Durham Investigation Ends After 3 Years Of Searching, $40 Million Spent, And Nothing Found

You think so, eh? I'm afraid Paul disagrees. Have you listened to him give HIS side of the affair? I thought so.
Paul Manafort disagrees? I'm shocked. I'm aware that he's going on a publicity tour to rehabilitate his shitty image. I wasn't aware anyone actually believed him.

You know who did get a chance to listen to his side of the story? The jury that convicted him.

Paul Manafort disagrees? I'm shocked. I'm aware that he's going on a publicity tour to rehabilitate his shitty image. I wasn't aware anyone actually believed him.

LEARN TO READ. I asked you if you've listened to his account of what happened not whether he agreed or not. And as usual, you predictably refuse to listen to his account while passing judgement because all the Left care about is OUTCOME.

View attachment 698520

Lookee dat! The guy who demands links (as if everything is read or found on the internet) completely ignores giving any of his own (as usual).
I'm perfectly happy to prove that the sky is indeed blue (because somehow you missed the circumstances of Manafot's conviction)

Right after you prove that the FBI did what you claim above

You know who did get a chance to listen to his side of the story? The jury that convicted him.
Ya know who else disputed their conviction?

John Gotti. Does he have credibility? Not any more than Manafort

On May 13, 2019, then-Attorney General Bill Barr let it be known that at Donald Trump’s “request,” he was conducting an investigation into the origins of the Russia investigation. To conduct this investigation, Barr appointed his very own special prosecutor, U.S. Attorney John Durham. For the next three-and-a-half years, Republicans made confident predictions that “Bull” Durham was going to be the man to finally “lock ‘er up.” Surely Durham, unleashed with no deadline, budgetary limit, or constraint on where he looked, would prove conclusively that every conspiracy theory pushed by Trump was true.

But after more than three years and more than $40 million spent, Durham managed to produce just a single charge: accusing Democratic-linked attorney Michael Sussmann of lying to the FBI for not revealing secondhand connections to Hillary Clinton’s campaign when talking to them about Donald Trump’s Russia dealings. In May, a jury found Sussman not guilty of the ridiculous charge.

Unlimited investigation with no budgetary constraints, or time limit?

Hmm…
:laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg: :aargh: :spinner::auiqs.jpg::banana2:🤪 Witch hunt!

LEARN TO READ. I asked you if you've listened to his account of what happened not whether he agreed or not. And as usual, you predictably refuse to listen to his account while passing judgement because all the Left care about is OUTCOME.
You said Manafort disagrees he got due process.
I'm afraid Paul disagrees.
That's the least shocking thing in the world.

I stayed abreast of the proceedings as it was going on. For example, does Manafort explain why he violated the terms of his bail? That's what landed him back in prison.

Manafort is a crook and you shouldn't just blindly accept whatever he says. He has no reason to be honest with you.

what crimes?

and Mueller disagrees...with your claims of obstruction

Former Trump-Russia special counsel Robert Mueller told lawmakers Wednesday he could not exonerate President Donald Trump of obstruction of justice and that the president’s claims that he had done so in his report are not correct.

WATCH LIVE: Robert Mueller testifies before Congress

“The president was not exculpated for the acts that he allegedly committed,” Mueller declared at the opening of congressional hearings into his investigation of Russian interference to help Trump win the 2016 election.

Former Trump-Russia special counsel Robert Mueller told lawmakers Wednesday he could not exonerate President Donald Trump of obstruction of justice and that the president’s claims that he had done so in his report are not correct.

WATCH LIVE: Robert Mueller testifies before Congress

“The president was not exculpated for the acts that he allegedly committed,” Mueller declared at the opening of congressional hearings into his investigation of Russian interference to help Trump win the 2016 election.
i quoted him….

with that said, the dem house exeoerated him when they found no bases to impeach him over the mueller probe

i’m sorry…no president had met with russians? really? you can’t be that stupid
YES, YOU are a sorry...........................retard.

How many US presidents met Russians in the oval office?
Behind closed doors?
With no American press allowed?

YES, you really ARE that stupid.

YES, YOU are a sorry...........................retard.

How many US presidents met Russians in the oval office?
Behind closed doors?
With no American press allowed?

YES, you really ARE that stupid.
i don’t know the number off hand, dozens. Reagan, Obama, Clinton, Xiden (although he also did that overseas) JFk, LBJ, i could go on

i don’t know the number off hand, dozens. Reagan, Obama, Clinton, Xiden (although he also did that overseas) JFk, LBJ, i could go on
You're, as usual..................FOS.
There was only one..........................the orange traitor.

hahah The 2nd Article of the U.S. Constitution

Section 1​

The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America.

LOL

Holy fuck, your ignorance knows no boundaries.

Dumbfuck, you said, "administration," not, "executive branch" or "executive power." A shame you have to switch terms because what you said originally was so stupid. And again, please note the FBI was not a member of the administration...

what are you talkingabout? Flynn took no plea...he with drew his plea....and moreover the Mueller probe never stopped as a result of any thing Flynn did...it stopped when Mueller couldn't find anything.

LOL

You're out of your mind. How did Flynn withdraw a plea if he never took a plea? :cuckoo:

Have a dose of reality where Flynn did accept a plea agreement...

The plea agreement marks a major development in special counsel Robert Mueller's probe

And while Flynn would later submit a motion to withdraw his plea, the court never granted it.

Forum List

Back