Drew Barrymore takes her show political…how has that worked out for Kimmel and Colbert?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA

Drew Barrymore takes her show political…how has that worked out for Kimmel and Colbert?​

It hasn't affect any of them.
Just the typical RWI troll that posts here.

She is a good person and cares about the feelings of people that are hurting. I am sorry you are so hateful and angry all the time. Please seek help.
They're hurting because deep down they know they can't be the opposite sex. They know they look like clowns, and everybody else knows it too. It's okay for people to be upset about being shaken from a delusion. Reality doesn't spare feelings.

Most of you, whether you admit it or not, would be extremely disappointed if your child pulled some goofy shit like this.

Last edited:
She is a good person and cares about the feelings of people that are hurting. I am sorry you are so hateful and angry all the time. Please seek help.

Drew Barrymore takes her show political…how has that worked out for Kimmel and Colbert?​

It hasn't affect any of them.
Just the typical RWI troll that posts here.
hahaha…”hurting” you mean like a homeless WOMAN with a vagina and children….like a battered WOMAN with a vagina? It wouldn’t make any sense to have one of them on for the month of March would it?

Most of you, whether you admit it or not, would be extremely disappointed if your child pulled some goofy shit like this.
Yup, but I would still Love and Honor them.

There are many RWI posters feeling the same 'disappointment' but they could NEVER admit it.

Drew shits on women by praising and bowing to a dude in a dress during womens history month. Is this real feminism in 2023?

Where is the NOW organization which is supposed to represent woman's interests? Wow, talk about a CULT. I just wonder where these stations get the audiences of zombies who actually sit and watch this crap on TV. Is it BRAINWASHING, or mere leftist PEER-PRESSURE to sit and pretend this is normal? I really wonder how the young women of this country sit for this stuff and STILL want to keep putting democramps in office even as they totally deconstruct their own womanhood?

The only possible answer is they never learned it in the first place thanks to their democrap school educations.

Simple: she is symbolically giving him a blow job, to show her approval and "empathy."

The Left is too stupid or evil to recognize that sometime one is scorned by society because one deserves scorn.

I have to admit. I didn't even know Lionel Barrymore's grand-daughter had a show.

They're hurting because deep down they know they can't be the opposite sex. They know they look like clowns, and everybody else knows it too. It's okay for people to be upset about being shaken from a delusion. Reality doesn't spare feelings.

The big problem with transsexuals is that they are demanding that everyone else participate in their gender delusion.
People don't like to be forced to be delusional.

Forum List

Back