Republicans wrong about Oil and Fracking

TheCrusader

Dec 30, 2015
Fools like Sean Hannity love to say "drill baby drill", as if Obama hasn't overseen the largest growth of Oil drilling in the country. But the "Driller's Treadmill" is about to destroy the Oil industry in the US, as oil prices become too low, and wells become too unproductive.

Even WSJ cannot ignore this Fracking Bubble any longer and they are a bunch of right-wing morons.

Oil Plunge Sparks Bankruptcy Concerns

as if Obama hasn't overseen the largest growth of Oil drilling in the country

So what? He didn't drill. LOL!

Now, back to your stupid title, how were Republicans wrong? About what?
Any specifics? Or just another vague whine?

Watch it. If you ask him for specifics, he'll abandon the thread.

Republicans have been running around talking about drilling. They claimed it would be great for the economy. Looks like it was not so good an idea for those companies. Great for me at the pump though.

I recall that pipeline thing the repubs were ranting about. How soon till Canada stops producing oil? Expensive the way they do it.

Republicans have been running around talking about drilling. They claimed it would be great for the economy. Looks like it was not so good an idea for those companies. Great for me at the pump though.

They claimed it would be great for the economy.

And they were right.

Looks like it was not so good an idea for those companies.

Over what time frame? Compared to what?
Plenty of oil companies made plenty of money.

No different from any other business. Some got in at a bad time and they are being weeded out.
Anyone who complains about consumers having more money to pump into the economy has too much money themselves.
Cheap, plentiful oil means a strong economy and if allowed to continue our economy will flourish.
And all in spite of obama policy.

I recall that pipeline thing the repubs were ranting about. How soon till Canada stops producing oil? Expensive the way they do it.

I recall that pipeline thing the repubs were ranting about.

What about it? What's that have to do with the moronic OP?

Great, another mindless bed wetting drone regurgitating moonbat bullshit.

The reason oil prices are so low is because of the Saudis pumps running like they haven't since 1999. They're doing so to punish Russia, and to bankrupt US producers.

The big ones make enough money to weather the storm, and the people who run the smaller ones and the workers in the fields will find other things to do. Work like that tends to attract people who are used to going from job to job, truck drivers, construction workers, etc. They will go back to their old work, and be ready and waiting for prices to go back up, and wells to go back on.

Getting cheaper all the time, and if they do shut down, it will eat into the surplus, driving up prices and making turning on their fields viable again.

Forum List

Back