Dramatic video shows ten American sailors on their knees

im not darling

do not call me "darling"---do you know the word "MAUT" ? "kalb"? "kharah" << an approximation of Arabic filth
i dont know this words darling
MAUT or kalb or kharah

I have worked with lots of Iranians over the past almost 50 years. -------
the muslims thought that I know Arabic beause of the few Arabic vulgarities
I learned being around arab muslim women. When your shia caliphate starts
interacting with the caliphate centered in Iraq----you will have to learn
i dont know arabic.my arabic score was between f and d at school
most iranian dont know arabic.its fact my darling

yes----I know------not a WORD.... In fact Iranians I have known in the
USA expressed DISGUST at anything Arabic------from its music to its
cuisine
hate to arabs is in our dna.
we dont know why. i know /its bad and rasict.but we cant change our dna
we like everybody.american or african or jewish.but

Navy Captain just on Fox wondering if they got shorted on their SEER training in lieu or sensitivity and transgender training.

you was in military
resized_24918_376.jpg

this apology is normal in usa military rule?

Only since 2008, before we would rather stick a boot up their ass

don't be bitter, lassie----BE PATIENT

I've been patient for seven years and I'm tired of Obungles apologizing and acting like a limp wrist fag
he is handsome.he can be model.but he is in army.why?

Obama in the army? LMAO no freaking way, he wouldn't make it through the first day of boot
im talking about your handsome captain
resized_24918_376.jpg

I've been patient for seven years and I'm tired of Obungles apologizing and acting like a limp wrist fag

Obama in the army? LMAO no freaking way, he wouldn't make it through the first day of boot
resized_24918_376.jpg

He's in the military because he wants to make a difference I guess. Sorry I don't know why individual people decide to enlist

resized_24918_376.jpg

He's in the military because he wants to make a difference I guess. Sorry I don't know why individual people decide to enlist
I think you do know.
There are many reasons why people sign up. Depends on the time and place.
It's hard for some to really believe there are actually people out there who believe in devoting their working lives to protecting their country.
To a fucking LIB the person is obviously stupid and crazy. I mean why risk your life when you spend your life playing video games and getting loaded every day right? To American Patriots it's our highest calling.

Yo Dani...do you have a picture of the Iranian boat the stopped the Americans?
no.sepah didnt ........

+sepah=(revolution gaurd)

+ releasing usa navy video:
رهاسازي تفنگداران امريکايي.گزارش
I can't see the video...but the pictures you posted show a very small boat by the American boat....makes one wonder why we didn't blow them up...but we shall see what is revealed in the next day or two...
http://www.iribnews.ir/files/fa/news/1394/10/23/24998_703.mp4

+its not good video
its sepah propaganda

resized_24918_376.jpg

I think you do know.
There are many reasons why people sign up. Depends on the time and place.
It's hard for some to really believe there are actually people out there who believe in devoting their working lives to protecting their country.
To a fucking LIB the person is obviously stupid and crazy. I mean why risk your life when you spend your life playing video games and getting loaded every day right? To American Patriots it's our highest calling.

I know why my family members and my best friend enlisted, they wanted to serve their country and did so honorably

resized_24918_376.jpg

you like him, dani darling?

resized_24918_376.jpg

He's definitley better looking than 'Persian Elvis'.

resized_24918_376.jpg

:badgrin:
yes.i like him.so what?

resized_24918_376.jpg

your avatar dogs definitley better looking than both ....:badgrin::badgrin:

resized_24918_376.jpg

I agree :)

resized_24918_376.jpg

they are your dogs?

resized_24918_376.jpg

they are your dogs?
Yes, they are. How's the dog situation in Iran? A few years ago weren't they banned or something? Or was it dog walking that was banned? Mohammed didn't like dogs, did he? Especially black ones. Something to do with dem djinns?

they are your dogs?
Yes, they are. How's the dog situation in Iran? A few years ago weren't they banned or something? Or was it dog walking that was banned? Mohammed didn't like dogs, did he? Especially black ones. Something to do with dem djinns?
50% of family have pet(dog or cat) in my city
i have dog too.she is 9 years old.
i have friend.his father is very religious.he was in revolution gaurd army
but they have dog.
islam banned dogs.because we hadnt vaccine for dogs.
are you ready for touching this dogs?
no.because they ...........
street-dogs-nepal_kathmandu_COOTE.jpg

Last edited:
Iran: threat of lashes or fine for walking the dog

Proposed law to prevent Iranians from keeping animals deemed unclean is latest crackdown on ‘western cultural invasion’

A volunteer feeds dogs at the Vafa animal shelter in Hashtgerd, Iran. Photograph: Behrouz Mehri/AFP/Getty Images
Saeed Kamali Dehghan

Thursday 6 November 2014 15.20 GMTLast modified on Friday 7 November 2014 08.01 GMT

This article is 1 year old
Shares
Comments

Save for later
A group of Iranian MPs has proposed making it a criminal offence to keep dogs as pets or walk them in public, with offenders subject to 74 lashes or a fine.

