Dr. Fauci is being used as a political football to the betterment of Rand Paul

No ewe stupid fuck. Moved down the street. I will be waiting! Who am I kidding ur a straight up pussy. Ewe ain't doing shit but running your cockholster!
MAGA

No, you didn't you lying sack of shit. You used the same number, just a different town.

You really are a dumbass.

It's OK. Look around and yo can see the dirty democrats new plan to protect their virus God.... gain of function will now be called a good thing . Worth the risks. See it coming?
j7jm06yknnb81.jpg

MSNBC News - Breaking News and News Today | Latest News Can you imagine, what it must be like to be used in such a way, that your family is threatened over lies spewed by a politician, while that same politician makes money at the expense and endangerment of Dr. Fauci and his family? He's the director of infectious and disease control, and Rand Paul is responsible for the threats Fauci receives, plus his family. And trying to make money off of it to boot. There just is no limit as to how far folks like Rand Paul will go, at others expense. Paul making money, is more important than the safety of others. He's a real piece of work.

Rand Paul went on to try and blame Fauci for the almost 900,000 deaths associated with Covid. He even made the idiotic argument that most have died during Biden. Well duh! Why do you think that is Rand? Maybe if folks like you hadn't fought tooth and nail to keep Trumps base as ignorant as possible about vaccines, maybe this wouldn't be happening. Rand Paul doesn't have enough sense to figure out, the longer these viruses are allowed to spread + the unvaccinated, what does he think is going to happen.

I'm just glad Fauci exposed Rand Paul for being the worthless politician that he is.
China did everything right according to BWK so he is a stooge like Fauci.

Weird. Paul hasn't killed millions, Fraudci has.
You're no doubt stupid enough to believe that, given that you've always been a brainwashed fascist imbecile.

Rand Paul doesn't have that excuse. He's smart enough to know he's lying. Given his history of sucking Putin's ass, Rand Paul's bank accounts need to checked for infusions of rubles. And of whatever the Chinese currency is. I mean, it's hard to find a conservative who isn't taking bribes from all kinds of despotic regimes.

Thanks to people like Rand Paul, "libertarian" has become synonymous with "traitor".

He's a government employee.
Not only is he a government employee, I found out that he makes more than any other government employee in the history of the U.S.

On top of that, for some reason, they have made it nearly impossible to find his financials. A Senator and his staff tried, but were unable to, and when they questioned him on why, he got viably defensive on why Americans and the media can't find those disclosures.

Gain of Function
1:40:30

Dodge when asked about number of vaccine deaths
1:53:33

Finally Mr Paul actually having something important to say, instead of just picking on Fauci.
2:57:04

Fauci, Walensky dodge when asked about number of vaccine deaths​

Hiding the Bodies​

Professor Ehud Qimron: “Ministry of Health, it’s time to admit failure”​

I read this whole thread, and there are a lot of links to older exchanges between Paul and Fauxi, but not a lot having to do with the January hearings. I am surprised no one posted the full three hour hearings. They were enlightening. If they had happened while the GOP is in power. . . serious heads would have rolled. Disgusting, really really disgusting. IT doesn't bode well for the DNC, I can see why you TEE VEE watchers are so ill informed, I am sure none of this was on the boob tube.

Finally Mr Paul actually having something important to say, instead of just picking on Fauci.
2:57:04

Forum List

Back