Due to the politicization of the NFL not watching the Super Bowl this year.

Definitely. Let me drink beer in peace, stop trying to shove trans religious ideology in our faces. Bud light has paid the price too.

You’d have to explain that one. Not all education, but Definitely radical liberal/leftist arts degrees.. sociology, gender studies, etc.. they make people dumber, entitled, spoiled, and angry.

Education that produces useful skilled citizens? We’re all for it

You’d have to explain that one too. The overall Conservative view has been right on all the COVID claims they’ve made, despite the leftist establishment trying to censor them and demagogues like Fauci politicizing his opinions (and we now know he was dead wrong on pretty much everything he said)

I think you’re thinking of democrats who cheer on censorship
The four-time indicted, twice-impeached disgraced former president, Donald Trump, who admitted Tuesday that he will govern as a “dictator” on “day one” should he win office again, is overtly vowing to weaponize government and seek retribution against the news media, showing no regard for the First Amendment protections afforded to the Fourth Estate.

The alarming rhetoric against the nation’s journalists, whom Trump has consistently and insidiously referred to as the “enemy of the people,” has also been echoed by his top allies, indicating the promises of revenge are not the rantings of a madman, but the actual intended course of action should the Republican presidential frontrunner manage to seize power again.

In a particularly disturbing conversation this week, Trump’s former top political strategist, Steve Bannon, and former National Security Council adviser, Kash Patel, openly discussed plans to target the press. Bannon, who underscored that such promises are “not just rhetoric” and that they are “absolutely dead serious” about seeking revenge against journalists, asked Patel, who would likely serve in a second Trump administration, whether he could “deliver the goods.” Patel responded affirmatively, vowing that a re-empowered Trump would indeed “come after” the press.

Bannon did not respond to requests for comment on Wednesday and a spokesperson for Patel claimed he was only referring to targeting journalists “who break the law.” Regardless, Trump has himself said he will target news organizations, including most recently lashing out at Comcast over NBCU News Group’s coverage of him, saying the company should be “investigated.”

“I say up front, openly, and proudly, that when I WIN the Presidency of the United States, they and others of the LameStream Media will be thoroughly scrutinized for their knowingly dishonest and corrupt coverage of people, things, and events,” Trump declared in September, adding that he believes the press “should pay a big price” for supposedly hurting the country.

As a 49er fan ... I'm glued to my TV on Sundays ... obviously ... and at 12-4 at this time, I'd say the officiating has been great ... the San Jose Sharks are currently 9-26-3, so you know hockey officials are corrupt ...

The stupidity is Troy Aikman works for ABC, not the NFL ... and yeah, ABC is out to get Donald Trump ... since 1989 ...

From Amazon concerning Doonsbury:

"He tried to warn us. Ever since the release of the first Trump-for-President trial balloon in 1987, Doonesbury’s Garry Trudeau has tirelessly tracked and highlighted the unsavory career of the most unqualified candidate to ever aspire to the White House. It’s all there—the hilarious narcissism, the schoolyard bullying, the loathsome misogyny, the breathtaking ignorance; and a good portion of the Doonesbury cast has been tangled up in it. Join Duke, Honey, Earl, J.J., Mike, Mark, Roland, Boopsie, B.D., Sal, Alice, Elmont, Sid, Zonker, Sam, Bernie, Rev. Sloan, and even the Red Rascal as they cross storylines with the big, orange airhorn who’s giving the GOP such fits.

Garry Trudeau is the “sleazeball” “third-rate talent” who draws the “overrated” comic strip Doonesbury, which “very few people read.” He lives in New York City with his wife Jane Pauley, who “has far more talent than he has."

$16.99 ...
Yeah. If Garry says it, it must be — zzzz

Sorry. I lost interest in that bullshit again.

I may not even watch the Super Bowl this year bacause of the politicization of the NFL.

American football is an interesting game and there are a lot of eyes on the games which is why the National Football League was instramental in promoting the notion that Donald Trump is a Nazi populist rilng up "bad" white people. Black football players in the US are millionaires living plush lives that most can only dream of. Yet suddenly, out of nowhere, they were taking knees during the National Anthem to show solidarity with those who believed Trump's election in 2016 was a terrible mistake made by uneducated, unwashed white supremicists too stupid to understand Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.

