Drug Cartel assassin kills entire an entire Texas family before he's killed.

You seem upset the guy wasn't an illegal. I've known of little white Boyz who were working with the Mexican Mafia in the US.
Yeah and you know why that works so well? The Wide open border that the Mexican Mafia and the other cartels have taken full advantage of including helping Gonzalo Lopez move back and forth between Mexico and the US with ease.

I am well aware of what they do yet this guy was not an illegal.

fair enough, but go back to the OP and his question about open borders. This story IS entirely indicative of what dangers we allow into our country with a border that is basically unprotected right now. Drug Cartels sending deadly fentanyl laced drugs into the U.S. Is their business model. these Cartels are also murdering people and their families to intimidate and control mules carrying these drugs.
that shit needs to be shut down, but the problem is, Democrats and some Republicans too dont mind the flow of illegal immigration. Just because they want to come here to make more money doesnt make them refugees... they need to simply wait their turn in line... and shut that shit down until we get it under control.

Ok, so in 2021 ... 900 people in Colorado alone DIED from Fentanyl overdoses, up from 500 the year before. You good with that bro?
Bro, I just got done with another of your cult trying suck vicarious victimhood from the dead you use as a shield. Clock is ticking.

I realize that wasn't 900 people gunned down with an AR-15... but most likely it was Fentanyl laced drugs brought through a border where our guards are so overwhelmed they cant catch this stuff.
Here, you can suck victimhood from the poor Mexicans who risk a lot to satisfy our pampered demand for something to fill the hole in our cloistered comfort.
So those people who died were often someones children.. are they a bunch of snowflakes?
Do dead children make a better shield than the adult ones. Ah, look what time it is. Okay, I think listening you to grub for vicarious victimhood as long as I have was more than kind.

The next ankle-gumming Deplorable who tries to dispute anything I actually said will be the first.

Really? Nothing much was found when Abbot instituted a second line of checks.

Oh really? there isn't a fentanyl problem in the U.S.? nothing much right? no one has died? you saying that?

so the 500 coloradans who died the previous year? that was a mistake too? they really didnt overdose right?

I was looking at the threads in this area, and I was struck by all the glaring proof that the right has been taken over by caterwauling. victim-wannabes. Almost every thread is about how the dominant race, religion, and gender is being bullied by somebody. This one? It is common knowledge that immigrants, legal and otherwise, commit fewer crimes per capita than do "real 'mericans." Despite this, feed the crybaby snowflakes enough anecdotes, and they are easily convinced of their right to snivel. It also appears this thread might follow a common pattern with the cult that at least half of what they regurgitate is bullshit, anyway.
These are fascist-wannabes so desperate for a daddy figure to protect them from all their boogey men that they even saw manly man in flabby old pampered brat like Generalissimo McBonespurs, aka il Douche.
Could you do me a solid and give me the name of your dealer?

That looks like some really good shit.

You seem upset the guy wasn't an illegal. I've known of little white Boyz who were working with the Mexican Mafia in the US.

You seem to have a problem admitting illegal immigration is bad, you dont even recognize the harm it does to Mexicans and Central Americans who get lured north. You think its all good for them do you? You know, I'm all for legal immigration, I have no problem whatsoever with brown people, I'm from a mixed race family... i do have a problem with an elected government who cant do their fundamental job.

Nice tap dancing. Anti-Americans like you annoy me. You just lurk on the board and have nothing but insults and stupidity to post. Have a nice night 'Wobbly'.
I was just wondering if I could ever get so desperate that I could abandon enough pride to counter my observation that not one of your impotent flailings ever address anything I said. I heard a lot of piggie squealing in a trap, but again I did not see again any attempt to dispute anything I've said with anything other than said squealings. Again.

Okay, back to the show. If I am drunk enough or stoned enough and also bored enough I might be back, so watch yourselves.

Tell me again how it's no problem to have a wide open border. This animal was in prison for killing a man with a pick ax on orders from his cartel leaders. He escaped and managed to kill a family of 5 before he met his maker. This makes me sick to my stomach.

Texas and their prisons......how was he able to escape and get that far?

Bro, I just got done with another of your cult trying suck vicarious victimhood from the dead you use as a shield. Clock is ticking.

Here, you can suck victimhood from the poor Mexicans who risk a lot to satisfy our pampered demand for something to fill the hole in our cloistered comfort.

Do dead children make a better shield than the adult ones. Ah, look what time it is. Okay, I think listening you to grub for vicarious victimhood as long as I have was more than kind.

The next ankle-gumming Deplorable who tries to dispute anything I actually said will be the first.

Hey bro.. look at the stupid as fuck post I was responding to and it will all become more clear to you.

You seem to have a problem admitting illegal immigration is bad, you dont even recognize the harm it does to Mexicans and Central Americans who get lured north. You think its all good for them do you? You know, I'm all for legal immigration, I have no problem whatsoever with brown people, I'm from a mixed race family... i do have a problem with an elected government who cant do their fundamental job.
Then run for office and clean it up.

I was looking at the threads in this area, and I was struck by all the glaring proof that the right has been taken over by caterwauling. victim-wannabes. Almost every thread is about how the dominant race, religion, and gender is being bullied by somebody. This one? It is common knowledge that immigrants, legal and otherwise, commit fewer crimes per capita than do "real 'mericans." Despite this, feed the crybaby snowflakes enough anecdotes, and they are easily convinced of their right to snivel. It also appears this thread might follow a common pattern with the cult that at least half of what they regurgitate is bullshit, anyway.
These are fascist-wannabes so desperate for a daddy figure to protect them from all their boogey men that they even saw manly man in flabby old pampered brat like Generalissimo McBonespurs, aka il Douche.
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Forum List

Back