Dylan Mulvaney now wants to get pregnant

I gave an example. Did you not actually read my reply to you?

I'll even help you out. Post #509.
I have no idea of the circumstances when he walked through a dressing room at a pageant, give me proper context, how do we know that those girls parents didn't make it up when they found out Trump was running for President, they made up everything else about him! By the way I do not think he is the greatest person on earth, but he did care about America.

I have no idea of the circumstances when he walked through a dressing room at a pageant, give me proper context, how do we know that those girls parents didn't make it up when they found out Trump was running for President, they made up everything else about him! By the way I do not think he is the greatest person on earth, but he did care about America.

How? Because Trump bragged on doing it on Howard Stern.........hence my position on you.

I suppose Jeff Epstein cared about America.

How? Because Trump bragged on doing it on Howard Stern.........hence my position on you.

I suppose Jeff Epstein cared about America.
I do not, and have not ever listened to Howard Stern. Jeffery Epstein was scum. Your position on me means squat to me, I am good with God, that is what matters, he is in control, not me, not you!

I do not, and have not ever listened to Howard Stern. Jeffery Epstein was scum. Your position on me means squat to me, I am good with God, that is what matters, he is in control, not me, not you!

That's been my argument. For some reason you've wanted to argue.

In recent months, he's become supportive of exiled Chinese tycoon and Republican patron Guo Wengui.

Does it have anything to do with the topic? Nope, but neither did the stupid comment on "globalism". Report it and have the mods delete them both.
All this tranny madness has occurred in very recent years and is the furthest thing from an organic, grass roots movements.

You are just too stupid to question why it is being pushed on us.

All this tranny madness has occurred in very recent years and is the furthest thing from an organic, grass roots movements.

You are just too stupid to question why it is being pushed on us.

One could have said that about blacks wanting to not have to ride in the back of the bus and eat at the same diner as whites 60 years ago.

LOL comparing mentally sick people to blacks go figure ya sure it is the same thing you fucking retard.
It's an amazing to watch, isn't it?

Uneducated, unintelligent, unquestioning little proles just go through life with no more awareness than an organ grinders monkey.

That's been my argument. For some reason you've wanted to argue.
I refuse to have irresponsible Garbage pushed on kids, I will take a stand for what is good and expose darkness to the light. I could care less about the messenger like DM but I will not sit idly by while the try to indoctrinate children. Dylan M will never be pregnant

Why, is every church that way, you forgot about the Catholics are you catholic an dso gave them a pass. bythe way were one been found to have done that in my church they wouldn't have to try him!

I'm not Catholic. I have condemned them many times. I just didn't want to make it any more complicated than need be.

Also your internet tough guy posts impress no one.

Forum List

Back