Iran’s reformist Shargh newspaper reported on Thursday that 32 members of parliament, who are mostly affiliated to the conservatives, had put forward the proposal for the legislative body to vote on.

If the bill passes the Majlis (Iranian parliament), “walking dogs, trading them or keeping them at home will be punishable by 74 lashes or a fine of 1m to 10m Tomans [an equivalent of £200 to £2,000],” Shargh said.

“Walking and playing with animals such as dogs and monkeys outdoors and in public places are harmful to the health and the peace of other people, especially kids and women, and are against our Islamic culture,” the bill says.

Elias Naderan, Esmail Kowsari and Fatemeh Alia are among influential Iranian parliamentarians who support the proposal.

Iranian police forces, licensed hunters, farmers and shepherds are exempted from the punishment, according to the bill, which aims at cracking down on people who take their pets outdoors.

According to Islamic custom, dogs are unclean. Iranians avoid keeping them at home in general, though a minority, especially in north Tehran’s wealthy districts, enjoy keeping pets.

Iran’s morality police, deployed in public places, have previously cracked down on dog owners, cautioning them or confiscating their animals. They also caution people whose clothes or hairstyles are deemed inappropriate.

Hardliners in Iran are particularly worried about what they call a “cultural invasion” from the west and see pet ownership, especially dogs, as an imitation of western culture.

Senior officials have previously warned citizens against dog ownership, including the police chief, Esmail Ahmadi-Moghaddam, who said two years ago that his forces were ready to deal with those who defied the regulations.

Ayatollah Makarem Shirazi, a prominent hardline cleric, has also previously issued a fatwa against keeping dogs.

It was not clear if the majority of Iranian MPs would approve such a bill but the parliament is dominated by conservatives who are likely to share the views of those behind the proposal.

Dog killings in Iran prompts protest
Published: 8:57 pm, Monday, 20 April 2015

The two-minute video featured the dogs dying after apparently being injected with burning acid in an industrial area of Shiraz, 900 kilometres south of Tehran.

Dog killings in Iran prompts protest

From Bukhari Vol. 4, #540

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle ordered that the dogs should be killed

Iran: threat of lashes or fine for walking the dog

Proposed law to prevent Iranians from keeping animals deemed unclean is latest crackdown on ‘western cultural invasion’

A volunteer feeds dogs at the Vafa animal shelter in Hashtgerd, Iran. Photograph: Behrouz Mehri/AFP/Getty Images
Saeed Kamali Dehghan

Thursday 6 November 2014 15.20 GMTLast modified on Friday 7 November 2014 08.01 GMT

This article is 1 year old
Shares
Comments

Save for later
A group of Iranian MPs has proposed making it a criminal offence to keep dogs as pets or walk them in public, with offenders subject to 74 lashes or a fine.

Iran’s reformist Shargh newspaper reported on Thursday that 32 members of parliament, who are mostly affiliated to the conservatives, had put forward the proposal for the legislative body to vote on.

If the bill passes the Majlis (Iranian parliament), “walking dogs, trading them or keeping them at home will be punishable by 74 lashes or a fine of 1m to 10m Tomans [an equivalent of £200 to £2,000],” Shargh said.

“Walking and playing with animals such as dogs and monkeys outdoors and in public places are harmful to the health and the peace of other people, especially kids and women, and are against our Islamic culture,” the bill says.

Elias Naderan, Esmail Kowsari and Fatemeh Alia are among influential Iranian parliamentarians who support the proposal.

Iranian police forces, licensed hunters, farmers and shepherds are exempted from the punishment, according to the bill, which aims at cracking down on people who take their pets outdoors.

According to Islamic custom, dogs are unclean. Iranians avoid keeping them at home in general, though a minority, especially in north Tehran’s wealthy districts, enjoy keeping pets.

Iran’s morality police, deployed in public places, have previously cracked down on dog owners, cautioning them or confiscating their animals. They also caution people whose clothes or hairstyles are deemed inappropriate.

Hardliners in Iran are particularly worried about what they call a “cultural invasion” from the west and see pet ownership, especially dogs, as an imitation of western culture.

Senior officials have previously warned citizens against dog ownership, including the police chief, Esmail Ahmadi-Moghaddam, who said two years ago that his forces were ready to deal with those who defied the regulations.

Ayatollah Makarem Shirazi, a prominent hardline cleric, has also previously issued a fatwa against keeping dogs.

It was not clear if the majority of Iranian MPs would approve such a bill but the parliament is dominated by conservatives who are likely to share the views of those behind the proposal.
yes.regime had bad ......street dogs
but im talking about people and pet

Forum List

Back