Drew Brees shows us all how Conservatives have lost their country to the progressive commie-lites

Conservatives can not utilize their first amendment right without being called out...AND when they are called out the nutless pussies walk back what was said and re-frame to fit the progressive FEELZ every time without fail. This is how progressives have controlled the narrative and empowered the Democrat Party and their twisted "CHANGE" agenda.
Conservatives can't get out of their own way on this issue....They absolutely refuse to take a stand every chance they get. They bow to the feet of progressives in every case and they wonder why they've all but lost their nation. Time to wake the fuck up

He has a left tackle, left guard, and RT, starting TE, starting RB, and wideouts who are black

Only guys in front of him who are white are his center and RG.

How the fuck is a guy who plays on squads like that gonna say some shit like this? Of all people? With riots goin on over the issue. Then invoked a time before the civil rights act to justify his position. It was fucking crazy.
I know, what an evil son of a bitch. He doesn’t want to disrespect the flag of his country. Unbelievable

He doesn't wanna respect his teammates*

lol

Never played any sports have you?

There is a reason he apologized immediately
I did play sports. Former collegiate athlete. D-2 baseball. My screen name here is derived from my days living in the baseball house in college. I don’t think I’d recommend it though, not worth the time. Looking back I’d rather do intramural softball instead. But also Football and soccer high school. Football at a public school until I was a junior and got recruited to play baseball at a private school that didn’t have a football team, and the baseball coach was also the soccer coach, and he strong armed me into playing soccer too.

To say that Brees is wrong, is to say that what the Flag symbolizes to him is wrong. He’s allowed to feel that way about the Flag. All Americans are allowed to feel that way. To him the flag symbolizes freedom, the bill of rights, and all the ideals that we should live up too as a country. It also symbolizes for him the people who’ve sacrificed for those ideals. Brees is entitled to feel that way about the flag. At least half of Americans do.

Remember Kapernick didn’t start out by kneeling. He sat like a petulant child, and didn’t even start to kneel until he caught backlash for being disrespectful. Kapernick was disrespectful, and to expect the rest of America to believe that he’s been respectful the whole time because he kneeled on the ground instead of his ass is ridiculous. I digress. That’s how this started. To at least half of Americans the flag, and the anthem before a game, is sacred. We stand because of the millions of young men and women who died for those higher ideals. That’s what the anthem and flag has signified for centuries now. To see kneeling as disrespectful to the flag and those who died, is just as fair as the BLM movement seeing “all lives matter” as disrespectful to them. To them you are disrespecting something sacred.

I’ll describe the kneeling issue as this. Trying to get someone’s attention by not ringing the door bell, but instead stomping on their flowers on purpose and banging on their window. To say people are wrong for feeling that way is ridiculous. To say that Brees is wrong for feeling that way is disgusting. NO ATHLETE ON THE PLANET HAS DONE MORE THAN BREES HAS AS FAR AS GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY. No one. Not Lebron. Not Kapernick. Not Malcolm Jenkins. No one. Brees has helped build back up NO more than the rest of his team combined. To say Brees isn’t an “ally” (ridiculous religious term) is blasphemy. Brees is the reason the team is the New Orleans Saints instead of the San Antonio Saints.

Conservatives can not utilize their first amendment right without being called out...AND when they are called out the nutless pussies walk back what was said and re-frame to fit the progressive FEELZ every time without fail. This is how progressives have controlled the narrative and empowered the Democrat Party and their twisted "CHANGE" agenda.
Conservatives can't get out of their own way on this issue....They absolutely refuse to take a stand every chance they get. They bow to the feet of progressives in every case and they wonder why they've all but lost their nation. Time to wake the fuck up
I have long maintained that what this nation needs is an all-out Civil War, to settle things once and for all. I'm just waiting for some loose cannons to get it going, then I'm siding with the Constitutionalists.

