Dylan Mulvaney now wants to get pregnant

As believer's, it is our responsibility to answer someone truthfully when this subject comes up, or is beiong debated.

And I would.

"As a Christian seeking answers you need to read the Bible and speak with God and listen to what he is telling you".

When you did that did God tell you "Vote for the serial adulterer that routinely takes my name in vain"?

Should we allow those born blind pretend they are just like everyone else and can see? Maybe give them drivers license because well, everyone is the same?

And I would.

"As a Christian seeking answers you need to read the Bible and speak with God and listen to what he is telling you".

When you did that did God tell you "Vote for the serial adulterer that routinely takes my name in vain"?

Should we allow those born blind pretend they are just like everyone else and can see? Maybe give them drivers license because well, everyone is the same?
That may be the most ridiculous answer you have given to date. First I voted for Cruz in the primary, but when Trump became the candidate he was the only option for me, Hillary is evil personified and anyone who knows her privately, or worked for her would tell you the same, unless of course they knew she would find out. Second Joe Biden may be more evil than she is, and a pedophile to boot ask his daughter, or the little girls he fondles in a well known video. Also we know Biden cheated on his first wife with Jill and we also assaulted Tara Reade, but see if a Democrat does anything wrong it's swept under the rug and you WON'T see it. Thirdly why is it people on the left want people to vote for anyone but a Christian, but then use Christian values when that person isn't perfect. Trump has said he is born again, use your own advice and allow that which should be, to be between God and that person, you think he doesn't know if Trump is genuine? Democrats stand for the worst kind of evil in the world while telling you they are saints

That may be the most ridiculous answer you have given to date. First I voted for Cruz in the primary, but when Trump became the candidate he was the only option for me, Hillary is evil personified and anyone who knows her privately, or worked for her would tell you the same, unless of course they knew she would find out.

I don't disagree she is and I didn't vote for her.

See, it's easy.

Second Joe Biden may be more evil than she is, and a pedophile to boot ask his daughter, or the little girls he fondles in a well known video.

Or ask the teens girls Trump made uneasy by walking in where they were changing simply because "He can because he owned the pageant"?

Can we not do better?

Also we know Biden cheated on his first wife with Jill and we also assaulted Tara Reade, but see if a Democrat does anything wrong it's swept under the rug and you WON'T see it.

You are NOT speaking with someone who voted for Biden but I am again left with the question as to why you expect people to have values you yourself admit you do not follow.

Thirdly why is it people on the left want people to vote for anyone but a Christian, but then use Christian values when that person isn't perfect. Trump has said he is born again, use your own advice and allow that which should be, to be between God and that person, you think he doesn't know if Trump is genuine? Democrats stand for the worst kind of evil in the world while telling you they are saints

I do not believe I have ever heard Trump say that. I have heard others say that about him.

I call out the hypocrisy of Democrats also all the time.

That may be the most ridiculous answer you have given to date. First I voted for Cruz in the primary, but when Trump became the candidate he was the only option for me, Hillary is evil personified and anyone who knows her privately, or worked for her would tell you the same, unless of course they knew she would find out. Second Joe Biden may be more evil than she is, and a pedophile to boot ask his daughter, or the little girls he fondles in a well known video. Also we know Biden cheated on his first wife with Jill and we also assaulted Tara Reade, but see if a Democrat does anything wrong it's swept under the rug and you WON'T see it. Thirdly why is it people on the left want people to vote for anyone but a Christian, but then use Christian values when that person isn't perfect. Trump has said he is born again, use your own advice and allow that which should be, to be between God and that person, you think he doesn't know if Trump is genuine? Democrats stand for the worst kind of evil in the world while telling you they are saints
I thought for sure the nuts were going to lock "crooked Hillary" up for using email. What happened to that? :laughing0301:
Now they want to lock up Biden because his kid owns a laptop. :eek:

I don't disagree she is and I didn't vote for her.

See, it's easy.

Or ask the teens girls Trump made uneasy by walking in where they were changing simply because "He can because he owned the pageant"?

Can we not do better?

You are NOT speaking with someone who voted for Biden but I am again left with the question as to why you expect people to have values you yourself admit you do not follow.

I do not believe I have ever heard Trump say that. I have heard others say that about him.

I call out the hypocrisy of Democrats also all the time.
Beg pardon what values do I expect others to have that I do not follow?

I realize you are far too stupid to understand this, but the relationship between one corrupt republican and a Chinese tycoon has absolutely nothing to do with the subject matter if this thread.

In recent months, he's become supportive of exiled Chinese tycoon and Republican patron Guo Wengui.

Does it have anything to do with the topic? Nope, but neither did the stupid comment on "globalism". Report it and have the mods delete them both.

Forum List

Back