Draining the swamp

I think he is the first one to actually keep his promise regarding lobbyists.

Libs won't compliment him even though Hillary would have been praised for just suggesting it.

Dorothy

Google "Rudy Giuliani lobbyist".

He parlayed 9/11 fame into pay-to-play influence peddling. His Houston based firm Bracewell and Giuliani was balls deep in dirty oil wink wink money.

We won't even mention his security firm or the foreign governments he sold his services to.

Listen, the Democrats who supported Obama and Bernie didn't come out for Hillary. It looks like the Left is finally leaving the Clinton plantation. The Clinton's had zero solutions for the post-manufacturing American working class.

But dude, Trump's business empire represents the greatest conflict of interest of any president we've ever seen. He is going to be lording over people who will have a direct influence over the tax and regulatory policies that affect over a billion dollars of his assets. This makes the Clinton Foundation look like fucking romper room.

And I hope Trump has removed Jeffrey Eisenach and Michael Torrey from his transition team. They are the swamp.

We know you're going to defend Trump no matter what, but would it kill you to do some research before vomiting all over this forum?

FYI: I voted for HW Bush and I like Trump's anti-Lobbying rhetoric and proposals. But you need to stop cheerleading and hold him accountable to his promises.

Forum List

Back