Durham report

I thunk it's another 5 months before it comes out.
I would expect arrests, violence, and alot of liberal :crybaby: :crying: :blowup:

Has anyone heard anything new?
Does it matter? The investigation is hopelessly colored by political influence, and Barr will just make up whatever he wants when he summarizes it, anyway.
It's kinda ironic that you can see through that, but when the shoe is on the other foot you are a believer. :auiqs.jpg:

Barr said in Dec several more months.
Ok. Last i heard it was getting released in December. Did he expand the investigation?
Trying to get extra time to deflect for Donnie.
Or he could have found something.
Don't put it past our corrupt govt
Yep-
The scope of Durham's investigation has been characterized as wide-ranging; Barr confirmed earlier this fall that Durham has been conducting foreign outreach as part of the investigation. In October, it evolved into a criminal investigation, which Barr confirmed Thursday.

“He is looking at other agencies and also private — departments, and also private actors. So it is a much broader investigation,” Barr said of Durham's probe. “And also, he’s not just looking at the FISA aspect of it. He is looking at all the conduct, both before and after the election.”
Barr: Durham report on Russia investigation won’t be ready ‘for quite a few months’

It's kinda ironic that you can see through that, but when the shoe is on the other foot you are a believer.
Weak, unsupported tu quoque point: check

No demonstrable understanding of the topic: check

Yep, it's a Meister post!
It's kinda ironic that you can see through that, but when the shoe is on the other foot you are a believer.
Weak, unsupported tu quoque point: check

No demonstrable understanding of the topic: check

Yep, it's a Meister post!
I noticed you couldn't refute the post. So just deflect away, ffi

Forum List

Back