Dr. Anthony Fauci says staying closed for too long could cause ‘irreparable damage’

40 million unemployed people sure could have used this wisdom a month ago

Stay-at-home orders intended to curb the spread of the coronavirus could end up causing “irreparable damage” if imposed for too long, White House health advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci told CNBC on Friday.

“I don’t want people to think that any of us feel that staying locked down for a prolonged period of time is the way to go,” Fauci said during an interview with CNBC’s Meg Tirrell on “Halftime Report.”

Well obviously. Unfortunately we wasted our last two months, as the federal government did jack shit to out a testing program in place.

So basically now we are fucked.
You’re an idiot

of course the lock down is inconvenient

you know what's more inconvenient?

DYING FROM THE CORONA!

Prove me wrong
You're wrong.

See, i am done.
You don’t know what the word “prove” means. LOL

typical Leftist
I proved you wrong with precisely the amount of evidence you presented to support the idiotic claim you pulled out of your ass.
You don’t know that MSDNC leans super left? Hmmmmm....idiot.
Well that was an odd little bait and switch. Are you okay?? Mini stroke?

Prove me wrong
You're wrong.

See, i am done.
You don’t know what the word “prove” means. LOL

typical Leftist
I proved you wrong with precisely the amount of evidence you presented to support the idiotic claim you pulled out of your ass.
You don’t know that MSDNC leans super left? Hmmmmm....idiot.
Well that was an odd little bait and switch. Are you okay?? Mini stroke?
Not remotely. Find one commentator on MSDNC or guest that has supported what Florida and or Georgia did. I ll patiently wait. You’re still an idiot.

Find one commentator on MSDNC or guest that has supported what Florida and or Georgia did.
What a bizarre request. You said MSNBC said november 4th. Do you have memory problems?
That was hyperbole as it’s the day after the election that they believe Biden will win. Durr...find your sense of humor, Leftist.

Its alrdy too late. He's just trying to cover his ass.
He is describing the problems that he and other experts have to solve. Its a lot easier.to sit there on your ass and cackle and point than to have responsibility for all this.
He has to solve.....please....the economy isn't his purview, Ass covering all the way cause his recommendations aren't saving anyone.

Find one commentator on MSDNC or guest that has supported what Florida and or Georgia did.
What a bizarre request. You said MSNBC said november 4th. Do you have memory problems?
That was hyperbole as it’s the day after the election that they believe Biden will win. Durr...find your sense of humor, Leftist.
Oh i see. But yet you flipped when i said they didnt say that. You are one odd little man.

Oh i see. But yet you flipped when i said they didnt say that. You are one odd little man.
When did I “flip”? Little man? LOL

Taller and bigger than you, Bilbo.

Forum List

Back