Dr. Drew says he might challenge Adam Schiff for congressional seat

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Now that would be an interesting primary to watch....Drew certainly has name recognition and ANYONE would be fairer than pencil neck Schitt!

-----------

Addiction expert and reality show star Dr. Drew Pinsky is reportedly mulling a congressional run and is considering mounting a bid against his current congressman, Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif.

Pinsky, who has been an outspoken commentator on homelessness and the opioid crisis, told The Hill that seeing the impeachment hearings on television increased his desire to get involved in the political process.

“I was watching all the impeachment proceedings and I was going, ‘Oh my God, our Congress is tied up and we’re dying out here in California. What are these people doing?’ ”

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Great news!

I was shocked recently to learn that the Honorable Adam Schiff is my Representative. (Like a lot of other Americans, I have never paid any attention to who was my so-called "representative" in the House.)

The Honorable Mr. Schiff is a very strange fellow.

It would be so wonderful if Dr. Drew could displace him. I think, however, that the liberals have a lock on this congressional district. I have read that California may lose one Congressional seat. If Mr. Schiff lost his seat, what a beautiful act of justice that would be!

Great news!

I was shocked recently to learn that the Honorable Adam Schiff is my Representative. (Like a lot of other Americans, I have never paid any attention to who was my so-called "representative" in the House.)

The Honorable Mr. Schiff is a very strange fellow.

It would be so wonderful if Dr. Drew could displace him. I think, however, that the liberals have a lock on this congressional district. I have read that California may lose one Congressional seat. If Mr. Schiff lost his seat, what a beautiful act of justice that would be!
Even if Dr. Drew were to somehow win it does not mean he gets Schiff's committee assignments. Those would go to other career politicians and your district would lose a lot of power in congress.

Last edited:
About that Dr. Drew guy.

Fucking toast.

Why ?

Because today he apologized for getting it wrong.

So a politician who admits being wrong....is toast ?

Yes, considering just how wrong he was. Up until just last week he was playing down the seriousness of COVID19. I don't think Californian's are going to appreciate him putting peoples' lives in jeopardy. Not that he stood any bit of a chance to begin with.

His apology is kind of a non-apology as well since he insists now that he changed his tone about the seriousness of the virus at the very beginning when that's obviously not true if you look at the video, so he lied. Just because the guy is a Doctor does not make one an expert in infectious diseases. Hell, looking at the video he thinks COVID-19 is named as such because it's the 19th version of the virus. What a tool.

Sorry if you had a hard on for the guy, he's hurt his reputation pretty badly among normal people.

About that Dr. Drew guy.

Fucking toast.

Why ?

Yes, considering just how wrong he was. Up until just last week he was playing down the seriousness of COVID19. I don't think Californian's are going to appreciate him putting peoples' lives in jeopardy. Not that he stood any bit of a chance to begin with.

His apology is kind of a non-apology as well since he insists now that he changed his tone about the seriousness of the virus at the very beginning when that's obviously not true if you look at the video, so he lied. Just because the guy is a Doctor does not make one an expert in infectious diseases. Hell, looking at the video he thinks COVID-19 is named as such because it's the 19th version of the virus. What a tool.

Sorry if you had a hard on for the guy, he's hurt his reputation pretty badly among normal people.

I just have a hard time thinking people who elected Schitt can consider anyone who isn't a total asshole.

I don't see Dr. Drew winning.....wrong on Corona or not.

About that Dr. Drew guy.

Fucking toast.

Why ?

I just have a hard time thinking people who elected Schitt can consider anyone who isn't a total asshole.

Like I said, I'm referring to normal people.

About that Dr. Drew guy.

Fucking toast.

Why ?

People might question those elect Trump.

But I really question those who support and elect Adam Schitt.

About that Dr. Drew guy.

Fucking toast.

Why ?

I can only repeat myself so many times.

About that Dr. Drew guy.

Fucking toast.

Why ?

I can only repeat myself so many times.

I understand.

About that Dr. Drew guy.

Fucking toast.

Why ?

A reality TV guy who's also a liar? He'd be a sure bet to win if he ran as a Republican.

Who the fuck votes for Schiff? West Hollywood just votes Dimm? No matter what? How can you want that guy to represent you?

About that Dr. Drew guy.

Fucking toast.

Why ?

A reality TV guy who's also a liar? He'd be a sure bet to win if he ran as a Republican.

About that Dr. Drew guy.

Fucking toast.

Why ?

Tells you something about the quality of the democrats that are running these days.

Haha...LefTard Logic-
“Normal people = Wetbacks, pole puffers, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis, white guilt whackos, drug users, criminals, bottom feeding degenerates”

Drew’s career is over after he called COVID 19 a hoax

About that Dr. Drew guy.

Fucking toast.

Why ?

Democrats put lives in danger everyday.

Forum List

Back