In 2020 during a game between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Green Bay Packers, Football analyst, Troy Aikman, voiced his opinion on air that Donald Trump was wasting tax money on military flyovers and suggested that would not happen if Biden got the White House. Aikman still had his job after that and this left many scratching their heads. Would derogatory comments about Biden have left the rich analyst with his job? This is unlikely considering the corporate sponsor Diversity-Equity- and-Inclusion driven removal of Tucker Carlson by Fox News years later.

Joe Buck, Troy Aikman's Military Flyover Comments Caught on Hot Mic: 'Ain't Happening With Kamala-Biden Ticket'

In these opening days of 2024 there are some observations you should have made if you are in possession of a clear mind. You may recall that the National Football league was crucial in the current push of Washington to divide white people into two groups-"good" white people and "bad" white people. The good white people are those that purportedly voted for Joe Biden, and and the bad white people are the "MAGA" voters that supported Donald Trump. Why would bad white people vote for Trump? Well, it might have been because they noticed that US politicians have spent lifetimes in Washington and nothing has changed for the better in America. So, in spite of personality imperfections disqualifying Trump for sainthood, a repudiation of Washington politics was the only avenue to bring about any kind of change when change was needed to save the republic.

Trump indeed got the White House in 2016 and this sent Washington into the code red high alert of a bashed African beehive. All those wealthy Havard and Yale educated politicians realized that the mass psychosis of sheepville had been breached by a populist upstart embracing the notion that the people have power to bring about change. Washington responded by using national security agencies in place to deal with foreign enemies in a gaslighting, Machivellian, political blitzkreig to take Trump down. In the true spirit of every third world banana republic in history, Washington went on a crusade to outlaw Trump and anyone connected with him. The DC status quo decided to use the massive viewing audiences of the NFL to foment racial tribalism among the population and suggest that Donald Trump was a fascist leader of white supremacy.

I may or may not watch the Super Bowl this year so I might miss the Manning brothers trying to rescue the image of Bud Light in long and numerous commercials. I love football as an American game but the NFL is no longer an American organization.

It will be hard not to watch.
I dont understand Aikman’s comment

Biden is president and the flyover happened so what he said makes no sense to me

The four-time indicted, twice-impeached disgraced former president, Donald Trump, who admitted Tuesday that he will govern as a “dictator” on “day one” should he win office again, is overtly vowing to weaponize government and seek retribution against the news media, showing no regard for the First Amendment protections afforded to the Fourth Estate.

The alarming rhetoric against the nation’s journalists, whom Trump has consistently and insidiously referred to as the “enemy of the people,” has also been echoed by his top allies, indicating the promises of revenge are not the rantings of a madman, but the actual intended course of action should the Republican presidential frontrunner manage to seize power again.

In a particularly disturbing conversation this week, Trump’s former top political strategist, Steve Bannon, and former National Security Council adviser, Kash Patel, openly discussed plans to target the press. Bannon, who underscored that such promises are “not just rhetoric” and that they are “absolutely dead serious” about seeking revenge against journalists, asked Patel, who would likely serve in a second Trump administration, whether he could “deliver the goods.” Patel responded affirmatively, vowing that a re-empowered Trump would indeed “come after” the press.

Bannon did not respond to requests for comment on Wednesday and a spokesperson for Patel claimed he was only referring to targeting journalists “who break the law.” Regardless, Trump has himself said he will target news organizations, including most recently lashing out at Comcast over NBCU News Group’s coverage of him, saying the company should be “investigated.”

“I say up front, openly, and proudly, that when I WIN the Presidency of the United States, they and others of the LameStream Media will be thoroughly scrutinized for their knowingly dishonest and corrupt coverage of people, things, and events,” Trump declared in September, adding that he believes the press “should pay a big price” for supposedly hurting the country.
Gosh, that’s not written by an angrily radical left wing person at all. You can smell that venom, using hyperbolic adjectives and making hilarious jumps in logic for ridiculous conclusions.. that was a good laugh thanks

I may not even watch the Super Bowl this year bacause of the politicization of the NFL.

