Dukes of Hazzard actor John Schneider called for public hanging of Joe Biden

The

There are people who will look for anything as an offense. You can go to a place of business and walk past somebody to quickly or wait for someone to move as to pick up a product and it takes them time and the next thing you know anyone they came with is staring you down a couple of minutes later. We can be sensitive and perhaps not sensitive enough in how we act with people.

EC B asked what law John Schneider violated. Your response was a link to a Wikipedia article about THREATENING THE LIFE OF THE PRESIDENT.

That response tells us this is your position

I asked WHERE did he do that. You failed to answer that in your response
He didn't threaten to hang him.

He said he should be hanged.

Big difference.

Fair enough.

Garbage OP then, agreed?

The problem is tha tthe presidency itself has been reduced to an honorary title.

Biden's just a puppet with someone elses hand shoved up his rear end.

It's the staffers in Washington who are calling the shots.

You can have all of the elections you want, the staffers don't go anywhere. They stay over the course of many administrations.

It's always been that way, of course, but it took someone like Biden to really demonstrate the consequences of that reality.

The stupid fucker deleted his tweet. What a blowhard chickenshit fool.

Secret Service spokesman Steven Kopek said the agency was “aware of the comments made by Mr. Schneider” but would not confirm or deny an investigation was underway “as a matter of practice.”

“We can say, however, that the Secret Service investigates all threats related to our protectees,” Kopek added.
he didnt bidens people did because it was getting to much attention . lol lol

Just saying. It is the Prog Party who is attacking each other and getting more violent. One day some or many of you will be begging for help in a dangerous situation and will get very few to do so.

I'm sure the pathetic Liberals will have John sentenced to the electric chair. (extreme punishments for Repubs) but Liberals walk away free from most nefarious acts. :icon_sjung:

The problem is tha tthe presidency itself has been reduced to an honorary title.

Biden's just a puppet with someone elses hand shoved up his rear end.

It's the staffers in Washington who are calling the shots.

You can have all of the elections you want, the staffers don't go anywhere. They stay over the course of many administrations.

It's always been that way, of course, but it took someone like Biden to really demonstrate the consequences of that reality.
And it is really important, to understand who is behind the funding of this system, IMO.

And it is really important, to understand who is behind the funding of this system, IMO.

How predictable is it that all of the recent special interest funded ''polling'' has the two better candidates at the bottom of their so-called rankings and all of the authoritarian posers on top of their coercive sales pitch?

It's like what the Republicans and the cable news entertainment programming got together and did to Ron Paul all over again.

lol...

Last edited:
How predictable is it that all of the recent special interest funded ''polling'' has the two better candidates at the bottom of their so-called rankings and all of the authoritarian posers on top of their coercive sales pitch?

It's like what the Republicans and the cable news entertainment programming got together and did to Ron Paul all over again.

lol...
"data is the new oil. . . "

For the past decade, I have refused to answer pollsters, unless, of course, they are willing to pay me.

OTH? Because of the way the Commission on Presidential Debates operates? I have, made an exception this year, for the first time since Paul ran.

I'm not saying I necessarily would, or will vote for RFK, but, in comparison, he seems more sane. I'd just like to see him challenge the other two.

So. . . I agreed to a pollster's call. :sigh2:

And wouldn't you know it, five minutes into the poll, they did not even give me his name as one of the choices, even though I know, he is sitting at somewhere around 20% in most polls. wtf?

. . . and of course, if RFKjr. wasn't mentioned in the pollsters questioning? Chase Oliver? Cornel West? Jill Stein? Just forget about it.

Then I asked the pollster, who is paying for this poll? She claimed not to know? :rolleyes: She was just a "hired hand."

I need no more evidence of the system being rigged, then first hand experience of it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back