AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
https://www.facebook.com/thedrboyce...858608.136099.228154318608/10153050636548609/
Timeline Photos - Dr. Boyce Watkins - The People's Scholar | Facebook

man-gun-waistband.jpg

Dr. Boyce Watkins - The People's Scholar
January 30, 2015 ·

*"Question: When a white cop guns down a black man because he was afraid he was a thug, the question is - where did this cop get this negative perception of black men?

Answer: He probably got it from mainstream media..."*

Former Brooklyn cop here, known to some as 'The Blue-Eye Devil', known to others as the POS who alerted Child Welfare when I observed newborns, infants, toddlers and children being raised in abusive and negligent home environments that far too often resulted with little kids maturing into depressed, angry, frustrated, unpredictable, sometimes suicidal *(NY Times May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suicide by Black Children Surprises Researchers)* teens and adults who lacked respect for themselves as well as empathy, compassion and respect for their peaceful neighbors.

Witnessing A Severely Depressed Teen, Reveal He Is A Victim of Child Abuse/Neglect

Brooklyn's Boom-Box Mom; Sad Case of Child Abuse & Maltreatment

Some Brooklyn residents knew me as the bearer of horrific news when I informed them a relative (son, mom, daughter grandpa, uncle, ect.) passed away from natural causes, was killed in an accident, had been found dead from a drug overdose, or was stabbed, shot and/or murdered during the commission of a crime that far too often was perpetrated by a abused, depressed kid who matured into a depressed, hard as steel teen and adult.

Other Brooklynites viewed me as an oppressor, the man who chased their light or heavily armed teen and adult friends and family members through The Streets of Brooklyn after they just emotionally terrorized and/or physically harmed (or worse) a peaceful neighbor walking to or from the corner store or work.

To many young people in this Brooklyn community, including a young Shawn Jay Z Carter, I was the pr!ck who wanted to prevent him and his crew/gang/posse from peddling poison addictive drugs to their depressed neighbors regardless of their neighbor's age, emotional or physical condition.

'Jay Z' Raps About Child Abuse, The Fear and Harm He Caused to Peaceful People

In Shawn's eyes I was the person who attempted to impede The Street Culture cash flow created by drug peddlers.

For the most part the cash flow is fairly simple.

Shawn and approximately two or three dozen crews offered poison products to a community populated by about 95,000 people, at the time most all residents were Americans of African descent. Many depressed people purchasing poison products committed property, and far too frequently violent, major life-changing crimes against their peaceful neighbors.

Now that they are flush with cash often forcibly stolen from their peaceful neighbors, depressed drug abusers turn up at Shawn's Spot, trading their ill-gotten often blood-stained money for Shawn's life-debilitating addictive drugs.

Next day, or sometimes later that day, lets do it all over again. Pretty simple cash flow and certainly provides a reason for why some Brooklyn residents, or members of Kendrick Lamar's Compton hometown and family view me as the bad guy.

During a January 20, 2011 LAWeekly interview published online Kendrick, born in 1987, told the interviewer,

*"Lamar's parents moved from Chicago to Compton in 1984 with all of $500 in their pockets. "My mom's one of 13 [THIRTEEN] siblings, and they all got SIX kids, and till I was 13 everybody was in Compton," he says."*

*"I'm 6 years old, seein' my uncles playing with shotguns, sellin' dope in front of the apartment."*

*"My moms and pops never said nothing, 'cause they were young and living wild, too. I got about 15 stories like 'Average Joe.'"*

As far as I am concerned, Kendrick revealed the 'dirty little secret' that Dr. Boyce Watkins desperately wants to conceal, hide from public view, pretend does not exist.

Kendrick speaks about experiencing Childhood Trauma, witnessing mass child abuse and maltreatment, violent felon family and community members who intentionally and recklessly ignored the well being of their children, depriving these kids from having a home environment where they feel safe, loved and cared for.

In school little Kendrick and his Elementary School classmates are being taught to be good citizens and to respect their neighbors.

While their family and community are teaching them anti-social 'people and community' harming values that often results with kids experiencing during a critical period of their childhood development a mentally debilitating condition known as Cognitive Dissonance.

No small wonder why Kendrick raps and speaks about childhood and adult depression, as well as experiencing suicidal thoughts.

Kendrick Lamar Talks About ‘u,’ His Depression & Suicidal Thoughts (Pt. 2) | MTV Video News April 2015

At the 2015 BET Awards, twenty-eight-year-old Kendrick Lamar, a victim of early childhood trauma/abuse perpetrated by violent felon family members who exposed him, his siblings and numerous cousins to gun violence and other life threatening anti-social behaviors, performed these lyrics for a world wide audience, "“And we hate the po-po, wanna kill us dead in the street fo’ sho”."

When I heard Kendrick perform these lyrics I wanted to jump atop the cop car, grab his shoulders and shake the Cognitive Dissonance from his body in front of his many fans and admirers.

After shaking away Kendrick's Cognitive Dissonance I'd ask him to make amends, explaining to his audience he is sorry for not speaking out sooner about who is responsible for causing him to experience torment, pain and anger since he was a little first grader just wanting him, his siblings, numerous cousins, classmates and neighborhood friends to enjoy a safe, fairly happy "Average Joe and Josie" American kid childhood with Safe Streets to travel and play on.

After explaining he dearly loves his mom and dad who gave him his shot at life, Kendrick would continue his catharsis revealing he wished his mom and aunts had been more responsible before building families dependent on flawed social systems created by modern day slave masters who are dependent on modern day slaves to maintain their political power and agendas.

Continuing his healing, Kendrick would do the unthinkable, tearfully apologizing to all the people he harmed, either personally or by remaining silent when he witnessed a family or community member harming his peaceful neighbors.

When Kendrick is done cleansing his soul by speaking his truths about the 'individual and community' life harming behaviors he witnessed and ignored, and apologizing for not sooner speaking up to HELP end the madness that is responsible for him maturing into a depressed, angry teen and adult, Kendrick will no doubt earn the title of "The Chosen One", a title of respect bestowed on an uncommon common man, a man who speaks truths regardless of how those truths are perceived and received by others, including Dr. Boyce Watkins and the people who profit from continuing the madness, people like Shawn Carter and his family.

Peace.

Forum List

Back