Drew Brees shows us all how Conservatives have lost their country to the progressive commie-lites

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Conservatives can not utilize their first amendment right without being called out...AND when they are called out the nutless pussies walk back what was said and re-frame to fit the progressive FEELZ every time without fail. This is how progressives have controlled the narrative and empowered the Democrat Party and their twisted "CHANGE" agenda.
Conservatives can't get out of their own way on this issue....They absolutely refuse to take a stand every chance they get. They bow to the feet of progressives in every case and they wonder why they've all but lost their nation. Time to wake the fuck up

Conservatives can not utilize their first amendment right without being called out...AND when they are called out the nutless pussies walk back what was said and re-frame to fit the progressive FEELZ every time without fail. This is how progressives have controlled the narrative and empowered the Democrat Party and their twisted "CHANGE" agenda.
Conservatives can't get out of their own way on this issue....They absolutely refuse to take a stand every chance they get. They bow to the feet of progressives in every case and they wonder why they've all but lost their nation. Time to wake the fuck up
Make the dumb liberal bigots pay.
Boycott the NBA and the NFL and their advertisers.

I have long maintained that what this nation needs is an all-out Civil War, to settle things once and for all. I'm just waiting for some loose cannons to get it going, then I'm siding with the Constitutionalists.

He has a left tackle, left guard, and RT, starting TE, starting RB, and wideouts who are black

Only guys in front of him who are white are his center and RG.

How the fuck is a guy who plays on squads like that gonna say some shit like this? Of all people? With riots goin on over the issue. Then invoked a time before the civil rights act to justify his position. It was fucking crazy.

He has a left tackle, left guard, and RT, starting TE, starting RB, and wideouts who are black

How the fuck is a guy who plays on squads like that gonna say some shit like this? Of all people? With riots goin on over the issue. Then invoked a time before the civil rights act to justify his position. It was fucking crazy.

What did he say that was bad, specifically....post the exact quote that offends you.

What did he say that was bad, specifically....post the exact quote that offends you.

The part when he didn't just say "i'm gonna stand but respect my teammates doing what they feel they need to do"

Instead of "i could never agree with them cuz of my racist white trash conscripted grand daddies who were no doubt a lot dumber than me, which is saying something"

MSM is propaganda wing of Democratic Party.

I just had a representative of the Jacksonville Jaguar call asking if i want tickets to their game. I said, "once you get the worthless fucks to stop kneeling, then get back to me". If those black millionaires who are racially suppressed, dont like it here in the United States, they can find another Job somewhere else, where they get paid for their worth....God damn, black people are just fucking clueless at times....

quote-football-is-the-only-sport-where-you-put-people-together-it-doesn-t-matter-if-you-are-pele-142-13-17.jpg

I just had a representative of the Jacksonville Jaguar call asking if i want tickets to their game. I said, "once you get the worthless fucks to stop kneeling, then get back to me". If those black millionaires who are racially suppressed, dont like it here in the United States, they can find another Job somewhere else, where they get paid for their worth....God damn, black people are just fucking clueless at times....

quote-football-is-the-only-sport-where-you-put-people-together-it-doesn-t-matter-if-you-are-pele-142-13-17.jpg

While i agree with the sentiment it's not good for business and you as a customer have a right to be annoyed at seeing this in an entertainment product

It's not Drew fucking Brees's place to be making that critique and invoking his racist grand daddies as justification. You can think what you want. You don't rely on a majority black offensive line and skill players

edit - and it's not clear to me it is bad for business, maybe woke points raise ticket prices too we have no data on that. Owners didn't seem to buy it tho

While i agree with the sentiment it's not good for business and you as a customer have a right to be annoyed at seeing this in an entertainment product

It's not Drew fucking Brees's place to be making that critique and invoking his racist grand daddies as justification. You can think what you want. You don't rely on a majority black offensive line and skill players

edit - and it's not clear to me it is bad for business, maybe woke points raise ticket prices too we have no data on that. Owners didn't seem to buy it tho
invoking his racist grand daddies as justification.

You know what, you pussy pajama boy, Drew Brees has every right to voice his opinion. Unless you believe that the 1st amendment only applies to Democraps?
.........................................Not a racist......................................................................................a racist pajama boy...............................................
american-manhood.jpg

You know what, you pussy pajama boy, Drew Brees has every right to voice his opinion. Unless you believe that the 1st amendment only applies to Democraps?
.........................................Not a racist......................................................................................a racist pajama boy...............................................
View attachment 345571

The first amendment only protects you from the state

Same reason Kaepernick doesn't have a job

Should remember that before you go spouting off about shit you haven't really thought through

I have long maintained that what this nation needs is an all-out Civil War, to settle things once and for all. I'm just waiting for some loose cannons to get it going, then I'm siding with the Constitutionalists.
That would be a war that china would win hands down

if the chinese military had to actually project power their whole state would collapse

They can't even push us off their borders....They can't get into our hemisphere

View attachment 345571

The first amendment only protects you from the state

Same reason Kaepernick doesn't have a job

Should remember that before you go spouting off about shit you haven't really thought through
I guess. Brees would rather play football than maintain his self respect

thats sad

if the chinese military had to actually project power their whole state would collapse

If the US dissolves into a civil war china becomes the dominant world power without firing a shot

If the US dissolves into a civil war china becomes the dominant world power without firing a shot

Even if we collapsed today they have russia* and and india right there

concerns about chinese hegemony are overblown

let's see how they weather getting older.

Even if we collapsed today they have russia* and and india right there

concerns about chinese hegemony are overblown

let's see how they weather getting older.
Russia and india?

dont make me laugh

Forum List

Back