Dr Oz closed the gap from 15 points to a dead heat focusing "on kitchen table issues", while soft-on-crime John Fetterman wants heroin injection sites

No, he's a patient, being treated for a severe stroke.

His brain was cut off from oxygen and blood for an indefinite period. So to use the technical term, he's more "Fucked up in the brain" than he was before.
My point was, he's NOT a doctor, but he's advocating "safe" drug injection.

Isn't that the leftist argument? Oz is a doctor. Who's better equipt to make these kinds of decisions?

"Crudites" is what Ivy educated people like Doc Oz call cut up vegetables.

Oz is being true to himself, not pretending to be someone other than what he is.
Not pretending your ass

He’s so self absorbed that he thinks everyone calls cut up vegetables “crudités “

IMO, given the huge mess the Democrats in Washington and in several states have made of things this last two years with a disabled Biden and 'woke' governors at the wheel, I can't imagine why anybody would vote Democrat. Oz isn't my favorite candidate, but he is head and shoulders above Fetterman in supporting what is important to most Americans and in opposing what disturbs most Americans. He may turn out to be a bad Republican--who knows until we have some experience with a person?--but at this point even a bad Republican is a better choice to help keep reckless, self-serving, and/or incompetent Democrats from screwing things up worse than they already have.

For that reason, I really really hope Oz wins.

IMO, given the huge mess the Democrats in Washington and in several states have made of things this last two years with a disabled Biden and 'woke' governors at the wheel, I can't imagine why anybody would vote Democrat. Oz isn't my favorite candidate, but he is head and shoulders above Fetterman in supporting what is important to most Americans and in opposing what disturbs most Americans. He may turn out to be a bad Republican--who knows until we have some experience with a person?--but at this point even a bad Republican is a better choice to help keep reckless, self-serving, and/or incompetent Democrats from screwing things up worse than they already have.

For that reason, I really really hope Oz wins.
What is Oz supporting?

Abortion bans?

Tax cuts for the wealthy (like him)?

What is Oz supporting?

Abortion bans?

Tax cuts for the wealthy (like him)?
Oz is pretty much pro-Trump financial agenda that gave the largest tax breaks to the middle class and produced an economy that substantially increased personal and family wealth in ALL demographics. That even rich people also benefitted is not a bad thing as those are the ones who run the businesses that provide jobs, products, and services for everybody else.

He is also pro life, pro real education and not indoctrination, pro energy independence, pro border security. He is pro marijuana, opposed to dangerous drugs.

Will his Senate votes back all that up? Who knows? We know for sure that Fetterman will promote Democrat policies that put us in the terrible mess we are in.

Oz is pretty much pro-Trump financial agenda that gave the largest tax breaks to the middle class and produced an economy that substantially increased personal and family wealth in ALL demographics. That even rich people also benefitted is not a bad thing as those are the ones who run the businesses that provide jobs, products, and services for everybody else.

He is also pro life, pro real education and not indoctrination, pro energy independence, pro border security. He is pro marijuana, opposed to dangerous drugs.

Will his Senate votes back all that up? Who knows? We know for sure that Fetterman will promote Democrat policies that put us in the terrible mess we are in.
So Oz is an out of state carpetbagger who is “proTrump” and anti-abortion. Got it

Not pretending your ass

He’s so self absorbed that he thinks everyone calls cut up vegetables “crudités “

What makes you "think" that?

Doc Oz is an intelligent, well-dressed fellow, who knows his fellow man very well. He has appeared on TV for many years and served as a tremendous medical professional

What makes you "think" that?

Doc Oz is an intelligent, well-dressed fellow, who knows his fellow man very well. He has appeared on TV for many years and served as a tremendous medical professional
Wait...a mega rich carpetbagger is "well dressed"?

Hell yea,,,vote for THAT guy

Wait...a mega rich carpetbagger is "well dressed"?

Hell yea,,,vote for THAT guy

Uncle Festerman is "mega rich" as well. Send his kids to a very expensive and exclusive private school.

But still dresses like a bum.

Uncle Festerman is "mega rich" as well. Send his kids to a very expensive and exclusive private school.

But still dresses like a bum.
"Net worth" of 1.5 mill (including a home and whatever savings he has) as opposed to the carpetbagger dog killer worth 50 times that

But he dresses like a normal person he's "bad"

"Net worth" of 1.5 mill (including a home and whatever savings he has) as opposed to the carpetbagger dog killer worth 50 times that

But he dresses like a normal person he's "bad"

Festerman dresses like a bum, his beard looks like shit.

When he does put on a suit, it doesn't look like it fits right.

Big guys can look good in a suit, he should be looking at the Trumpster on how to dress.

Festerman dresses like a bum, his beard looks like shit.

When he does put on a suit, it doesn't look like it fits right.

Big guys can look good in a suit, he should be looking at the Trumpster on how to dress.
I'm amazed that you think how one dresses is a deciding factor

I'm amazed that you think how one dresses is a deciding factor

Senators represent the state , and they represent me.

How one dresses means a lot when working at a job.

I wouldn't hire Fetterman to be a banker, stock broker or Cadillac sales consultant either.

He looks like he lives under a bridge or in a flop house.

Just look at the dystopia that the Dem politicians create.

Uncle Festerman would just be another one of Schumer's yes boys.
He is a far left crackpot.

Forum List

Back