Drew Brees shows us all how Conservatives have lost their country to the progressive commie-lites

Conservatives can not utilize their first amendment right without being called out...AND when they are called out the nutless pussies walk back what was said and re-frame to fit the progressive FEELZ every time without fail. This is how progressives have controlled the narrative and empowered the Democrat Party and their twisted "CHANGE" agenda.
Conservatives can't get out of their own way on this issue....They absolutely refuse to take a stand every chance they get. They bow to the feet of progressives in every case and they wonder why they've all but lost their nation. Time to wake the fuck up
I just had a representative of the Jacksonville Jaguar call asking if i want tickets to their game. I said, "once you get the worthless fucks to stop kneeling, then get back to me". If those black millionaires who are racially suppressed, dont like it here in the United States, they can find another Job somewhere else, where they get paid for their worth....God damn, black people are just fucking clueless at times....

quote-football-is-the-only-sport-where-you-put-people-together-it-doesn-t-matter-if-you-are-pele-142-13-17.jpg

While i agree with the sentiment it's not good for business and you as a customer have a right to be annoyed at seeing this in an entertainment product

It's not Drew fucking Brees's place to be making that critique and invoking his racist grand daddies as justification. You can think what you want. You don't rely on a majority black offensive line and skill players

edit - and it's not clear to me it is bad for business, maybe woke points raise ticket prices too we have no data on that. Owners didn't seem to buy it tho

He answered a pointed question from a Yahoo reporter on his opinion of kneeling for the anthem. He is entitled to his opinion and people are entitled to be faggots about it and I am entitled to call them out for their faggotry. It’s called America.

So fucking what? It's his job to navigate those sorts of fucking questions or not do the interview

he's a retard and will be punished for being a retard

Live with it

no one gives a shit about his white trash grand daddies who weren't even fucking volunteers

Weird that you appear to be so bias...DaShawn, dat you cuz?

The fact you think only a black guy could think this is exactly why no one non white votes republican. Even if it's directly in their economic interests

Even whites are against you.

Why the fuck would you assume I'm black? lol

Lot more people on their side than yours in 2020 you white trash piece of shit.
“Even whites are against you.”
True, educators have programmed all 17 of these whites for you.
DBQp2ZcXgAIwJ3b.jpg

The secret is in the media. Left wing anarchists are emboldened when the mainstream media supports them and the media always supports them.

What did he say that was bad, specifically....post the exact quote that offends you.
"I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America or our country."

How does protesting the murder of George Floyd and numerous other unarmed black Americans "disrespect" the American flag?

The question was about kneeling. Did you watch the video you posted? It had dick to do with Floyd.

Kneeling, in the NFL context, came about as a protest against police brutality, so how does objecting to institutionalized racial discrimination "disrespect" the US flag (unless you think white supremacy is a core American concept)?
200221-think-white-supremacy-propaganda-main-art-transparent-se-614p_332cd90a060812151e6f1636aaf74272.fit-760w.png

Do you?

The flag was a stable symbol that united people regardless of race, personal beliefs or income level. Kind of hard to buy the left wanting to unit the country when they are unwilling to hold the US flag as unifying symbol.

I saw this and thought it was relevant.

Conservatives have double standards with who they will allow to have opinions.

Progs use groups. You are the Brown Shirts of Nazi Germany. When the time comes you will not be needed anymore.
You're a god damn lunatic.

Conservatives can not utilize their first amendment right without being called out...AND when they are called out the nutless pussies walk back what was said and re-frame to fit the progressive FEELZ every time without fail. This is how progressives have controlled the narrative and empowered the Democrat Party and their twisted "CHANGE" agenda.
Conservatives can't get out of their own way on this issue....They absolutely refuse to take a stand every chance they get. They bow to the feet of progressives in every case and they wonder why they've all but lost their nation. Time to wake the fuck up
I have long maintained that what this nation needs is an all-out Civil War, to settle things once and for all. I'm just waiting for some loose cannons to get it going, then I'm siding with the Constitutionalists.
That would be a war that china would win hands down

if the chinese military had to actually project power their whole state would collapse

They can't even push us off their borders....They can't get into our hemisphere
Thats nonsense

..the thing is, there is NOT a problem of police brutality....I've put out the links and numbers before
...the problem--ROOT of the problem is kids unready-- financially and mentally-- having kids = criminals and low graduation rates = it's a cycle of destruction

I have long maintained that what this nation needs is an all-out Civil War, to settle things once and for all. I'm just waiting for some loose cannons to get it going, then I'm siding with the Constitutionalists.

if the chinese military had to actually project power their whole state would collapse

Thats nonsense

Again no it's not

They have a billion Indians on one border

Russians with enough nukes to end the planet many times over on another

Hundreds of millions of citizens who don't want to be Chinese citizens

And an unruly Taiwan

They have to deal with those things before they can even think about projecting power. And probably many other things as well but those are the big obvious ones.

What did he say that was bad, specifically....post the exact quote that offends you.
"I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America or our country."

