Dude, Where's My Mod?

The Big Labowski is a great movie. One of my top three. But, it's extremely ironic that THIS dude uses the moniker given how THAT dude behaved. It would be like Hitler dressing up as Santa Klaus. It's pretty farcical.

The Big Labowski is a great movie. One of my top three. But, it's extremely ironic that THIS dude uses the moniker given how THAT dude behaved. It would be like Hitler dressing up as Santa Klaus. It's pretty farcical.

Sort of like how perfect your current avie is, then. No head on YOUR shoulders.

Poifekt!

...says the guy shitting on the memory of John Belushi....

:thup:

lemme guess..

I COMMAND YOU TO POST! GOOD DOG!

:rofl:

Last edited:
Oh. I have heard good things about that movie. I never saw it.

Now, I think I will.

Thanks.

mOddball Abides!

You haven't seen Lebowski? Seriously, man, you've got to catch that movie. IMO it's the funniest movie to come out in the 90's.

Well, first the attendant has to give me a "pass." Then there's the matter of choices . . . .

Far warning: my wife fricking hates that movie. She has a sardonic sense of humor, so I don't really get it, but c'est la vie.

Oh. I have heard good things about that movie. I never saw it.

Now, I think I will.

Thanks.

mOddball Abides!

You haven't seen Lebowski? Seriously, man, you've got to catch that movie. IMO it's the funniest movie to come out in the 90's.
I really have to actually make a list of movies I need to see. I'm not a big watcher of them and only see the ones folks recommend. You are probably the fifth or sixth who has said it's hilarious.

People either seem to love it or hate it.

Like all Cohen Brother's flicks, it's very dry.

I really have to actually make a list of movies I need to see. I'm not a big watcher of them and only see the ones folks recommend. You are probably the fifth or sixth who has said it's hilarious.

Obviously you're not a golfer.

Cohen brothers? Like Coen? If so, fabulous! This is a definite lister. I think Fargo is hysterical, so you can see I have quite the dark side to me.

Last edited:
hhhhmmm:

Gunny - rightie
Dude - rightie
Del - rightie
CW - rightie
A15 - centrist
EZ - centrist -slight lean to the left...

I see a pattern emerging....and flashbacks....

We need coloradomtnman to shift the balance to the left of center.

Cohen brothers? Like Coen? If so, fabulous! This is a definite lister. I think Fargo is hysterical, so you can see I have quite the dark side to me.

Si Modo you should definately take the 2 hours to watch the Big Lebowski. I love that movie almost as much as I like fight club (totally different style movies but still)

we have 2 female mods...echo and kitty....and how many male mods....article, del, cw, dude and gunny (o hell yea i am including gunny)....anyone see the sexism here?

Nope dont see it.

I see capable people who can handle the responsibilty without letting their personal views on politics get in the way getting the job being mods, i dont see how gender plays a role in that.

And plus article is really a girl :D (see the "would you have aborted her" thread for context)

Forum List

Back