American football is an interesting game and there are a lot of eyes on the games which is why the National Football League was instramental in promoting the notion that Donald Trump is a Nazi populist rilng up "bad" white people. Black football players in the US are millionaires living plush lives that most can only dream of. Yet suddenly, out of nowhere, they were taking knees during the National Anthem to show solidarity with those who believed Trump's election in 2016 was a terrible mistake made by uneducated, unwashed white supremicists too stupid to understand Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.

In 2020 during a game between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Green Bay Packers, Football analyst, Troy Aikman, voiced his opinion on air that Donald Trump was wasting tax money on military flyovers and suggested that would not happen if Biden got the White House. Aikman still had his job after that and this left many scratching their heads. Would derogatory comments about Biden have left the rich analyst with his job? This is unlikely considering the corporate sponsor Diversity-Equity- and-Inclusion driven removal of Tucker Carlson by Fox News years later.

Joe Buck, Troy Aikman's Military Flyover Comments Caught on Hot Mic: 'Ain't Happening With Kamala-Biden Ticket'

In these opening days of 2024 there are some observations you should have made if you are in possession of a clear mind. You may recall that the National Football league was crucial in the current push of Washington to divide white people into two groups-"good" white people and "bad" white people. The good white people are those that purportedly voted for Joe Biden, and and the bad white people are the "MAGA" voters that supported Donald Trump. Why would bad white people vote for Trump? Well, it might have been because they noticed that US politicians have spent lifetimes in Washington and nothing has changed for the better in America. So, in spite of personality imperfections disqualifying Trump for sainthood, a repudiation of Washington politics was the only avenue to bring about any kind of change when change was needed to save the republic.

Trump indeed got the White House in 2016 and this sent Washington into the code red high alert of a bashed African beehive. All those wealthy Havard and Yale educated politicians realized that the mass psychosis of sheepville had been breached by a populist upstart embracing the notion that the people have power to bring about change. Washington responded by using national security agencies in place to deal with foreign enemies in a gaslighting, Machivellian, political blitzkreig to take Trump down. In the true spirit of every third world banana republic in history, Washington went on a crusade to outlaw Trump and anyone connected with him. The DC status quo decided to use the massive viewing audiences of the NFL to foment racial tribalism among the population and suggest that Donald Trump was a fascist leader of white supremacy.

I may or may not watch the Super Bowl this year so I might miss the Manning brothers trying to rescue the image of Bud Light in long and numerous commercials. I love football as an American game but the NFL is no longer an American organization.

So you needed everyone to know this? No one cares.

So this thread which really isnt discussing sports gets to stay but the thread where MrFriscus and I were going back and forth about Michigan and NCAA violations gets moved to the rubber room?

WTF mods?

It's guys like you who Ron DeSantis preys on. This is why he's fighting WOKE. Social wedge issues.

Listen dummy. If you are not rich, you should be voting Democratic. You are voting against your own financial interests if you are middle class or poor and voting Republican. How do they dupe 30% of us into voting GOP? God, Gays, Guns, Racism and WOKE.

15% of us make over $100,000. Fine if they vote GOP. I get them. 55% of us vote Democratic usually. So how does the GOP dupe 30% of voters? Social Wedge issues. You're falling for it. Socially you're a conservative but fiscally you're a Democrat.

Look at Bruce Jenner and Herman Cain. Gay and blacks who make over $100K vote GOP. I don't blame them. That's wise of them.

It's guys like you who Ron DeSantis preys on. This is why he's fighting WOKE. Social wedge issues.

Listen dummy. If you are not rich, you should be voting Democratic. You are voting against your own financial interests if you are middle class or poor and voting Republican. How do they dupe 30% of us into voting GOP? God, Gays, Guns, Racism and WOKE.

LOL you calling someone dum. That's rich.

15% of us make over $100,000. Fine if they vote GOP. I get them. 55% of us vote Democratic usually. So how does the GOP dupe 30% of voters? Social Wedge issues. You're falling for it. Socially you're a conservative but fiscally you're a Democrat.

Look at Bruce Jenner and Herman Cain. Gay and blacks who make over $100K vote GOP. I don't blame them. That's wise of them.

I dont understand Aikman’s comment

Biden is president and the flyover happened so what he said makes no sense to me
The event took place pre-election in 2020. Trump was still the president. Aikman and Buck were essentially predicting Trump's defeat. They turned a sporting event into a national lecturn to diss Trump. They should have both been fired immediately.

