Drug Cartel assassin kills entire an entire Texas family before he's killed.

Tell me again how it's no problem to have a wide open border. This animal was in prison for killing a man with a pick ax on orders from his cartel leaders. He escaped and managed to kill a family of 5 before he met his maker. This makes me sick to my stomach.

They seem to think we deserve whatever we get as some sort of reparations for bad acts of the USGv't over a century ago.

Pretty much all of the gangbangers from south of the border; of course you never heard of all the bodies that are routinely found on these routes into the U.S., right? Abandoned to die or raped and killed by the coyotes. You're fine wit that, though, since it annoys some white people.
The level of cluelessness about how drug cartels, MS-13, the Mexican Mafia etc. utilize the wide open border is unbelievable. I guess hardened Leftists won't realize there is a problem until someone in their family is beheaded by one of these animals. Gonzalo Lopez grew up in a border community and was an assassin for the Mexican Mafia. That's what they often do, recruit citizens to help them with smuggling, selling drugs or in this case targeted murders.

I was looking at the threads in this area, and I was struck by all the glaring proof that the right has been taken over by caterwauling. victim-wannabes. Almost every thread is about how the dominant race, religion, and gender is being bullied by somebody. This one? It is common knowledge that immigrants, legal and otherwise, commit fewer crimes per capita than do "real 'mericans." Despite this, feed the crybaby snowflakes enough anecdotes, and they are easily convinced of their right to snivel. It also appears this thread might follow a common pattern with the cult that at least half of what they regurgitate is bullshit, anyway.
These are fascist-wannabes so desperate for a daddy figure to protect them from all their boogey men that they even saw manly man in flabby old pampered brat like Generalissimo McBonespurs, aka il Douche.

The scariest little girly men on the planet.

These are the people that stand outside of first grade classrooms with superior fire power, while first graders get murdered by one 18 year old.

It is common knowledge that immigrants, legal and otherwise, commit fewer crimes per capita than do "real 'mericans."
That hasn't and can't be shown to be true by anyone. Without an accurate count of the illegals in the US you can't begin to start calculating an accurate percentage.

Since most blue states won't even allow their officers to ask about immigration status when someone is arrested even if you had an exact count of the illegals in the US you could never get an accurate count on what and how many crimes they are committing.

These are the people that stand outside of first grade classrooms with superior fire power, while first graders get murdered by one 18 year old.
There we go, Libtards covering for a drug cartel assassin by attacking the person calling out the assassin. Yes that is how fucked up Libtard thinking is these days.

Tell me again how it's no problem to have a wide open border. This animal was in prison for killing a man with a pick ax on orders from his cartel leaders. He escaped and managed to kill a family of 5 before he met his maker. This makes me sick to my stomach.

So he killed white people? This isn't a story, this is okay by the left. Now, had he killed a minority, we have a whole new issue.

Awww skews has a wacko buddy to babble nonsense with.....how cute. Maybe you two can bump pronouns.....

So he killed white people? This isn't a story, this is okay by the left. Now, had he killed a minority, we have a whole new issue.
Yes he executed 5 white people all from one family, four of them were under 19 years old. You bring up an interesting point, I wonder if there would have been media coverage if the family had been Black. It would have presented a problem for our Media since they cover up border crimes.

Yes he executed 5 white people all from one family, four of them were under 19 years old. You bring up an interesting point, I wonder if there would have been media coverage if the family had been Black. It would have presented a problem for our Media since they cover up border crimes.
They would have made the killer white if the family had been black, easy manipulation.

Mexican cartels are commodity agnostic. they go after whatever brings them the most dollars, not just narcotics

a migrant is not a human being, it's a commodity, a money maker, a way to make money out of someone else's misery

Mexican cartels are commodity agnostic. they go after whatever brings them the most dollars, not just narcotics

a migrant is not a human being, it's a commodity, a money maker, a way to make money out of someone else's misery
That's true but does it matter what motivates the drug cartels? The bottom line is they are the driving force in an attack on our country and the proof is the hundreds of thousands of dead bodies who overdosed or were poisoned with fentanyl. Then there are the countless thousands who are forced into the sex trade. The only border issue Biden is concerned with is what punishment to give our border patrol agents who were falsely accused of whipping Haitians.

Forum List

Back