Why wait? Scared?

no American should be offended by that
I think some Americans, consciously or otherwise, automatically equate their country with white supremacy. Possibly that small minority of Americans would find any protests against police murders of unarmed black people an offense to "their" flag?
c383c137ab4fdea0572a1190728350ac

Statistics Show White Supremacy is a Bigger Threat to the U.S. Than Radical Muslims

He has a left tackle, left guard, and RT, starting TE, starting RB, and wideouts who are black

Only guys in front of him who are white are his center and RG.

How the fuck is a guy who plays on squads like that gonna say some shit like this? Of all people? With riots goin on over the issue. Then invoked a time before the civil rights act to justify his position. It was fucking crazy.
I know, what an evil son of a bitch. He doesn’t want to disrespect the flag of his country. Unbelievable

He doesn't wanna respect his teammates*

lol

Never played any sports have you?

There is a reason he apologized immediately
I did play sports. Former collegiate athlete. D-2 baseball. My screen name here is derived from my days living in the baseball house in college. I don’t think I’d recommend it though, not worth the time. Looking back I’d rather do intramural softball instead. But also Football and soccer high school. Football at a public school until I was a junior and got recruited to play baseball at a private school that didn’t have a football team, and the baseball coach was also the soccer coach, and he strong armed me into playing soccer too.

To say that Brees is wrong, is to say that what the Flag symbolizes to him is wrong. He’s allowed to feel that way about the Flag. All Americans are allowed to feel that way. To him the flag symbolizes freedom, the bill of rights, and all the ideals that we should live up too as a country. It also symbolizes for him the people who’ve sacrificed for those ideals. Brees is entitled to feel that way about the flag. At least half of Americans do.

Remember Kapernick didn’t start out by kneeling. He sat like a petulant child, and didn’t even start to kneel until he caught backlash for being disrespectful. Kapernick was disrespectful, and to expect the rest of America to believe that he’s been respectful the whole time because he kneeled on the ground instead of his ass is ridiculous. I digress. That’s how this started. To at least half of Americans the flag, and the anthem before a game, is sacred. We stand because of the millions of young men and women who died for those higher ideals. That’s what the anthem and flag has signified for centuries now. To see kneeling as disrespectful to the flag and those who died, is just as fair as the BLM movement seeing “all lives matter” as disrespectful to them. To them you are disrespecting something sacred.

I’ll describe the kneeling issue as this. Trying to get someone’s attention by not ringing the door bell, but instead stomping on their flowers on purpose and banging on their window. To say people are wrong for feeling that way is ridiculous. To say that Brees is wrong for feeling that way is disgusting. NO ATHLETE ON THE PLANET HAS DONE MORE THAN BREES HAS AS FAR AS GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY. No one. Not Lebron. Not Kapernick. Not Malcolm Jenkins. No one. Brees has helped build back up NO more than the rest of his team combined. To say Brees isn’t an “ally” (ridiculous religious term) is blasphemy. Brees is the reason the team is the New Orleans Saints instead of the San Antonio Saints.

No if the majoirty of your teammates had a sacred cow

You wouldn't fucking poke

Brees doesn't give a fuck, he was just pandering to a different audience.

If he gave a shit he wouldn't have apologized. He has plenty of money he can retire today if he wants.

No one does that to their teammates over an issue they don't really care about, no one

Make the dumb liberal bigots pay.
Boycott the NBA and the NFL and their advertisers.
If I see one football player kneel. Goodbye NFL.

You said that last time

NFL didn't lose any money, lol

You said that last time

I didn't watch it for one season. Then the cowboys owner came out and said none of his players will kneel. The cowboys are my team and I started watching again. They do it again, I'm done with them.