Last edited:

Do you think they'll miss yous?

The event took place pre-election in 2020. Trump was still the president. Aikman and Buck were essentially predicting Trump's defeat. The turned a sporting event into a national lecturn to diss Trump. They should have both been fired immediately.

Thanks for clearing that up

I never saw Aikman take a knee so I didnt know he was such a political blowhard

The NFL Draft Is Not the Man's Draft

Jock treason started when these pink elephants chickened out of fighting in Vietnam, or even of going on active duty.

Shows how phony the ruling-class term "Greatest Generation" is. The previous generation even booed a national hero like Joe Dimaggio for dodging the draft. Vets in the Sick Sixties cheered on these shoulder-padded shuckers while their sons were dying in combat taking the jocks' places.

Republicans will never ban liars. They love lies that come from the right.

But they hate seeing or hearing the truth on Late Night Talk Shows or SNL
It's the truth on the other side that gets fuzzy or not even paid attention to. Jimmy Kimmel is a racist and a misogynist from Prog doctrines pushed from their agendas. TV is now propaganda. And it will turn the other way someday. And many will not like it.

It's the truth on the other side that gets fuzzy or not even paid attention to. Jimmy Kimmel is a racist and a misogynist from Prog doctrines pushed from their agendas. TV is now propaganda. And it will turn the other way someday. And many will not like it.

Only if liberal and the young turn away from cable tv. Which is happening. Like no one listens to the radio anymore. So Cons took over am talk right wing radio. 24/7. Even if a liberal radio host would make them money, they won't give them 4 hours.

One day CNN and MSNBC and the other moderate shows like Good Morning America with George Stephapolos will be gone and all they will have on is Fox like shows who we know lie to their viewers. Knowingly. Because they know their viewers don't want facts. They want spin that agrees with them.

some posters here said they are through with the NFL during those kneeling times...yet many of them have talked about some of the games during the season.....Americans have short memories....
The League has pretty much gotten rid of all vestiges of the fraud scam Black Lives Matter crap, so I'm good with it again. Besides I started doing fantasy football this year which adds a different element to the games.

Only if liberal and the young turn away from cable tv. Which is happening. Like no one listens to the radio anymore. So Cons took over am talk right wing radio. 24/7. Even if a liberal radio host would make them money, they won't give them 4 hours.

One day CNN and MSNBC and the other moderate shows like Good Morning America with George Stephapolos will be gone and all they will have on is Fox like shows who we know lie to their viewers. Knowingly. Because they know their viewers don't want facts. They want spin that agrees with them.
You are discounting a healthy percentage of the population who follow rules. We do not get pure news on those stations. They need to do that and end politics. Just like the talk shows, entertainment shows, TV and Movies that are political even without saying a word and all of it. Progs will not end that... They control near everything. AM radio started it nationally because the writing was on the wall with the extremists that took over everything. It was just early in the takeover then.

You are discounting a healthy percentage of the population who follow rules. We do not get pure news on those stations. They need to do that and end politics. Just like the talk shows, entertainment shows, TV and Movies that are political even without saying a word and all of it. Progs will not end that... They control near everything. AM radio started it nationally because the writing was on the wall with the extremists that took over everything. It was just early in the takeover then.
One example is we are normalizing gays. So in 20 years people won't pick on them for being different.

You're like whites who were angry after civil rights. It took years before we could put a black and white couple on tv because you'd lose your shit. You were the first cancel culture.

One example is we are normalizing gays. So in 20 years people won't pick on them for being different.

You're like whites who were angry after civil rights. It took years before we could put a black and white couple on tv because you'd lose your shit. You were the first cancel culture.
It always take some time to digest things. It is excessiveness where there is an issue. Also, the taxes as a percentage of income is increasing and is shrinking the middle class. Wages are stagnating as employment is privileged.

The event took place pre-election in 2020. Trump was still the president. Aikman and Buck were essentially predicting Trump's defeat. They turned a sporting event into a national lecturn to diss Trump. They should have both been fired immediately.

It was a hot mic dum dum. They are are allowed their POV even if you dont like it.

Forum List

Back