Dr Martin Luther King saved this country

Your pretense that Congress is some sacred cow

Yes they are
Trump had no right to send a mob to attack them
Unprecedented and Inexcusable

YOur side has been using mobs for political violence for years now, against the normal citizens of this nation.

SO, fuck your pretense otherwise.

AND fuck you too, for good measure.
Dr Martin Luther King used mobs for peaceful protests
Donald Trump used terrorists to kill people

I wasn't really going that far back, more focusing on the last few years, with your side's use of BLM and Antifa, as I have repeatedly pointed out to you.

Oh, wait. YOu knew that. You just played retarded so you could get in a zinger.

Dude. You are pretending to be retarded. The zinger is on you.

Trump did not want people to die in that protest. He wanted the irregularities in the election investigated.

KING, wanted people to get killed. So that he could use that for a play for sympathy from the Good People of this Great Nation.

It worked. For a while. But now his ideological descendants are using the same tactics to tear the nation apart and foster increased racism.

Trump sent terrorists to attack Congress under the Flag of TRUMP

One riot that did nothing, hardly compares to the last four years of you people.

Nothing?
TRUMP Terrorists Killed five people and drove Congress out of session in fear of their safety
It was the first assault on our Capitol since Britain invaded during the War of 1812. The traitors who stormed the Capitol should all face charges of treason, which I suspect many will after Twice Impeached Trump is out of office. If not for the quick and courageous efforts of the police, the vice president would have been lynched and who knows how many Congressmen/women would have been murdered. This was a seditious insurrection which will not go unpunished nor will it be swept under the rug by whatabouters.

Yes they are

YOur side has been using mobs for political violence for years now, against the normal citizens of this nation.

I wasn't really going that far back, more focusing on the last few years, with your side's use of BLM and Antifa, as I have repeatedly pointed out to you.

Trump did not want people to die in that protest. He wanted the irregularities in the election investigated.

KING, wanted people to get killed. So that he could use that for a play for sympathy from the Good People of this Great Nation.

It worked. For a while. But now his ideological descendants are using the same tactics to tear the nation apart and foster increased racism.

One riot that did nothing, hardly compares to the last four years of you people.
"One riot that did nothing"

rotfl-gif.288736

What did it do? Fucktard.

Yes they are

Nothing?
TRUMP Terrorists Killed five people and drove Congress out of session in fear of their safety
It was the first assault on our Capitol since Britain invaded during the War of 1812. The traitors who stormed the Capitol should all face charges of treason, which I suspect many will after Twice Impeached Trump is out of office. If not for the quick and courageous efforts of the police, the vice president would have been lynched and who knows how many Congressmen/women would have been murdered. This was a seditious insurrection which will not go unpunished nor will it be swept under the rug by whatabouters.

Meanwhile the riots of the last 4 years, the mayors who ordered the cops to stand down so the rioters could destroy, loot and kill,

that was ok because they were yours.

Mmm, not playing by your rules.

Yes they are

Nothing?
Rather than a hostile country, this attack on our government was sent by its President

He even put a target on his own Vice President

Meanwhile the riots of the last 4 years, the mayors who ordered the cops to stand down so the rioters could destroy, loot and kill,

The mayors did not send the mob and the mob did not March under the flag of the mayors.

There is a difference between a spontaneous mob and one assembled by the President of the United States

The mayors did not send the mob and the mob did not March under the flag of the mayors.

There is a difference between a spontaneous mob and one assembled by the President of the United States

The mayors ordered cops to stand down so that the rioters could riot. At times they ordered the cops to HELP.

Other times they ordered the cops to arrest people who defended themselves.

The differences are excuse for you to pretend you did not make this happen.

You started a war, and now you crying like a baby because the other side is fighting back.

SISSY.

The mayors ordered cops to stand down so that the rioters could riot. At times they ordered the cops to HELP.

You started a war, and now you crying like a baby because the other side is fighting back.