How does protesting the murder of George Floyd and numerous other unarmed black Americans "disrespect" the American flag?

no American should be offended by that

Lol I love how a person can be both an elitist and a communist. Oh you people are just adorable!

Thats nonsense

Again no it's not

They have a billion Indians on one border

Russians with enough nukes to end the planet many times over on another

Hundreds of millions of citizens who don't want to be Chinese citizens

And an unruly Taiwan

They have to deal with those things before they can even think about projecting power. And probably many other things as well but those are the big obvious ones.
I guess you’ll be one of the kast to figure it out

Hopefully not everyone is as hard to convince as you are

Brees just wrote directly to President Trump:

"Through my ongoing conversations with friends, teammates, and leaders in the black community, I realize this is not an issue about the American flag. It has never been. We can no longer use the flag to turn people away or distract them from the real issues that face our black communities.
We did this back in 2017, and regretfully I brought it back with my comments this week. We must stop talking about the flag and shift our attention to the real issues of systemic racial injustice, economic oppression, police brutality, and judicial & prison reform.
We are at a critical juncture in our nation’s history! If not now, then when?

We as a white community need to listen and learn from the pain and suffering of our black communities. We must acknowledge the problems, identify the solutions, and then put this into action. The black community cannot do it alone. This will require all of us "

brees was forced into this... political agendas. Sucky.

Brees just wrote directly to President Trump:

"Through my ongoing conversations with friends, teammates, and leaders in the black community, I realize this is not an issue about the American flag. It has never been. We can no longer use the flag to turn people away or distract them from the real issues that face our black communities.
We did this back in 2017, and regretfully I brought it back with my comments this week. We must stop talking about the flag and shift our attention to the real issues of systemic racial injustice, economic oppression, police brutality, and judicial & prison reform.
We are at a critical juncture in our nation’s history! If not now, then when?

We as a white community need to listen and learn from the pain and suffering of our black communities. We must acknowledge the problems, identify the solutions, and then put this into action. The black community cannot do it alone. This will require all of us "

brees was forced into this... political agendas. Sucky.
Unbelievable!
And this ladies and gentlemen is why the Left has taken this nation from Conservatives....pure nutlessness.

I thanked your post not because I'm anxious for war but because we constitutionalists are glad to have you with us.

Just remember that there's no clause in the Constitution that allows for restoration of government by force. If government is overthrown, no new government, constitutionalists or not, can be put in place from our Constitution.

Fuck Drew Brees I'll wipe my ass with the red white and blue then rub it on that ugly ass birth mark thing on his face

The secret is in the media. Left wing anarchists are emboldened when the mainstream media supports them and the media always supports them.

The media is brainwashing the unwise white girls and the men so greedy for females they work it to get the gurls interests instead of correcting

This is Adam and Eve all over again

The evil fooling the unwise females who then lure unwise men to them to get their interests

Women will soon lose their vote

Men have awakened

A few women may vote if they pass a logic test along with the males

Brees says originally when he sees the flag he sees his grandfather that fought for this country. So we all must respect the flag and see it as Drew Brees sees it.

Brees sucked so badly at high school football he considered quitting and playing baseball instead

every college in Texas said no to Brees, that's how much he sucked!

Last edited:
Brees will now have to recognize who is in control. He was probably fooled into thinking the Constitution protects him. It doesnt. The elites who rule do so through various methods with government being only one of them. Their power is almost a hegemony with control of the media, Wall Street, corporate boards, universities and unions and especially the sports world..
I recently read an article about East Germans who fled to the west. For most of the period East Germany existed it wasn't technically illegal...but pro-western views or family members who fled lost their jobs and possibly their kids. Gangs of communist youth harassed them in the street and surrounded their house at night.
Preferring to not act in an embarrassing and heavy handed way the Statsi let overzealous citizens do most of the work. They called the technique " Zersetzung "

"a systematic degradation of reputation, image, and prestige on the basis of true, verifiable and discrediting information together with untrue, credible, irrefutable, and thus also discrediting information; a systematic engineering of social and professional failures to undermine the self-confidence of individuals; ... engendering of doubts regarding future prospects; engendering of mistrust and mutual suspicion within groups ...; interrupting respectively impeding the mutual relations within a group in space or time ..., for example by ... assigning geographically distant workplaces.
— Directive No. 1/76 of January 1976 for the development of "operational procedures"

Today in Venezuela elections are held on time every four years. But groups of civilian communists target anyone speaking against the regime for assassination and terrorize the rest into voting to keep the leftists in power. The government doesnt have to lift a finger.

Maoist China had a constitution which guaranteed the right to speech, religion and protest. They also had Red Guards...student groups based in universities which kept people in line for the government.

" the Stasi often used a method which was really diabolic. It was called Zersetzung, and it's described in another guideline. The word is difficult to translate because it means originally "biodegradation." But actually, it's a quite accurate description. The goal was to destroy secretly the self-confidence of people, for example by damaging their reputation, by organizing failures in their work, and by destroying their personal relationships. "

Forum List

Back