Dutch Farmers: Canaries in the Globalist Coal Mine | Michael Yon & Eva Vlaardingerbroek

If you think I was only referring to the problem of global warming, I wasn't, although the science clearly supports the idea of climate extremes occurring with increased frequency.

Beyond climate change, there is the problem of resource misuse. Livestock is far more resource intensive than other types of farming. Other farmers waste too (almond farmers pissing away water, for instance), and that needs to be addressed. But livestock farming at current levels is unsustainable.

No, it doesn't. The fact is the last 100 years have been the most stable in the last 800 years. The Great Flood of 1862 dwarfs ANYTHING we have seen in the last 100 years. You should read up on it. The only reason why people think like you do, if they are intellectually honest, is because they haven't read any history so have no idea just how terrible the storms were in the past.

If you think I was only referring to the problem of global warming, I wasn't, although the science clearly supports the idea of climate extremes occurring with increased frequency.

Beyond climate change, there is the problem of resource misuse. Livestock is far more resource intensive than other types of farming. Other farmers waste too (almond farmers pissing away water, for instance), and that needs to be addressed. But livestock farming at current levels is unsustainable.

Figured you for a watermelon.

Time to make everyone poorer except the elites, and their lackeys, which you probably think you will be.

Forum List

Back