Drive by shooting in England just days after mass public shooting in England. 5 shooters on the scene of barbecue.

That depends on many variables......but if they have criminal records, the odds are better for the victim.

If he is a in a Stand your ground state, the odds are better for him.

For me, I would simply hand over the money, and not draw my pistol.....if they became physically violent, then that would change things.

Don't assume that not having a weapon they can't kill you are cripple you. They could beat you to the point you go into a coma, or die.....that happens a lot.....any physical attack against another human being can result in maiming them, crippling them or killing them...even a single punch....

Are you familiar with Tim Larkin....I have recently found his videos and he goes through this sort of thing and why you never engage in physical combat unless it is life or death.....

Here is a recent video....the criminal was not armed, likely put this guy in the hospital, could have killed him..

Here is another video......two different fights...one of them lethal....

I hadn't heard about Tim Larkin before, but I watched the videos. What I can say about the first one (I won't comment much about the second)?

Well, after such scenes I am becoming more supportive of the right to bear arms. Even a possibility of an armed witness could have been a deterrent of such an attack.

I hadn't heard about Tim Larkin before, but I watched the videos. What I can say about the first one (I won't comment much about the second)?

Well, after such scenes I am becoming more supportive of the right to bear arms. Even a possibility of an armed witness could have been a deterrent of such an attack.

When you look at the truth, facts and the reality of crime, supporting the 2nd Amendment becomes common sense.

Now you should look up stories of normal people with their legal guns saving themselves and others from violent criminals.......the stories you get from anti-gun extremists are dishonest and aimed at clouding the truth.

When you look at the truth, facts and the reality of crime, supporting the 2nd Amendment becomes common sense.

Now you should look up stories of normal people with their legal guns saving themselves and others from violent criminals.......the stories you get from anti-gun extremists are dishonest and aimed at clouding the truth.
Well, okay, thanks. But my stance won't affect this policy in the US even in the slightest manner. I am not an American. I am just an outsider.

Well, okay, thanks. But my stance won't affect this policy in the US even in the slightest manner. I am not an American. I am just an outsider.

Doesn't matter....self defense applies to every human. And if your country doesn't allow you access to guns....that is a fight your people have to take up.

Doesn't matter....self defense applies to every human. And if your country doesn't allow you access to guns....that is a fight your people have to take up.
Well, that is a complicated question. My country has totally corrupt and ineffective judicial system, local and central authorities, law enforcement services. I am afraid that turning it into a 'gun free' area will make it a contemporary analogue of the Wild West.

Well, that is a complicated question. My country has totally corrupt and ineffective judicial system, local and central authorities, law enforcement services. I am afraid that turning it into a 'gun free' area will make it a contemporary analogue of the Wild West.

The West wasn't really that wild....Hollywood made the west more violent than it actually was.

The West wasn't really that wild....Hollywood made the west more violent than it actually was.
Well, that doesn't matter in this case. It was more about an 'image' to make my point clearer.

Forum List

Back