Dustin 'Screech' Diamond dies

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
Not much of an actor, as far as that goes, but I hate to see anyone go that way.

" Roger Paul, a spokesperson for the actor, told NBC News: "We are saddened to confirm of Dustin Diamond’s passing on Monday, February 1st, 2021 due to carcinoma. He was diagnosed with this brutal, relentless form of malignant cancer only three weeks ago. In that time, it managed to spread rapidly throughout his system; the only mercy it exhibited was its sharp and swift execution. Dustin did not suffer. He did not have to lie submerged in pain. For that, we are grateful. "

Glad he didn't have to put up with weeks, or months, of pain.

Last edited:
Not much of an actor, as far as that goes, but I hate to see anyone go that way.

" Roger Paul, a spokesperson for the actor, told NBC News: "We are saddened to confirm of Dustin Diamond’s passing on Monday, February 1st, 2021 due to carcinoma. He was diagnosed with this brutal, relentless form of malignant cancer only three weeks ago. In that time, it managed to spread rapidly throughout his system; the only mercy it exhibited was its sharp and swift execution. Dustin did not suffer. He did not have to lie submerged in pain. For that, we are grateful. "

Glad he didn't have to put up with weeks, or months, of pain.

He was only 44.. Shame.

Didn’t he stab someone not too long ago? RIP

EtLe1-TW4AA1pS5

EtLeW64XAAIIYrh

It seems it happened so fast there wasn't extreme suffering, but I'm sure it wasn't pleasant.

Being that we're the same age, and I remember the show, it's saddening.

May he rest in peace.

I can't help but wonder why nothing has come from the man who plays Mr. Belding. He is the only main character who hasn't said anything yet.

God bless you and the remaining cast members always!!!

Holly

The saved by the bell guy died today of lung cancer. Is it a painful death to die in?
According to what is said in the write up, there wasn't any suffering.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

He had ben on a vent at some point. They drug you up pretty good on one of those things. I have been told that you could burn someone on Propofol and they would never feel it.

Oh no, He is the same age as me I loved watching that show, one of my few best memories are of me watching Saved by the bell. RIP Screech!

Sorry to see anyone die that young, but I thought he gave child actors a bad name

^^^ Are the headlines that he eventually went on to make the reason why you say that because if they aren't, what is it that led you to such a belief? I thought that he was awesome before we started learning about his brushes with the law and other people.

Holly

P.S. Even though I was disappointed about his behavior, he was still my favorite from the show.

Today would've been his 45th birthday. He is the one who drew me to Saved By The Bell. In my opinion, the show wouldn't have been the same without him.

Holly

I had no idea he had died a year ago. I saw this thread and assumed it was breaking news.

^^^ One word that can describe me really good is loyal.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I also just happen to have a really good memory.....which can be a bad thing in a lot of ways unfortunately.

Forum List

Back