Dregs of Society = Trump Supporters? Or just a small portion?

There is no way that you will ever convince me that just because someone is a Republican or a Democrat that they fall into nice easy boxes.
there are big dumb baby machines, self serving fools, lazy bums, thieves, with a pen as well as a gun. many would not no the truth if it bit them in the ass. and a bunch of them both sides are not working for us, working for those that pay for all the negative adds so they can win with half truths & out right lie's. clean your own house before you talk about mine.
Unfortunately people who listen only to Fox news, Rush Limbaugh Etc live on An imaginary planet of hate and ignorance as far as politics goes..

As opposed to those who listen to Rachel Maddow or any of the other numerous Trump-hating MSM anchors?

View attachment 217069
They have reasons and evidence as opposed to your bought off High School grad ex Coke head DJs, brainwashed functional moron.

I’m assuming you watch a lot of Fox News and listen to Rush every day? Otherwise how would you know they don’t present facts? The only reason you believe lefty “journalists” present facts is bc they are “facts” you want to hear, which is a severely misguided way of viewing things.

For the record, I don’t watch Fox News.
I watch and listen enough to keep up Primetime Fox is crap, Rush Etc are always crap and all of them need some debate and fairness Doctrine like the good old days.

Whatever you listen to it's all part of the same Giant propaganda machine...

...and your people still have the lowest IQs on earth.
Not what science has found at all...

Since when do biology deniers care about science, Frances?
What are you babbling about?
You know damned well, you idiots deny basic biology of males and females.
And you deny the basic psychology of males and females LOL. They don't choose to be gay or whatever.
I don’t deny that queers exist. I deny their sex changes when they decide to cross dress and pretend to be the opposite gender.

And you deny the basic psychology of males and females LOL. They don't choose to be gay or whatever.
I don’t deny that queers exist. I deny their sex changes when they decide to cross dress and pretend to be the opposite gender.
Too bad for you, bigot. Time's up. Mind your own business then...

...and your people still have the lowest IQs on earth.

That applies to trans people too. They cant choose to be the opposite sex. They can pretend, but not actually be one.

LOL. So now I’m a “bigot” because I believe in biology and don’t play along with the fantasies of deranged cross dressing queers.

Carry on, Francis.

Former Vice President Joe Biden echoed Hillary Clinton’s “basket of deplorables” moment during a Saturday evening speech at the Human Rights Campaign’s annual dinner in Washington, DC, calling President Donald Trump’s supporters “virulent people” and “dregs of society.”

You mad, bros?

Former Vice President Joe Biden echoed Hillary Clinton’s “basket of deplorables” moment during a Saturday evening speech at the Human Rights Campaign’s annual dinner in Washington, DC, calling President Donald Trump’s supporters “virulent people” and “dregs of society.”

As we have seen from the posts on this very forum...a "portion" of Trumpers ARE the dregs...and that basket of deplorables.

It also appears as if that is a really large basket

There is no way that you will ever convince me that just because someone is a Republican or a Democrat that they fall into nice easy boxes.
there are big dumb baby machines, self serving fools, lazy bums, thieves, with a pen as well as a gun. many would not no the truth if it bit them in the ass. and a bunch of them both sides are not working for us, working for those that pay for all the negative adds so they can win with half truths & out right lie's. clean your own house before you talk about mine.
Unfortunately people who listen only to Fox news, Rush Limbaugh Etc live on An imaginary planet of hate and ignorance as far as politics goes..

As opposed to those who listen to Rachel Maddow or any of the other numerous Trump-hating MSM anchors?

View attachment 217069
They have reasons and evidence as opposed to your bought off High School grad ex Coke head DJs, brainwashed functional moron.

I’m assuming you watch a lot of Fox News and listen to Rush every day? Otherwise how would you know they don’t present facts? The only reason you believe lefty “journalists” present facts is bc they are “facts” you want to hear, which is a severely misguided way of viewing things.

For the record, I don’t watch Fox News.
I watch and listen enough to keep up Primetime Fox is crap, Rush Etc are always crap and all of them need some debate and fairness Doctrine like the good old days.

Whatever you listen to it's all part of the same Giant propaganda machine...

You complain a lot

As we have seen from the posts on this very forum...a "portion" of Trumpers ARE the dregs...and that basket of deplorables.

It also appears as if that is a really large basket

LMAO you’re dumb

Trump supporters have higher IQs and commit fewer crimes than Demwits. Anyone care to disprove that assertion?

You need to prove your own assertion first, genius.

Demographics. And thanks for the compliment!

How Groups Voted 2016 - Roper Center

Correlation does not equal causation. Prove how demographics show your assertion that Cult45 supporters have higher IQs and commit less crime. Please and thank you.

That applies to trans people too. They cant choose to be the opposite sex. They can pretend, but not actually be one.
They are damn good at pretending, bigot. Just mind your own business then...

LOL. So now I’m a “bigot” because I believe in biology and don’t play along with the fantasies of deranged cross dressing queers.

Carry on, Francis.
Yes you are...

You lefties have such a narrow perspective of people on the right. You think that if I dont buy into the idea that a man can literally be a woman, go into women's restrooms, play in women's sports, etc., then I must be a bigot. You couldn't be further from the truth. I think everyone needs to treat trans people with respect. Life is already hard enough for them, but that doesnt mean I'm willing to ignore science. I'm realistic, yet also compasionate, unlike the rest of you, who are over-the-fucking-top when it comes to this stuff.

You lefties have such a narrow perspective of people on the right. You think that if I dont buy into the idea that a man can literally be a woman, go into women's restrooms, play in women's sports, etc., then I must be a bigot. You couldn't be further from the truth. I think everyone needs to treat trans people with respect. Life is already hard enough for them, but that doesnt mean I'm willing to ignore science. I'm realistic, yet also compasionate, unlike the rest of you, who are over-the-fucking-top when it comes to this stuff.
Calling people queers means you are a bigot.

Millions of people who voted for Obama, voted for Trump, Joe is an idiot

Calling people queers means you are a bigot.
Youve got the wrong guy. I said no such thing.

Forum List

Back