Drones Good, Horses Bad. Biden Bans Use of Horses by Border Patrol

And as usual retarded Dimocrats incapable of realizing their own policies are the reason the so called whipping incident occurred in the first place.

I disagree with that decision. Horses are great for crowd con-trol.

Yeh....if you cant blame it on Trump blame it on the horses.
Clearly they're desperate to take the focus off of them and put it on a strawman.
Democrats make life in America a living Hell.
No cop can do their job without some lying motherfucker in the Democrat Party trashing them for it.

Last edited:
Yeh....if you cant blame it on Trump blame it on the horses.
It's only temporary that horses won't be used, until the news stops watching. That's what the story I saw said the White House said: temporary.

People sure don't know much about Western horse-riding anymore! That wasn't any WHIP, just long reins. Doesn't anybody but me remember riding with long untied reins (very unsafe, really, but easy to tie the horse to something) slashing them back and forth from side to side to get the horse running? Like they did in the movies?

They had a picture of a rider with typical long reins that they all have and pretended it meant he was whipping people. Not that he shouldn't! Those were one and all criminals, illegals.

Last edited:
It's only temporary until the news stops watching. That's what the story I saw said the White House said: temporary.

People sure don't know much about Western horse-riding anymore! That wasn't any WHIP, just long reins. Doesn't anybody but me remember riding with long untied reins (very unsafe, really, but easy to tie the horse to something) slashing them back and forth from side to side to get the horse running? Like they did in the movies?

They had a picture of a rider with typical long reins that they all have and pretended it meant he was whipping people. Not that he shouldn't! Those were one and all criminals, illegals.
One of the Haitians was drowning in the river and border patrol agents threw him a rope.....I bet Democrats will start screaming "THEY TRIED TO LYNCH HIM!!!!!" "AN UNARMED BLACK MAN!!!"

Y
And as usual retarded Dimocrats incapable of realizing their own policies are the reason the so called whipping incident occurred in the first place.

Yeah, what's next, an enemy attack and we can't shoot back?

If it has worked once to use propaganda to trigger deep, deep seated anger and fear in the population, off of something resembling something similar in pop culture, even though it has little to do with anything of actual relevance. . . why not blitz the population with a false story, and set change, so that it will make it harder to enforce the law?

Why you folks even watch or believe a thing that is on TEE VEE? Beats the hell out of me.

7xr9lyxob3751.png

6149c583a9bee.jpeg

This is a joke, right? So Joe Biden opens the border to illegals and causes all the issues. Then he proceeds to take the horses away from the border patrol making it harder to do their job. Joe Biden is a worthless piece of garbage.

Last edited:
My guess is that the media is aware of it.

I believe you are right. . . look at this purposeful misinformation.

Border Patrol Agent Seen Holding Whip During Encounter With Haitian Migrants​

The comments and metadata in this vid. were atrocious. The regular viewer slaughtered them, the elites live in a bubble and believe Americans have never ridden horses just because they haven't.

This comment was gold.

"I’m just going to start reporting every news agency who doesn’t change the whips headlines. They are reins."

Hell, some folks wanted YT to give the corporate media channels a strike for spreading fake news and damaging misinformation. :heehee:

I believe you are right. . . look at this purposeful misinformation.

Border Patrol Agent Seen Holding Whip During Encounter With Haitian Migrants​

The comments and metadata in this vid. were atrocious. The regular viewer slaughtered them, the elites live in a bubble and believe Americans have never ridden horses just because they haven't.

This comment was gold.

"I’m just going to start reporting every news agency who doesn’t change the whips headlines. They are reins."

Hell, some folks wanted YT to give the corporate media channels a strike for spreading fake news and damaging misinformation. :heehee:

The border agent should shue NYT---it was PURPOSELY a smear/libel that they knew was a lie from the gitgo. They knew that he never used the whip on anyone....hell the whole border patrol union and agents should sue as a class action.

Forum List

Back