Dukes of Hazzard actor John Schneider called for public hanging of Joe Biden

Free speech. You can say "I want to overthrow the US government." For it to be illegal it has to be a credible plot including tangible gathering of weapons, organization, battle plan. The way the Democrats were highly organized in overthrowing the 2020 election.

Free speech. You can say "I want to overthrow the US government." For it to be illegal it has to be a credible plot including tangible gathering of weapons, organization, battle plan. The way the Democrats were highly organized in overthrowing the 2020 election.
true and trump did not do that at all. exonerated in his impeachment trial the second time dems tried to impeach him. then dems have fit and did the is ludacris trial which the lied through. exampled trumped crabbed the steering wheel and tried to make security drive him to capitol. all security and rive came out saying that was lie. when the hearings didnt work and no one watched them they had another fit. and scrapped up some stuff and got a court to agree to sue him for it and now he is waiting on the supreme courts ruling. how many time has dems said we got him and failed. the have failed so bad and are desprite that these democrat state cry babies are trying to get him off their ballots. this isnt working either. dems have dont nothing or this country except obsess over Trump. and every time a crises is caused by their invaled president he does nothing and goes off to the beach some where.

His words are not anywhere approaching what she did. Besides, she was only 1 out of 15 examples I provided, including Johnny Depp who actually threatened the act
You're FOS.

Johnny Depp Being Investigated By Secret Service​

1703848957462.png
Sunny 101.5
https://www.sunny1015.com › johnny-depp-being-inv...

Johnny Depp was at the Glastonbury Festival in the UK when he made a reference about an actor assassinating the President, which peaked the ears of Secret.

Teabaggers don't want ANY investigations of threats made by their fellow cult members.

Forum List

Back