SISSY.
Not even close

The mayors responded to violence, they did not cause it

It was a TRUMP mob

Yes they are

rotfl-gif.288736

LOL

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

It was a seditious rebellion against our government. That's treason. It led to 5 deaths, possibly 6. It resulted in a POTUS being impeached. It was only the second time our Capitol was invaded; the first being by the British during the War of 1812. It was an attempt to overthrow our government and prevent Biden from becoming president. And only because of the heroic actions of police, was the VPOTUS not lynched and members of Congress not murdered.

There is nothing else like it in U.S. history. Your failed attempts to equate it to BLM riots are an utter failure and exhibit nothing but whataboutisms because even you know you can't defend the abhorrent actions of those traitors.

Yes they are

Nothing?

Nope, those are not ok and I've condemned them. Sadly, it's more important to you to deflect with whataboutisms than it is to address the treasonist assault on our government. You are the enemy of America.

SISSY.
Not even close

It was a TRUMP mob

Very close. THe mobs the mayors worked with, were antifa and blm. They might not have CAUSED the mobs, but they worked with the mobs and protected the mobs and allowed teh mobs to loot and kill.

YOu are trying to make distinctions to justify your support of violence while marginalizing those that use violence in response to you.

You are in a pretzel and your lies will not stop the violence, only incite more.

Yes they are

rotfl-gif.288736

LOL

It was a seditious rebellion against our government. That's treason. It led to 5 deaths, possibly 6. It resulted in a POTUS being impeached. It was only the second time our Capitol was invaded; the first being by the British during the War of 1812. It was an attempt to overthrow our government and prevent Biden from becoming president. And only because of the heroic actions of police, was the VPOTUS not lynched and members of Congress not murdered.

There is nothing else like it in U.S. history. Your failed attempts to equate it to BLM riots are an utter failure and exhibit nothing but whataboutisms because even you know you can't defend the abhorrent actions of those traitors.

You started a war and the other side escalated more than you wanted?

Aw, boo hoo, little cry baby.

So, moving forward do you want more war or less?

Hint: I know that you want more and plan to whine like a faggot again, when it blows back in your face again.

Yes they are

Nothing?

Nope, those are not ok and I've condemned them. Sadly, it's more important to you to deflect with whataboutisms than it is to address the treasonist assault on our government. You are the enemy of America.

You say it was not ok, but you vote for the party that has been supporting the riots and arresting people for defending themselves.

Your actions contradict your words.

You want peaceful streets, stop supporting your elected leaders that support violence.

Until then, try to be less faggoty in your response to the escalating violence.

I grew up in the 60's and saw most of the Civil Rights movement. Like most Americans, I was outraged at the assasination of Dr King. When we talked about giving him a national holiday ten years later, I looked at it as a form of appeasement for outraged blacks.....a way of giving them their own holiday to quiet them down.

In reading about the Civil Rights movement in subsequent years, I realized what a great American Dr King was. Black Americans came back after WWII to find that despite fighting and dying in defense of their country, they were still treated like lesser Americans. They found they were not allowed to mingle with whites, were not welcome in much of the country they had fought for. Blacks were considered to be dirty, diseased and sub human. Some whites were outraged at the thought of eating with blacks, using the same restrooms, riding on public transportation with them.

As black Americans began to protest their treatment in their own country they were met with harsh resistance from both white militants and governments who swore to support inequal treatment. Blacks were denied the right to vote, to freely associate, rights to a fair trial. Those who resisted were met with terrorist attacks. Lynchings, bombings, arrest and assasination of their leaders.

Most of us faced with such horrific treatment in our own homeland would fight violence with violence. How would you react if someone spat on your child for trying to go to school?

When the courts did not protect blacks, armed conflict would seem a reasonable response. Dr King knew violence would only result in more violence against you. He modeled the Civil Rights movement around Gandhis peaceful resistance theories. By using cameras to document the treatment of peaceful protestors he saved this country from an armed violent protest that would have destroyed this country.

