Dr Martin Luther King saved this country

Met King just once.

Fortunately there was a rest room nearby so I could quickly wash!

Trust me, he treated his own family and staff exactly like Xiden is going to treat you unless you're one of his masters.

BTW, serfs don't qualify as "masters".

How MLK saved us.
6 year old Ruby Bridges needed armed guards to allow her to go to school. The crowd threatened her life and spat at a 6 year old.
How many would have reacted violently if that was their child?

View attachment 444298

The crowd threatening her life was made up of democrat party voters...it was Eisenhower, the republican who sent Paratroopers to protect black students from democrat party mobs...
MLK saved us from violent reactions to affronts on dignity.

Your pretense that Congress is some sacred cow

Yes they are
Trump had no right to send a mob to attack them
Unprecedented and Inexcusable

And now we know the democrat infiltrators had planned on storming the capitol long before Trumps speech.......but thanks for pushing the next big lie of the democrat party..

It was ANTIFA!
What a moron you are. Take responsibility for your own terrorist attack

At the height of the civil rights movement in 1963 the public's interest in black plight was waning. King was losing donations and the public. He had to do something to reignite passions. He did.

Democrat Bull Connor was certifiably insane. He ran for mayor of Birmingham Alabama but was so obviously insane he lost. The loss made him rabid. King saw his chance. He had only a few days to provoke Connor into action before he was removed. King and his evil henchman James Bevel organized Project C. This was to have children as young as six confront the crazyman.

Other civil rights leaders tried to talk sense into the alcoholic King. Bull Connor would be gone in a few days. The incoming mayor was more reasonable. King and Bevel didn't want reasonable. They wanted blood that could be traded for money and sympathy. King ordered the children's crusade. Predictably Democrat Bull Connor turned fire hoses and dogs on the children. The drunken King got his blood and injured children as young as six years old.

For that alone King is despicable. This is the kind of thing that makes me hate him all over again.

I've heard more than one expert say that the U.S. Army, Norman Lear and high school football had a bigger impact on race relations in the U.S. than Dr. King.

Yes they are

YOur side has been using mobs for political violence for years now, against the normal citizens of this nation.

SO, fuck your pretense otherwise.

AND fuck you too, for good measure.
Dr Martin Luther King used mobs for peaceful protests
Donald Trump used terrorists to kill people

I wasn't really going that far back, more focusing on the last few years, with your side's use of BLM and Antifa, as I have repeatedly pointed out to you.

Oh, wait. YOu knew that. You just played retarded so you could get in a zinger.

Dude. You are pretending to be retarded. The zinger is on you.

Trump did not want people to die in that protest. He wanted the irregularities in the election investigated.

KING, wanted people to get killed. So that he could use that for a play for sympathy from the Good People of this Great Nation.

It worked. For a while. But now his ideological descendants are using the same tactics to tear the nation apart and foster increased racism.

Yes they are

YOur side has been using mobs for political violence for years now, against the normal citizens of this nation.

Yes, it certainly looks so much better to use the police, the courts, and the justice system to commit violence on minorities. It lets decent white folks keep their hands clean.

My point was that your side is the one that has been using violent mobs against the normal citizens of this nation, so your side's pretense that this is some crossing of the Rubicon is nonsense.

You brought up race.

I understand why. Because you know that my point was correct, and that you thus lost the debate.

So, you went to race, like you libs always do, when you lose the debate.

It is worth noting that most of your libs, many of the dems that I was talking about, and certainly most of Antifa, are white.

I was judging people based on their actions. You tried to change the discussion to race.

YOU, not me.

Yes they are

I wasn't really going that far back, more focusing on the last few years, with your side's use of BLM and Antifa, as I have repeatedly pointed out to you.

Trump did not want people to die in that protest. He wanted the irregularities in the election investigated.

KING, wanted people to get killed. So that he could use that for a play for sympathy from the Good People of this Great Nation.

It worked. For a while. But now his ideological descendants are using the same tactics to tear the nation apart and foster increased racism.

Trump sent terrorists to attack Congress under the Flag of TRUMP

1. stop illegal immigration that is taking jobs from blacks (and poor whites)
2. stop welfare practices that encourage women to have kids without a husband
3. pass school choice laws that will allow black parents to put their kids in the best schools
4. put prayer and the pledge of allegiance back in schools
5. stop treating blacks like second class citizens in order to buy their votes with free government "cheese"
How does that affect crimes or fatherless families?
Wow you are clueless
1) Arent you lefties the ones saying they cant get jobs? Well illegals are taking entry level jobs away and they cant build a resmuee
2) Why is welfare tied to a marital status? It seems like it was to destroy a population and make it easier to control....democrat mission accomplished
3) Why are you opposed to allowing people to choose their school? no longer Pro-Choice? Dont' want blacks in your schools? Why deny them the choice?
4) having prayer and a power higher than you makes you accountable and hopeful....take those away you get lawless chaos, which is what we have in inner cities
5) Again, you guys talk inequality, so why deny them welfare based on marital status? Schools becasuse of unions? and taking their job prospects for the new sexy minority group
I agree to some extent

It was the exodus of manufacturing from urban areas that led to fatherless families. A head of household with a good paying job keeps a family intact.

The preference of single motherhood over an intact household for welfare benefits broke up families. I would marry you but they would cut our benefits.

School choice is not a solution for most students. Top students will fight for the best schools. Average students and students with learning disabilities will be left behind. In addition, “school choice” is code word for allowing white students to leave multi racial districts

Students can pray whether it is formally done in school or not. Their religious values are instilled in the home, not the classroom. Black families tend to be very religious.

our welfare system financially incentivizes fatherless families with multiple kids. another left wing policy failure.
It sure does

The decision to cut benefits if a father was present came from conservatives.

cite the legislation and the votes from each party.

or you could just STFU and admit that you make up everything you post on this board.
Yawns....

D9dL1JCW4AAZEy_.jpg

MLK made a huge mistake......he chose Lyndon Johnson over Barry Goldwater....Barry Goldwater was an actual Civil Rights hero....

LBJ fought for the passing of the Civil Rights act at great political cost to his party.

Goldwater fought for the rights of states to discriminate against its citizens

I am extreme leftist, progressive, liberal, but LBJ in no way was fighting for civil rights or sacrificed anything.
He simply realized that southern Blacks had a history of voting Republican because it used to be the "Party of Lincoln", and that if he pass a civil rights bill, the democrats could swing 20 million Black voters over to the democratic party.
It is naive and incorrect to believe LBJ was principled.
If he was, then he would have ended the illegal war in Vietnam.
False....

He realized that LIBERALS had a history of fighting for Civil Rights and opposing the LIBERALS in both his party and the Republican party would be seen as him being on the wrong side of history -- and he was right...

Which is why conservatives look like morons whenever they talk about the Civil Rights movement...because they know they have been on the wrong side of it....for generations

I've heard more than one expert say that the U.S. Army, Norman Lear and high school football had a bigger impact on race relations in the U.S. than Dr. King.

You forgot about Minstrel Shows

Yes they are

One riot that did nothing, hardly compares to the last four years of you people.

Yes they are

One riot that did nothing, hardly compares to the last four years of you people.

Nothing?
TRUMP Terrorists Killed five people and drove Congress out of session in fear of their safety

Yes they are

Nothing?
TRUMP Terrorists Killed five people and drove Congress out of session in fear of their safety

NOthing compared to the violence from you people over the last 4 years.

Did you really think there would never be any blowback?

Yes they are

"One riot that did nothing"

rotfl-gif.288736

Forum List

Back