Drew Brees shows us all how Conservatives have lost their country to the progressive commie-lites

Conservatives can not utilize their first amendment right without being called out...AND when they are called out the nutless pussies walk back what was said and re-frame to fit the progressive FEELZ every time without fail. This is how progressives have controlled the narrative and empowered the Democrat Party and their twisted "CHANGE" agenda.
Conservatives can't get out of their own way on this issue....They absolutely refuse to take a stand every chance they get. They bow to the feet of progressives in every case and they wonder why they've all but lost their nation. Time to wake the fuck up

Conservatives have lost the nation by crashing the economy three times in the last 40 years, and by impoverishing the working people of America, while the USA became the richest country in the world.

And they've sold fools like you that the decline in the American worker is due to illegal immigration, and poor non-whites. Your time is done fool. Try educating yourself on how easily and willingly you've been duped.

Conservatives can not utilize their first amendment right without being called out...AND when they are called out the nutless pussies walk back what was said and re-frame to fit the progressive FEELZ every time without fail. This is how progressives have controlled the narrative and empowered the Democrat Party and their twisted "CHANGE" agenda.
Conservatives can't get out of their own way on this issue....They absolutely refuse to take a stand every chance they get. They bow to the feet of progressives in every case and they wonder why they've all but lost their nation. Time to wake the fuck up
I have long maintained that what this nation needs is an all-out Civil War, to settle things once and for all. I'm just waiting for some loose cannons to get it going, then I'm siding with the Constitutionalists.
That would be a war that china would win hands down

if the chinese military had to actually project power their whole state would collapse

They can't even push us off their borders....They can't get into our hemisphere
If the US dissolves into a civil war china becomes the dominant world power without firing a shot

Even if we collapsed today they have russia* and and india right there

concerns about chinese hegemony are overblown

let's see how they weather getting older.
Russia and india?

dont make me laugh

you talk like an american

they're chinese, lol

they're scared of their own people much less russians

I have long maintained that what this nation needs is an all-out Civil War, to settle things once and for all. I'm just waiting for some loose cannons to get it going, then I'm siding with the Constitutionalists.

if the chinese military had to actually project power their whole state would collapse

If the US dissolves into a civil war china becomes the dominant world power without firing a shot

China already is the dominant world power. China is the nation with the trade surplus, investing in infrastructure in Third World Countries, and building trade alliances, while the USA under Trump tears up trade deals, imposes tariffs, cuts foreign aid, and proves to be both an unreliable trading partner, but an unreliable business partner as well.

China already is the dominant world power. China is the nation with the trade surplus, investing in infrastructure in Third World Countries, and building trade alliances, while the USA under Trump tears up trade deals, imposes tariffs, cuts foreign aid, and proves to be both an unreliable trading partner, but an unreliable business partner as well.
China is a shithole and a house of cards

But if the US self destructs they will be your new master without any effort at all

China can't even regain control of taiwan....?

people need to look into international relations where do these takes come from?

just absurd.

Just because you don't like Trump doesn't mean the CHinese are suddenly global leaders. They can't even lead their own.

they're chinese, lol

they're scared of their own people much less russians
Never underestimate your enemy

china is a serious threat

Yea i'm ok with impoverishing them and putting them under our boot

that's not what you're doing tho. You're inflating their current threat way beyond what they're capable of. Which isn't much outside their borders.

What gave you the impression i didn't want the chinese to starve until they're no longer a threat for the foreseeable future?

that's not what you're doing tho. You're inflating their current threat way beyond what they're capable of. Which isn't much outside their borders.
You fail to appreciate the situation

what I clearly said was that America implodes into civil war the chinese will be the winners

But if the US self destructs they will be your new master without any effort at all

Our "new" master. We don't have a "master". Canadians are smart enough to elect a government which does the people's bidding, not the bidding of Bay Street. Canada works as a nation because Canadian voters are smart enough not to believe the racist, anti-woman, anti-worker rhetoric of the American conservative right.

And we've broken the spines of both the conversative and liberal parties who forget who they're working for, and who elected them. Americans might want to try that some time.

what I clearly said was that America implodes into civil war the chinese will be the winners

No they wouldn't, we just have no hegemon.

They'd just be the heir apparent

You're over estimating them.

Our "new" master. We don't have a "master". Canadians are smart enough to elect a government which does the people's bidding, not the bidding of Bay Street. Canada works as a nation because Canadian voters are smart enough not to believe the racist, anti-woman, anti-worker rhetoric of the American conservative right.

And we've broken the spines of both the conversative and liberal parties who forget who they're working for, and who elected them. Americans might want to try that some time.
Without America canada would be nose to dirt with china

N

you are underestimating them

N

you are underestimating them

no you don't undersatnd their position

google "international relations"

"geopolitics"

Start with teh basics. Then get to Asia. The Chinese won't be able to project power for generations

Which is a basic requirement to be a world hegemon

True conservatives are wealthy old white "guys" that would fuck-over their grand mother for more profit. Middle class (now poor with credit) try to align themselves with the values of the rich old white "guys" and vote against their own best interests. When a middle class (now poor with credit) conservative breaks from their ignorant conservative ideals, and aligns themselves with their own best interest, they are accused of bowing to the feet of progressives.

Conservatives have lost the nation by crashing the economy three times in the last 40 years, and by impoverishing the working people of America, while the USA became the richest country in the world.

And they've sold fools like you that the decline in the American worker is due to illegal immigration, and poor non-whites. Your time is done fool. Try educating yourself on how easily and willingly you've been duped.
Go fuck yourself you stupid bitch, may a criminal that was released by a Democrat Governor find your house.

What would you do without China, riots, false protests & other deviants to support?

Go fuck yourself you stupid bitch, may a criminal that was released by a Democrat Governor find your house.

Well that’s not likely to happen since the border is closed, and convicted felons aren’t allowed into Canada anyway.

Once again wishing ill and even death on others makes you look a total jackass. And a particularly stupid one at that.

What would you do without China, riots, false protests & other deviants to support?

Since I don’t support any of those things I will continue to support the idea that all people are created as equal, and are endowed with the right of freedom, equality and justice for all.

What I dont support is a government that puts corporations before people, profits before people, and tilts b the playing field to the wealthy, at the expense of working people, as Republicans have done for 40 years.

Trump laid bare his naked contempt for the American people. Today, the Senate is holding hearings on the origins of the Russia investigation.

They’re not approving aid for the American people. They’re investigating President Obama and Joe Biden while Americans die. And march, and mourn their dead.

Well that’s not likely to happen since the border is closed, and convicted felons aren’t allowed into Canada anyway.

Once again wishing ill and even death on others makes you look a total jackass. And a particularly stupid one at that.
Yeah, do you supposed that there is a big wall on the northern border? NYC released a whole bunch of criminals, because they didnt want them to be infected with the Wuhan Virus. Do you think they are going to stay in this country when Canada is just a few miles north and people are hard to find there? You are such a stupid bitch.

You know karma is a bitch, it will find you one day...

Forum List

Back