America returned from WWII as an economic and military superpower. But a country that does not treat its citizens with respect is not a moral superpower. By changing the way we treat our citizens, Dr King, more importantly, saved our soul. By forcing us to look in a mirror and see who we really are, he enabled us to become a truly great country.

On this Martin Luther King day I hope everyone can reflect on what a great American he was and how much better off we all are
We need to slow down on praising MLK too much. In a few years the national archives will unseal recordings that will reportedly show he was participated in a rape. If those rumors are false, great, but if not, we need to be prepared to cancel MLK permanently.

I grew up in the 60's and saw most of the Civil Rights movement. Like most Americans, I was outraged at the assasination of Dr King. When we talked about giving him a national holiday ten years later, I looked at it as a form of appeasement for outraged blacks.....a way of giving them their own holiday to quiet them down.

In reading about the Civil Rights movement in subsequent years, I realized what a great American Dr King was. Black Americans came back after WWII to find that despite fighting and dying in defense of their country, they were still treated like lesser Americans. They found they were not allowed to mingle with whites, were not welcome in much of the country they had fought for. Blacks were considered to be dirty, diseased and sub human. Some whites were outraged at the thought of eating with blacks, using the same restrooms, riding on public transportation with them.

As black Americans began to protest their treatment in their own country they were met with harsh resistance from both white militants and governments who swore to support inequal treatment. Blacks were denied the right to vote, to freely associate, rights to a fair trial. Those who resisted were met with terrorist attacks. Lynchings, bombings, arrest and assasination of their leaders.

Most of us faced with such horrific treatment in our own homeland would fight violence with violence. How would you react if someone spat on your child for trying to go to school?

When the courts did not protect blacks, armed conflict would seem a reasonable response. Dr King knew violence would only result in more violence against you. He modeled the Civil Rights movement around Gandhis peaceful resistance theories. By using cameras to document the treatment of peaceful protestors he saved this country from an armed violent protest that would have destroyed this country.

America returned from WWII as an economic and military superpower. But a country that does not treat its citizens with respect is not a moral superpower. By changing the way we treat our citizens, Dr King, more importantly, saved our soul. By forcing us to look in a mirror and see who we really are, he enabled us to become a truly great country.

On this Martin Luther King day I hope everyone can reflect on what a great American he was and how much better off we all are
We need to slow down on praising MLK too much. In a few years the national archives will unseal recordings that will reportedly show he was participated in a rape. If those rumors are false, great, but if not, we need to be prepared to cancel MLK permanently.

In a few years, they won't even pretend to not have completetly different standards for people,

their enemies will be guilty until proven innocent. And even then, guilt.

While everyone on their side, just gets a pass.

Bigoted Zionist Traitor LBJ offed MLK.

That's the conclusion of the King family....

Three months ago, Dexter Scott King declared that he and his family believed that James Earl Ray was not guilty of the murder of his father, the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Tonight, in a televised interview, Mr. King asserted that President Lyndon B. Johnson must have been part of a military and governmental conspiracy to kill Dr. King.

''Based on the evidence that I've been shown, I would think that it would be very difficult for something of that magnitude to occur on his watch and he not be privy to it,'' Mr. King said on the ABC News program ''Turning Point.''

Mr. King, who heads the Martin Luther King Jr. Center for Nonviolent Social Change in Atlanta, suggested that the Army and Federal intelligence agencies were involved in his father's assassination, in Memphis on April 4, 1968.

''I am told that it was part and parcel Army intelligence, C.I.A., F.B.I.,'' he said in the interview. ''I think we knew it all along.''

Funny, since all of those were also in on The Steal.

Democrats and Zionists will murder. They are murdering right now. They use government healthcare to "test" you, tell you that you have something you do not, take you to a Hospital, which is where you "die" of "covid...."

and the same entities are covering that up. Chris Wray is the J Edgar Hoover of our time.

