Durable US recovery at hand

Ford this month raised its 2012 forecast for total U.S. vehicle sales to as much as 15 million. If Ford’s prediction is on the mark, industrywide vehicle purchases would rise by about 2 million this year from 12.7 million in 2011, according to Carson. Such an increase has occurred only three times in the past 40 years, and in each of those cases -- 1971, 1976 and 1984 -- an economic recovery was taking hold, he said.

Durable U.S. Recovery at Hand as Growth Drivers Shift: Economy - Bloomberg

'Forecast'; 'as much as'; 'If'.

Get back to us when these become fact.

I work in the housing construction industry, the pace here is good and has been since 2010. yeah the pay is not as good as it should be 20 bucks an hour, should be 30, but I am self employed so I work faster to earn more per hour.
I was in the industry during the 80's and 90's. It took 5 years then to begin working at a good pace.
You can be a negative Nelly all you want but there are many jobs in the paper and craigslist. If your not working it's cause you don't want to.
I have diversified to where I do more than one trade also.

Hmm...is that a fact...hmmm...funny how no one is building but you claim everything is just fine....odd. :doubt:

if no one is building, why are there new construction in the area?

Building starts are a mere 20% in your state than what it was pre-recession.
So don't ask me. Obviously if what you say is correct - then your experience is very isolated and not indicative of what everyone else is getting in your state.

See they wont evern accept the facts.

These corps are accepting the facts.

Bloomberg is accepoting the facts but not the disgruntled brained cons

See they wont evern accept the facts.

These corps are accepting the facts.

Bloomberg is accepoting the facts but not the disgruntled brained cons

That's not very civil. ^

Ford this month raised its 2012 forecast for total U.S. vehicle sales to as much as 15 million. If Ford’s prediction is on the mark, industrywide vehicle purchases would rise by about 2 million this year from 12.7 million in 2011, according to Carson. Such an increase has occurred only three times in the past 40 years, and in each of those cases -- 1971, 1976 and 1984 -- an economic recovery was taking hold, he said.

'Forecast'; 'as much as'; 'If'.

Get back to us when these become fact.

These are facts in evidence in this article.

yet you are all pretending its not true.

WHY?

there are facts in the article and you people are pretending there are not.

WHY?????

This is becoming a big pattern with the right.

They deny facts exsist if they dont like them

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

hell you dont even what you are?
Outline you prefect poltical platform.

Can you ask again in grammatically correct English what you would like? Because post #35 is unintelligeable

James Rickards wrote the book. You're about as intelligent as a box of stones TM. The Mises institute is a learning center for the cause of liberty, something"the right" cares about just as much as "the left".

Nice try, but you're not making any sense. As per usual.

pretending there is no recovery when the numbers say there is is not going to win you an election.

Then why is there any need to explain?

Is this impending recovery sneaking up on us so slowly we cannot notice it without you posting an article explaining it really is happening, but we just cannot feel it? Idiot

Hmm...is that a fact...hmmm...funny how no one is building but you claim everything is just fine....odd. :doubt:

if no one is building, why are there new construction in the area?

Building starts are a mere 20% in your state than what it was pre-recession.
So don't ask me. Obviously if what you say is correct - then your experience is very isolated and not indicative of what everyone else is getting in your state.

i don't live or work in the entire 3 state region i border.

Forum List

Back