Drunk driving illegal alien kid child

Liberals can be trusted to be wrong on very issue so. Libs should this ever have happened? Is it possible since he has no respect for immigration law he might not care much about other laws?

Liberals can be trusted to be wrong on very issue so. Libs should this ever have happened? Is it possible since he has no respect for immigration law he might not care much about other laws?

oh, you biased rrrrrracist.

he was just looking for better life to help his family

Look at the liberals ignoring the fact a three year old is dead because an illegal alien drove drunk and killed him.

Look at the liberals ignoring the fact a three year old is dead because an illegal alien drove drunk and killed him.

No is ignoring it. Who gives a shit if he was illegal. How about we worry about the fact that he drove drunk, as I think this is more important.

No is ignoring it. Who gives a shit if he was illegal. How about we worry about the fact that he drove drunk, as I think this is more important.

If I snuck into Australia and killed someone you would think it irrelevant that I snuck in?

Forum List

Back