SISSY.
Not even close

It was a TRUMP mob
Correll and all the Trump apologists have no choice but to ignore the purpose. The insurrection was an attempt to keep a president in power after he lost an election that was certified by the EC. That's never happened in THIS country before. Correll and all Trump apologists will twist and squirm like the serpents they are to deflect from that truth by attempting to equate the insurrection to other illegal mass outbursts. None of which is defensible btw, not that anyone tries to defend a riot. Opposing govt abuses is something that has to be peaceful, even it people break laws

Impeaching Trump the second time was necessary, BUT NOT because Trump incited the mob. He did on live tv, but the Trump apologists will lie about that, just like they lie about his losing an election by 7 million LEGALLY cast votes. Impeachment is necessary because it appears there's a better than even chance the Trump ORGANIZED the insurrection, by calling the mob to assemble in the first place with the INTENT of calling on them to try to overturn an election. If the dems can prove that in the Senate, then we'll see what courage Senators have

SISSY.
Not even close

It was a TRUMP mob
Correll and all the Trump apologists have no choice but to ignore the purpose. The insurrection was an attempt to keep a president in power after he lost an election that was certified by the EC. That's never happened in THIS country before. Correll and all Trump apologists will twist and squirm like the serpents they are to deflect from that truth by attempting to equate the insurrection to other illegal mass outbursts. None of which is defensible btw, not that anyone tries to defend a riot. Opposing govt abuses is something that has to be peaceful, even it people break laws

Impeaching Trump the second time was necessary, BUT NOT because Trump incited the mob. He did on live tv, but the Trump apologists will lie about that, just like they lie about his losing an election by 7 million LEGALLY cast votes. Impeachment is necessary because it appears there's a better than even chance the Trump ORGANIZED the insurrection, by calling the mob to assemble in the first place with the INTENT of calling on them to try to overturn an election. If the dems can prove that in the Senate, then we'll see what courage Senators have

People that commit violence acts generally feel that they have a good reason for their acts, or they would not be committing the act.

You want to focus on the reasons, because you want to draw a line between riots you support and the one riot you DON'T support.

That is you supporting violence.

I want the violence to end.

The insurrection was an attempt to keep a president in power after he lost an election that was certified by the EC.

That's total bullshit.

The "insurrection" was THE STEAL, dumping ballots, chasing out poll observers, switching votes via machines...

The GOP won the state house and senate in

PA
WISC
MI
GA
NC
NH
VA
AZ
NV

and Biden "won" the Presidential tally IF THE FRAUD is included. Biden didn't win. He cheated. That was treason.

What a few rednecks did because the Capitol Police deliberately did not have a police barricade up is a red herring.

Biden, the Dems, and their Zionist allies Chris Wray, Kavanaugh etc. those are the traitors.

Trump is the duly elected President who should be sworn in again tomorrow.

Yes they are

rotfl-gif.288736

LOL

You started a war and the other side escalated more than you wanted?

Aw, boo hoo, little cry baby.

So, moving forward do you want more war or less?

Hint: I know that you want more and plan to whine like a faggot again, when it blows back in your face again.
Not my problem you're too ignorant to comprehend there was no attempt by the left to thwart the peaceful transfer of power. Your inability to understand a peaceful transfer of power is where the outgoing government peacefully and effectively hands over control to the incoming government undermines the childish idiocies you espouse. Unless protesters interfere with that process, they are not interfering with the peaceful transfer of power, they are simply protesting since the peaceful transfer of power is a function of government.

Yes they are

Nothing?

You say it was not ok, but you vote for the party that has been supporting the riots and arresting people for defending themselves.

Your actions contradict your words.

You want peaceful streets, stop supporting your elected leaders that support violence.

Until then, try to be less faggoty in your response to the escalating violence.
LOLOL

Do you vote Republican? The treasonous party that invaded the Capitol? See what a dumb fucking argument that is? Not to mention, you haven't shown the "Democrat party" supported the riots.

Forum List

Back