DVD at home

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Do you have a lot of DVDs at home or do you prefer going to the movies?

For my part, I have several DVDs I have the complete collection of Marvel several disaster movies and science fiction especially those of the late 1990s as well as several old movies and several westerns

And you ?

I have a bunch of dvds that are collecting dust at home. In fact I don’t even own a working DVD player anymore. They’re practically obsolete

I have a bunch of dvds that are collecting dust at home. In fact I don’t even own a working DVD player anymore. They’re practically obsolete

I still have a working LaserDisk player from the early 80's. LaserDisks were the first optical format and were about the size of old vinyl records.

.>>>>

I still have a working LaserDisk player from the early 80's. LaserDisks were the first optical format and were about the size of old vinyl records.

.>>>>

I remember when those things were fancy

I always use DVD's but it's true that soon maybe they will be completely replaced by blue-ray must have a DVD machine in advance and playstation 3 can still read DVD's

I remember when those things were fancy

Bought it a A33 which was the building designation for what used to be the Navy Exchange in Yokosuka Japan. Sometimes we'd get tech in advance of what was available state-side.

.>>>>

I have very few DVD or BluRay discs. I can stream nearly 90% of any movie or TV series online. I do own a home entertainment system that plays both DVD and BluRay, plus I have an Xbone 1 and a PS 4 which plays both.

The only complete set of anything I own is the Lord of the Rings Trilogy and the Hobbit, plus the complete 5 seasons of Fringe.

I have the complete set of Twilight Zone from the early 60s on VHS. I finally got around to copying them to DVD, and now you tell me that will be obsolete soon. Damn.

For my part, I have several DVDs I have the complete collection of Marvel several disaster movies and science fiction especially those of the late 1990s as well as several old movies and several westerns

And you ?

they dont make good movies anymore as they used to so i mostly stay home and watch many DVD's i have.

hollywood is running out of ideas they are so desperate they are remaking classics that should have been left alone.:mad:

And you ?

they dont make good movies anymore as they used to so i mostly stay home and watch many DVD's i have.

hollywood is running out of ideas they are so desperate they are remaking classics that should have been left alone.:mad:
I like the marvel but i prefer too the oldies for sure the late 1990's were good

There are more, that are in the cabinet below the TV.

ZSC_9627_1600x3200.jpg

The films that I have wanted to see enough over the last couple of years were never in the theaters because they were either released independently or on the store shelves already from the very beginning.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back