The flag was a stable symbol that united people regardless of race, personal beliefs or income level. Kind of hard to buy the left wanting to unit the country when they are unwilling to hold the US flag as unifying symbol.
That flag was used to justify genocide, chattel slavery, and Jim Crow.
Leftists were capable of separating the flag's positive symbolism from white supremacy which is something many conservatives continue to support.
maxresdefault.jpg

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-white-supremacy-immigration-latin-americans-1329058

I just had a representative of the Jacksonville Jaguar call asking if i want tickets to their game. I said, "once you get the worthless fucks to stop kneeling, then get back to me". If those black millionaires who are racially suppressed, dont like it here in the United States, they can find another Job somewhere else, where they get paid for their worth....God damn, black people are just fucking clueless at times....

quote-football-is-the-only-sport-where-you-put-people-together-it-doesn-t-matter-if-you-are-pele-142-13-17.jpg

Old Cult45 white guy rails on NFL. Old Cult45 white guy posts quote from a soccer player describing soccer. The tone deafness is palpable.

You said that last time

I didn't watch it for one season. Then the cowboys owner came out and said none of his players will kneel. The cowboys are my team and I started watching again. They do it again, I'm done with them.

The point is, no press is bad press

And any losses they might incur are going to be pretty much washed out by others.

I suspect you'll get over it if your cowboys make the playoffs

I have long maintained that what this nation needs is an all-out Civil War, to settle things once and for all. I'm just waiting for some loose cannons to get it going, then I'm siding with the Constitutionalists.
We'll more than likely have an opportunity sometime in the not to distant future as the f.u.s.a spirals down the toilet
switch.jpg

The spice ...the spice
wahhhn.jpeg

You said that last time

The point is, no press is bad press

And any losses they might incur are going to be pretty much washed out by others.

I suspect you'll get over it if your cowboys make the playoffs
I do admit it would be hard not watch. But I watch football to get away from politics. They bring it back I will not watch it. Alot of those players make more in one year than I will make in my lifetime, they are blessed to live in a country that lets them do that. Then they want to kneel at the flag that represents the freedom to do what they want. No thank you, they can kiss my ass. Find another way to protest.

no American should be offended by that
I think some Americans, consciously or otherwise, automatically equate their country with white supremacy. Possibly that small minority of Americans would find any protests against police murders of unarmed black people an offense to "their" flag?
c383c137ab4fdea0572a1190728350ac

Statistics Show White Supremacy is a Bigger Threat to the U.S. Than Radical Muslims
I dont put much stock in research compiled by unknown groups and presented by the NY Times

if they were here I would ask them what the label “white supremacy” means to them.

is any person flying a Confederate flag a white supremist to you?

The flag was a stable symbol that united people regardless of race, personal beliefs or income level. Kind of hard to buy the left wanting to unit the country when they are unwilling to hold the US flag as unifying symbol.
Leftists were capable of separating the flag's positive symbolism from white supremacy which is something many conservatives continue to support.
maxresdefault.jpg

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-white-supremacy-immigration-latin-americans-1329058
I could show you a hundred images of American soldiers fighting in combat proudly displaying the Stars and Bars

they died for you to have the freedom to hate

1591470065007.jpeg

Sounds like you're sick and tired of winning. :lol:
False conflation but that’s par for the course for you.

So what? I am having a bit of fun with a proud racist, retard, and, a chap that thinks Hitler was onto something.

If this is the person you want to white knight for, be my guest.

Sounds like you're sick and tired of winning. :lol:
False conflation but that’s par for the course for you.

So what? I am having a bit of fun with a proud racist, retard, and, a chap that thinks Hitler was onto something.

If this is the person you want to white knight for, be my guest.
So nothing. So you're perfect? Zero prejudices?

You said that last time

Whoopsie....there’s those pesky facts getting in the way again.
Folks, this Juicin Loon needs some serious oversight...Please fact check the shit out of this filthy fuck from now on.

maxresdefault.jpg

I could show you a hundred images of American soldiers fighting in combat proudly displaying the Stars and Bars

they died for you to have the freedom to hate

View attachment 346602
Ahhh....The battle flag of the Dixiecrat Democrats.

Forum List

Back