Dr. Anthony Fauci says staying closed for too long could cause ‘irreparable damage’

Find one commentator on MSDNC or guest that has supported what Florida and or Georgia did.
What a bizarre request. You said MSNBC said november 4th. Do you have memory problems?
That was hyperbole as it’s the day after the election that they believe Biden will win. Durr...find your sense of humor, Leftist.
Oh i see. But yet you flipped when i said they didnt say that. You are one odd little man.
When did I “flip”? Little man? LOL

Taller and bigger than you, Bilbo.
Fatter, maybe. You boston crackaz are always carrying around a 24 pack on your torsos.

He has to solve.....please....the economy isn't his purview,
Yes, he has to solve. He has to make reasonable recommendations and take this into account. All you have to do is sit there and bitch. See the difference?
AS I said and is being demonstrated...reasonable was never part of the plan....hell wasn't he talking extending em this week.....suicides and the numbers are going south fast and he needs to copver ass.....not my fault uuummmm…..ummmm

Find one commentator on MSDNC or guest that has supported what Florida and or Georgia did.
What a bizarre request. You said MSNBC said november 4th. Do you have memory problems?
That was hyperbole as it’s the day after the election that they believe Biden will win. Durr...find your sense of humor, Leftist.
Oh i see. But yet you flipped when i said they didnt say that. You are one odd little man.
When did I “flip”? Little man? LOL

Taller and bigger than you, Bilbo.
Fatter, maybe. You boston crackaz are always carrying around a 24 pack on your torsos.
Hardly. We will kick your ass though. That is true. Toughest area anywhere in the US.

We will kick your ass though.
Haha....you fat wankers couldn't kick your cheetoh habit, much less anyone's ass. And you certainly couldn't outsmart anyone. What the hell ARE you good for, anyway? Keeping larry bird jerseys on the best seller list? Racism?

Anyhoo, thanks for the chuckle. Go start a thread in the flame zone, if you want me to embarrass you some more.

Haha....you fat wankers couldn't kick your cheetoh habit, much less anyone's ass. And you certainly couldn't outsmart anyone. What the hell ARE you good for, anyway? Keeping larry bird jerseys on the best seller list? Racism?

Anyhoo, thanks for the chuckle. Go start a thread in the flame zone, if you want me to embarrass you some more.
Larry Bird, Tom Brady...ever hear of him. One of the biggest racists on this board is you.

Larry Bird, Tom Brady...ever hear of him. One of the biggest racists on this board is you.
Yes, when brady threw a touchdown, the fatties jumping up and down could be felt here in the midwest.

How many confederate flag stickers next to shamrock stickers are on your 1982 Chevy Nova?

Yes, when brady threw a touchdown, the fatties jumping up and down could be felt here in the midwest.

How many confederate flag stickers next to shamrock stickers are on your 1982 Chevy Nova?
We don’t do Confederate flags in MA but if it triggered you, I would. Hell I am more discriminated against than you, I just don’t whine about it like a bitch (you).

don’t do Confederate flags in MA but if it triggered you, I would
You mean, if you thought it would trigger me. Absolutely you would. You embarrass yourself on a regular basis to try to troll me. And then you end up throwing an embarrassing little baby fit. Every time.

don’t do Confederate flags in MA but if it triggered you, I would
You mean, if you thought it would trigger me. Absolutely you would. You embarrass yourself on a regular basis to try to troll me. And then you end up throwing an embarrassing little baby fit. Every time.
Not if I thought it would because I know it would since you’re a sensitive bitch. Troll you? LOL you’re a such a sensitive little prancing Nancy boy.

AS I said and is being demonstrated...reasonable was never part of the plan....
It was in his plans. Not the mentally ill president's plans. See the difference?
Just another lie.....,
Yes, sit there and lie to yourself and soothe yourself. It's what you are beat at.
Yeah that's it.….little lord faucci's ass is hanging in the wind and he knows it......there was never anything remotely reasonable about the course of action advocated.

AS I said and is being demonstrated...reasonable was never part of the plan....
It was in his plans. Not the mentally ill president's plans. See the difference?
Just another lie.....,
Yes, sit there and lie to yourself and soothe yourself. It's what you are beat at.
Yeah that's it.….little lord faucci's ass is hanging in the wind and he knows it......there was never anything remotely reasonable about the course of action advocated.
According to the CDC’s current best estimate, the case fatality rate of the coronavirus is .4 percent. And that’s just amongst symptomatic cases, which, the CDC estimates, is 65 percent of all cases. This means the CDC estimates that the fatality rate for all infections across all age groups, symptomatic as well as asymptomatic, is approximately .26 percent.

The CDC does caution that the numbers are likely to change with new data, but considering we’ve gone from 3.4 percent to 2.0 percent to now 0.26 percent. The more data we get, the lower the numbers get. So, I’m thinking it might get even lower.

But, the bigger takeaway from this is that the early doomsday predictions about the coronavirus were all wrong. Everything that justified the lockdowns and the shutting down of our economy was wrong. We need to open this country back up. The CDC Just Gave Us the Biggest Reason to End the Coronavirus Lockdowns

40 million unemployed people sure could have used this wisdom a month ago

Stay-at-home orders intended to curb the spread of the coronavirus could end up causing “irreparable damage” if imposed for too long, White House health advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci told CNBC on Friday.

“I don’t want people to think that any of us feel that staying locked down for a prolonged period of time is the way to go,” Fauci said during an interview with CNBC’s Meg Tirrell on “Halftime Report.”

They should have pulled this beaurocrats microphone months ago.
The man hasn't even seen a patient in what, 20 or 30 years?

Isolated & out of touch

Is there a Fauci lookalike? Does this Fauci lookalike have more common sense than the real Fauci? Did they lock the real Fauci in a closet while the lookalike spoke the truth?

th

Well obviously. Unfortunately we wasted our last two months, as the federal government did jack shit to out a testing program in place.

So basically now we are fucked.

Actually, testing is almost pointless. If you're sick, call your doctor. If you're very sick, your doctor will admit you. If you can't breathe, they'll put you on a ventilator. The only ones who died for lack of testing died for lack of medical care - and lack of helpful drugs like hydroxychloroquine because the left banned it in most cases in many states.

Forum List

Back