Draft: Would you go?

If it's brave to fight if forced to fight

It's not a matter being "brave," you idiot. It is a citizen's responsibility and obligation. Seems you want to drift through your pointless life assuming all the freedom you enjoy is free, but it isn't. If called upon I wouldn't have to be "forced," asshole, I'd just go do my duty when called. You, on the other hand, would rather be a little bitch in prison than a man who does what he has to do even when he might prefer not to. Your cowardice and arrested development are disgusting. You do not deserve the citizenship you seem to value so little. Hopefully you'll never be tested on your 'would rather go to prison' claim, but my guess is you'd make a run for the border if it ever came to that.

You're the one throwing the word coward around little drone.

If I'm a coward because I won't fight because some politician tells me to then you must think you are not a coward because you will submit to being a pawn in a game pf political brinksmanship.

I do not have a duty to fight for this country. I certainly do not have a duty to die in place of some politician's kid.

You speak of duty yet you're afraid to volunteer to fight. Just another hypocrite tough on the internet ass wipe.

It's not a matter being "brave," you idiot. It is a citizen's responsibility and obligation. Seems you want to drift through your pointless life assuming all the freedom you enjoy is free, but it isn't. If called upon I wouldn't have to be "forced," asshole, I'd just go do my duty when called. You, on the other hand, would rather be a little bitch in prison than a man who does what he has to do even when he might prefer not to. Your cowardice and arrested development are disgusting. You do not deserve the citizenship you seem to value so little. Hopefully you'll never be tested on your 'would rather go to prison' claim, but my guess is you'd make a run for the border if it ever came to that.

You're the one throwing the word coward around ...

I'm not "throwing it around," I'm directing it specifically at YOU, coward.

I do not have a duty to fight for this country.

Yes, you do. If called upon during a time of war, you do. If you were any kind of man - or any kind of AMERICAN - you'd know that.

yeah man where is your loyalty to the place you were randomly born in that levied thousands in debt on your head while you were still a fetus and will take from your earnings your entire life! shame on you for not being loyal

You're the one throwing the word coward around little drone.

If I'm a coward because I won't fight because some politician tells me to then you must think you are not a coward because you will submit to being a pawn in a game pf political brinksmanship.

I do not have a duty to fight for this country. I certainly do not have a duty to die in place of some politician's kid.

You speak of duty yet you're afraid to volunteer to fight. Just another hypocrite tough on the internet ass wipe.

Actually there was a study done a few years back that showed there were a higher percentage of Congressmens kids in Iraq than the average for the common citizens kids.
Wished i could find it.

You know, I don't really give a rats ass if people are not patriotic, which it seems we have several in here.

But do not belittle those who are patriotic, and who truly do support and even love their country. I served 22 years and would do it again. And again and again. Draft or no draft.

Patriotism is a disease. Blind loyalty to the authority that be just because you were randomly born somewhere. Pathetic

I do not have a duty to fight for this country.

Yes, you do. If called upon during a time of war, you do. If you were any kind of man - or any kind of AMERICAN - you'd know that.

yeah man where is your loyalty to the place you were randomly born in that levied thousands in debt on your head while you were still a fetus and will take from your earnings your entire life! shame on you for not being loyal

Then GTFO. It shouldn't matter to the likes of you where you live. Out!

The greater obligation is to call bullshit when the emperor has no clothes.
To stand up on one's hind legs and have the courage to say no.

You say that at the ballot box, not out of a sudden 'realization' when your country calls upon you.

You say that at the ballot box, not out of a sudden 'realization' when your country calls upon you.
Fuck that, it is fallacious nonsense to claim that the country calls.
Politicians and special interests seek cannon fodder for their drummed up nonsense of the moment.
Lemmings follow them over the cliff.

Then GTFO. It shouldn't matter to the likes of you where you live. Out!

lol fuck you why would i leave its u guys that suck

Fuck you, no it's not. It was not "fallacious nonsense" for prior generations and it won't be for future ones if we ever have to reinstate the draft. Just because some individuals lacking spinal integrity suddenly become 'philosophical' when the prospect of putting their ass on the line comes up doesn't mean citizens don't have an obligation to serve when the nation calls.

Fuck you, no it's not. It was not "fallacious nonsense" for prior generations and it won't be for future ones if we ever have to reinstate the draft. Just because some individuals lacking spinal integrity suddenly become 'philosophical' when the prospect of putting their ass on the line comes up doesn't mean citizens don't have an obligation to serve when the nation calls.

No, fuck you.
I've got my honorable discharge hanging on the wall chickenhawk, lack of integrity is insisting others do what you were not willing to do yourself.

why would i leave

Why wouldn't you, punk? You clearly have nothing but disdain for this country, so unless you lack the courage of your convictions the reasonable move would be to go somewhere you find more appealing to your particular brand of self-centered ignorance.

GTFO

why would i leave

Why wouldn't you, punk? You clearly have nothing but disdain for this country, so unless you lack the courage of your convictions the reasonable move would be to go somewhere you find more appealing to your particular brand of self-centered ignorance.

GTFO

I should be proud of a country that imprisons more people than anyone on Earth and does more killing than anyone on Earth?

Forum List

Back