DU - A true Weapon of Mass Destruction

This seems to be a source of humor for you. Is it funny that for the next 4.5 billion years.. for eternity, mothers will concieve horridly disfigured, mutated children without brains, or maybe without arms or legs? Is it funny that a generation will be deprived of a decent life? Have you seen pictures of DU deformed children? This tears at the depths of my soul! I weep for them, i weep for you! Do you understand? this hurts me to see this happen to such innocence, it hurts me to see the ignorant masses being taken advantege of every day.....
My God, What is becoming of humanity?!

The DU story just shows how little the elite care about you. The sanctitiy of life means nothing to them. Some of you think that the government loves you, some of you worship government as though it has sovereignty over God. There is a whole other world outside the cages you have built for yourselves, and through my posts on several different sections of this board i have tried to show you the keyhole from several different angles.

You are living in a sea of lies and deciet, gasping for air. You live in a false, balkanized world in which up is down and black is white. Right and Left politics will not save you, ignoring it all with a nightly trance in front of the TV will not help you. For Gods sake please wake up!

If, and only if you decide to peer through that keyhole, you will have a choice to make, either you see through it and cower in fear, or you march through, fearless with the Lord by your side.

I dont know what else to say to you other than you will be in my prayers, may you find the footsteps of the Lord and follow them.

2 Thessalonians, chapter 2

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle. Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace, Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

StoptheMadness1 said:
This seems to be a source of humor for you. Is it funny that for the next 4.5 billion years.. for eternity, mothers will concieve horridly disfigured, mutated children without brains, or maybe without arms or legs? Is it funny that a generation will be deprived of a decent life? Have you seen pictures of DU deformed children? This tears at the depths of my soul! I weep for them, i weep for you! Do you understand? this hurts me to see this happen to such innocence, it hurts me to see the ignorant masses being taken advantege of every day.....

The DU story just shows how little the elite care about you. The sanctitiy of life means nothing to them. Some of you think that the government loves you, some of you worship government as though it has sovereignty over God. There is a whole other world outside the cages you have built for yourselves, and through my posts on several different sections of this board i have tried to show you the keyhole from several different angles.

You are living in a sea of lies and deciet, gasping for air. You live in a false, balkanized world in which up is down and black is white. Right and Left politics will not save you, ignoring it all with a nightly trance in front of the TV will not help you. For Gods sake please wake up!

If, and only if you decide to peer through that keyhole, you will have a choice to make, either you see through it and cower in fear, or you march through, fearless with the Lord by your side.

I dont know what else to say to you other than you will be in my prayers, may you find the footsteps of the Lord and follow them.

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle. Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace, Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

Source of humor? The source of humor here is YOU. You don't know what you're talking about, and your deflection in this post is just further proof. Since I don't believe your leftist lies, you proceed to preach to me a sermon. Are you standing on a tree stump? It doesn't count if you're not.

The fact is MANY heavy metals are toxic. The fact is, you have chosen this topic (unwisely) in an attempt to support your leftist doctrine of how "evil" the US and its military is and what we're doing to the poor little world.

I got a solution for you .... You take your happy little ass over to the ME and you convince your cohorts in anti-US sentiment that targetting noncombatants for murder is wrong, and get them to desist, and I'll be all for leaving them alone.

Until then, I don't care if we're killing them with RADIOACTIVE bullets so long as they're dead.

StoptheMadness1 said:

I don't live in a cage, I'm not choking and my world contains many colors. Thanks for the input. Nighty, night.

Said1 said:
Is that where it came from?

Kathianne's link is what I used as a source. STMs link has a leftist twist to it. You can also punch "depleted uranium" into google and find everything you never wanted to read on the topic.

GunnyL said:
Source of humor? The source of humor here is YOU. You don't know what you're talking about, and your deflection in this post is just further proof. Since I don't believe your leftist lies, you proceed to preach to me a sermon. Are you standing on a tree stump? It doesn't count if you're not.

The fact is MANY heavy metals are toxic. The fact is, you have chosen this topic (unwisely) in an attempt to support your leftist doctrine of how "evil" the US and its military is and what we're doing to the poor little world.

I got a solution for you .... You take your happy little ass over to the ME and you convince your cohorts in anti-US sentiment that targetting noncombatants for murder is wrong, and get them to desist, and I'll be all for leaving them alone.

Until then, I don't care if we're killing them with RADIOACTIVE bullets so long as they're dead.

Is sucking on a led pencil bad. I don't do it, but you never know.

Idealism and reality are not always compatible STM.

I truly believe the majority of us here are well educated and can discern our own personal truths, so please don't presume that your perspective of the world should be mine.

GunnyL said:
Kathianne's link is what I used as a source. STMs link has a leftist twist to it. You can also punch "depleted uranium" into google and find everything you never wanted to read on the topic.

I was refering to it's second post, but never mind, I don't really care anymore.

Said1 said:
Is sucking on a led pencil bad. I don't do it, but you never know.

Probably not but having one jammed into your hand in middle school by your absent minded friend hurts like hell..
:(

Ok, I've done some research, and here's the facts on depleted uranium.

First off, the half-life (not life, but half-life. haven't you ever had physics) of 4 and a half billion years means the stuff gives off very little radiation.

Second, a large majority of the decay is alpha decay, which is blocked by skin. Most of what's left is beta decay, which is blocked by clothing. Only a very small portion is gamma decay. In fact, if you handle DU at night, you're getting less gamma radiation than if you walk through the desert during the day.

Third, the only way DU really harms a person is if it's ingested or inhaled, and then it's still far less harmful than asbestos or radium. It's certainly more healthy than taking a deep breath in Kurd country before we got there ever was.

STM, this is only slightly less crazy than the whole government conspiracy to cause 9/11 was.

insein said:
Well you need only say, "Republicans, Bush, Conservatives" and "good, great, ok, or tolerable" in the same sentence and your banned for life from there. So its not that major a feat.

And here I was S-O-O-O proud .......

Bonnie said:
Probably not but having one jammed into your hand in middle school by your absent minded friend hurts like hell..
:(

I wonder, was there 'lead' in pencils back in the late 60's? I piece broke off in my hand, thanks to a young gentleman, ( :wtf: ) that was upset that I threw his ID bracelet across the room. Just my way of saying, "No thanks, not interested."

He got sent to the dean of jr. high, but I can still see the lead, right below the surface of my palm! :laugh:

Kathianne said:
I wonder, was there 'lead' in pencils back in the late 60's? I piece broke off in my hand, thanks to a young gentleman, ( :wtf: ) that was upset that I threw his ID bracelet across the room. Just my way of saying, "No thanks, not interested."

He got sent to the dean of jr. high, but I can still see the lead, right below the surface of my palm! :laugh:

Nah, it's graphite. Lead won't write. You're good.

Hobbit said:
Nah, it's graphite. Lead won't write. You're good.
Thanks Hobbit! Hey, what about the bone chip in my pointer finger? That's from a jr. high incident, different boy, same response. :laugh: He slammed my locker on the finger. :cry: Still can see the bone chip, on the pointer, above the palm with the graphite! :teeth:

Trust me folks, jr. high is rough! :p:

Forum List

Back