dumb journalist

Is it an MMA competition where you hit people? Our cops are supposed to be pro fighters now? Youre asking them to bet their life on whether or not they can win a fight?
Not at all. That would be up to the officer. But, in this situation, he should have been able to handcuff him. And, with training, he would be able to react better as well. Again, he drew his gun when the perp would reach for the tazer. So, if he decided to shoot and kill, he could have hit him in the back of the head with the gun and handcuffed him instead. Life saved.

Not at all. That would be up to the officer. But, in this situation, he should have been able to handcuff him. And, with training, he would be able to react better as well. Again, he drew his gun when the perp would reach for the tazer. So, if he decided to shoot and kill, he could have hit him in the back of the head with the gun and handcuffed him instead. Life saved.
Nah fuck that. Cops shouldnt be forced to wrestle tazers away from people in order to save their own life . Who gives a shit if that dirt bag is dead anyway?

now look at this argument form this article:

“The Taser issue is a red herring, and if you see the video, he grabs the Taser but he releases it multiple times,

lol lol dumbest argument i ever saw. he released it multiple times because he grabbed it multiple and and didn't not comply. You can not let go of it multiple times if you have not grabbed it multiple times. some black dude must have write this and yeah he tried to taser the cop he grabbed it pressed trigger but was not turned around far to land the shot. you can here the taser go off in the video. justified this black dude put the cop in danger. and then these dumb journalists make it worse.
You should NEVER start off a thread calling someone dumb.

Maybe, often not.

If you have someone at gunpoint and they try to advance within the 5 foot zone, shoot them.
you just prove my point you can shoot faster then the kick. you are saying cops should learn karatie. the perp would shoot them before they could get off a kick./

you just prove my point you can shoot faster then the kick. you are saying cops should learn karatie. the perp would shoot them before they could get off a kick./

No, I'm say 5 feet is a buffer zone. Outside of the buffer, the firearm reigns supreme. As you said, no one is that fast - I don't care what the movies show.

So if someone approaches the buffer, it's best to shoot them before they breach it, or they very well may take your gun from you.

We used to practice with starters guns, and it's dicey even in the buffer, but I could take the gun away about 60% of the time.

BTW, as far as I know, all police academies teach some sort of martial arts. One of the Sifu's I studied under was a Los Angeles Sheriff's Deputy. A lot of the people in the studio were cops. My main Sifu was a Minister.

No, I'm say 5 feet is a buffer zone. Outside of the buffer, the firearm reigns supreme. As you said, no one is that fast - I don't care what the movies show.

So if someone approaches the buffer, it's best to shoot them before they breach it, or they very well may take your gun from you.

We used to practice with starters guns, and it's dicey even in the buffer, but I could take the gun away about 60% of the time.

BTW, as far as I know, all police academies teach some sort of martial arts. One of the Sifu's I studied under was a Los Angeles Sheriff's Deputy. A lot of the people in the studio were cops. My main Sifu was a Minister.
oh i see. i remeber when thy taught him hoe to use night sticks.

oh i see. i remeber when thy taught him hoe to use night sticks.

The "night sticks" modern police use are Tonfa

1661031226659.png

A Kung Fu weapon.

1661031273522.png

Forum List

Back