Drones Good, Horses Bad. Biden Bans Use of Horses by Border Patrol

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Good thing he didn’t ban whips.

I have some of those reins. Never thought about whipping illegals with them. Thanks Dems for the idea.

Now back to environmentally friendly diesel cars to run them down!

Biden is a Moron
Nah. Just those who put him in office....whoever that was ?
Dominion ? Bank of Amerikkastan ? Monsanto ? Satan ?
We need a pole ;)
Call Hunter !
I hear he has a couple strippers poles !
C'mon man. I bought a degrey in English compositerating from U of PR--Online masters program $850/$72 a month for 20 years.
I got there math degrey two !

First it was Omar. Then it was Kameltoe that pushed the false narrative that Haitian illegals were whipped.
And now it's the CBC ( Congressional Black Caucus) that is calling for the firing of Border Patrol horseman first, and then an investigation, second!
CBC are Stalinists that would embrace Kameltoe in a second to do away with due process.
And the ugly reality is that Joe 'sippy cup' Biden isn't any better!!

FUCK YOU, JOE!
FUCK YOU, JOE!
FUCK YOU, JOE!

Good thing he didn’t ban whips.

I have some of those reins. Never thought about whipping illegals with them. Thanks Dems for the idea.

Now back to environmentally friendly diesel cars to run them down!

Are racist Dems in NY City who use horses for crowd control going to stop using horses??

It's obvious that Biden isn't in charge. Unelected aids and advisers and various democrat activists are running the show and doing a crappy superficial job of reacting to bull shit allegations. My guess is that the media is aware of it.

And as usual retarded Dimocrats incapable of realizing their own policies are the reason the so called whipping incident occurred in the first place.

Save a horse................use armed drones!!!!

image-asset.gif

US-drone.jpg

Forum List

Back