Durham Investigation Ends After 3 Years Of Searching, $40 Million Spent, And Nothing Found

I’m pretty well read. Mueller’s report indicated there was no real collusion between Trump and Russia.

Durham hasn’t done shit. Durham got a plea deal from one lawyer who was investigated by the IG, not Durham. Durham prosecuted Sussman and that case fell apart and Sussman was acquitted. He’s now going to prosecute another guy named Danchenko and that prosecution is almost certainly going to fall apart too. His star witness refused to come to the country and testify so the only real evidence is a tweet by him.

Durham is a miserable failure. All he has are conspiracies lacking facts.
Youre a moron. Just shut up. You dont even present an interesting debate challenge. You offer nothing at USMB.

It was a riot by Trump supporters. What did I miss?
It was a protest to have fraud investigated. 75 million had a problem with the election and those people represented them. The complicit Congress disenfranchised them and the FBI instigated the violence to distract from the real reasons this happened.

That is the truth, and the lies you are stupid enough to believe will never change it.

It was a protest to have fraud investigated. 75 million had a problem with the election and those people represented them. The complicit Congress disenfranchised them and the FBI instigated the violence to distract from the real reasons this happened.

That is the truth, and the lies you are stupid enough to believe will never change it.
I asked an example of me being conspiratorial and using theories instead of facts.

And this is what you reply to me with? You give me your theories without facts.

Here’s a clue. The rioters on Jan 6th weren’t disenfranchised. They got the chance to vote like the rest of us. Their votes were counted like the rest of us. No one took away their rights.

Trump on the other hand did try to disenfranchise many of us. It didn’t work, thank god.

I asked an example of me being conspiratorial and using theories instead of facts.

And this is what you reply to me with? You give me your theories without facts.

Here’s a clue. The rioters on Jan 6th weren’t disenfranchised. They got the chance to vote like the rest of us. Their votes were counted like the rest of us. No one took away their rights.

Trump on the other hand did try to disenfranchise many of us. It didn’t work, thank god.
The J6 hearings are not based on facts.

Could it be because most of the people Durham must rely on in such investigations are all part of the same leftwing deep state that Trump constantly fought with?
So all you have is “they’re all in on it”.

Weak.

Yeah, I think so, yes. The FBI even helped destroy some of Hillary's phones with the evidence on them so others couldn't examine it. They arrested Paul Manafort on lying to the FBI when he actually didn't because his foreign dealings didn't fall under federal guidelines but they charged him anyway, then locked him in solitary 3 hours from DC for 20 months, too far for even his attorneys to access him, then they posted a 10 million dollar bail--- more than they did for John Gotti the mobster.

This government is protecting criminals while abusing others to the extreme simply for their politics, so yeah, the answer has to be yes. We have a major malfunction in getting lawful justice in this country wherever the government's own interests lay now.

Yeah, I think so, yes. The FBI even helped destroy some of Hillary's phones with the evidence on them so others couldn't examine it. They arrested Paul Manafort on lying to the FBI when he actually didn't because his foreign dealings didn't fall under federal guidelines but they charged him anyway, then locked him in solitary 3 hours from DC for 20 months, too far for even his attorneys to access him, then they posted a 10 million dollar bail--- more than they did for John Gotti the mobster.

This government is protecting criminals while abusing others to the extreme simply for their politics, so yeah, the answer has to be yes. We have a major malfunction in getting lawful justice in this country wherever the government's own interests lay now.
You just make shit up and expect people to believe it..

And Manafort was CONVICTED retard and there were Maga types on the jury

You just make shit up and expect people to believe it..
Wow, triggered? I make up nothing, ahole. Try learning the FACTS.

And Manafort was CONVICTED
Like I said. Another federal kangaroo court oppressing political opposition.

and there were Maga types on the jury
Sure. Can you give names and numbers? No? I thought so.

Bottom line, if 1/100th of what the Left rountinely pulls, defends and supports done to others was turned around and done to THEM, they would all scream like banshees.

Another federal kangaroo court oppressing political opposition.
No. it was a conviction by a jury of his peers in a court of law. He got due process.

Why do you say it was a kangaroo court? Other than the fact that you want to believe it, of course.

Again. The jury had Maga types on it and even THEY voted to convict

200 copy.gif

Lookee dat! The guy who demands links (as if everything is read or found on the internet) completely ignores giving any of his own (as usual).

Forum List

Back