Dylan Mulvaney Becomes Woman Of The Year In The UK

PTSD has real legit and probably even medical reasons for it to occur. There is no legit nor medical reason for a man to think they're a woman except delusion.
As it turns out, I went to a lesbian wedding a few weeks ago. The service was performed by a transsexual. We met at the bar after and talked a bit. She was not delusional at all. Matter of fact she was one of coolest people I've ever met.

As it turns out, I went to a lesbian wedding a few weeks ago. The service was performed by a transsexual. We met at the bar after and talked a bit. She was not delusional at all. Matter of fact she was one of coolest people I've ever met.

Whatever you say. 🙄

A man who thinks that he's a woman, is pretty much the very definition of delusional.

Excuse me? How is this possible when the dude isn't a woman? It would be exactly the same as saying that a person would win first place at a dog show.

Makes a better looking woman than you do

Excuse me? How is this possible when the dude isn't a woman? It would be exactly the same as saying that a person would win first place at a dog show.

What's the point of even having a "woman of the year" prize in the first place?

Beyond that, who gives a sheet?

Forum List

Back