Drumroll, please....

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
I officially announce that I am now a full fledged Obamabot.

At least as long as Palin is the Rep VP choice.

If Obama wins by one electorate because your state gave him their electorates because of you one vote, you will have made a real difference.

Ain't republican democracy simply grand?

Everyone of us might grow up to be the person whose single vote changes history.

And while you've got a better chance of becoming POTUS youself than you do of deciding who becomes POTUS, it's still something iden'it?

Amazing that some people are convincing themselves that she's a good pick. And remember, you'll never hear a Democrat bring up her family. She has enough dirt on her without bringing up her family.

Tried to get the trooper fired.
Tried to succeed from the USA
Connected to pork projects
She was mayor of the Meth Capital of Alaska

Yes, the meth story is new. I'll have to dig up the details. But they raided a Texas Hold em tournament and many butchers, bakers & candlestick makers were charged with felonies. The cops raided this poker game with automatics and meanwhile, children are living in dumpsters because their parents are tweekers. I'll find the details.

b-b-but she was AGAINST the bridge to nowhere...

uh, AFTER she was FOR it!

b-b-but she was AGAINST the bridge to nowhere...

uh, AFTER she was FOR it!

I generally don't like to heap knee-jerk criticism on any politician for changing their mind. Often it's indicative of an open mind and that's a quite favorable attribute. But when the change of heart is facilitated by nothing more than a spotlight, well, that's troubling.

I generally don't like to heap knee-jerk criticism on any politician for changing their mind. Often it's indicative of an open mind and that's a quite favorable attribute. But when the change of heart is facilitated by nothing more than a spotlight, well, that's troubling.

It certainly is.

ha ha! as if there was ever any doubt?
and as if it's suddenly about sarah palin...? :cuckoo:

you dems and your fear tactics really kill me! :rofl:

she's gonna ban abortion, she's gonna ban books, she's craaaaazy!

hahahaha! as if. chug-a-lug :booze:

ha ha! as if there was ever any doubt?
and as if it's suddenly about sarah palin...

If that isn't calling me a liar, I don't know what is.

I've been very upfront about my dislike for both Obama and McCain. And while I would never vote for McCain, I would consider voting for Obama if I thought the situation merited it. This choice of Palin merits me voting for Obama.

McCain is OLD. There is a good possibility if he gets elected he will have to step aside for age related problems. Palin is dishonest and unqualified to be president.

And there's nothing funny about overturning Roe v. Wade. Once the government thinks it can legislate our bodies there will be no reason for them to stop.

If that isn't calling me a liar, I don't know what is.

I've been very upfront about my dislike for both Obama and McCain. And while I would never vote for McCain, I would consider voting for Obama if I thought the situation merited it. This choice of Palin merits me voting for Obama.

McCain is OLD. There is a good possibility if he gets elected he will have to step aside for age related problems. Palin is dishonest and unqualified to be president.

And there's nothing funny about overturning Roe v. Wade. Once the government thinks it can legislate our bodies there will be no reason for them to stop.

i don't believe mccain/palin have any radical religious agenda..i think that is a fear tactic much like the fear tactics the republicans get accused of...

i don't believe mccain/palin have any radical religious agenda..i think that is a fear tactic much like the fear tactics the republicans get accused of...
First you call me a liar, then you twist my words. Where did I say they had a radical religious agenda?

Until she found out what it was going to cost.

I've got no problem with that.
That's almost funny, if it wasn't so twisted. So wasting taxpayer money on a useless bridge is okay unless it exceeds a certain amount of millions?

Until she found out what it was going to cost.

I've got no problem with that.

bullshit. I posted the FACTS in the other thread you shied away from. Post your evidence, baba.. THIS little grenade is exploding all over your GOP dress.

Forum List

Back