Dr. Anthony Fauci now admits the mRNA Covid vaccines hardly work and might not be approvable

Every time I hear about some asshole redneck who refused the shot and died I just nod and grin.

I wonder how the last section would have gone had they been around.

Oh well. We’ll never know

Mac1958 is so opinionated until one of his leftist pals says something like this.

Funny, huh?

Every time I hear about some asshole redneck who refused the shot and died I just nod and gri

Statistically "all" of the people dying had the shot and boosters.
How does that fact fit your fantasy?

Every time I hear about some asshole redneck who refused the shot and died I just nod and grin.

Hate filled leftard. ^^^

All the innoculations that have provided us extraordinary health were tested and researched for 5 years. I could not get my polio when other children did because I was born after 8/1,
The Covid shots were tested and researched for about 5 months and then had to be bum rushed onto the public because of political motivation. Even now we haven’t quite reached the 3rd year of testing and research . We have been the live bait test subjects.
It’s been a minimally effective, maximum hyped and mandated “vaccination” that wasn’t one.
So right gotta say twice

But this means all the Branch Covidians who have been screaming at us for the past few years about getting vaxxed have now even lost the great Saint Fauci!

This truly is the final nail in the coffin. If this doesn't awaken the sheeple, nothing will.

I suspect the vast majority will never admit it or apologize, true to form of course.

....a bombshell paper he co-authored last month suggests ALL vaccines for common respiratory viruses may face intractable hurdles. And that's not even the worst news.​

Fauci just helped spearhead the effort to push a new type of vaccine on the world. After only a few months of testing, the United States and other countries injected their citizens with more than 3 billion doses of mRNA.

Yet with these words, Fauci is admitting that effort has failed completely. He’s not excluding the mRNAs from “past unsuccessful attempts” that “have been a public health failure.” He’s not saying they can form the basis for “bold new paths.”

He’s washing his hands of them - and whatever the long-term consequences of their failed effort to rewire the immune system may be.

And there it is, folks.

The Con Man wants to ride off into the sunset with a clean conscience, so he lays this egg on all his dumb cult-like supporters who just wouldn't listen to reason.

We tried to warn you, but you let politics override common sense.

Hang your heads in shame.
it's a conspiracy Thingy.. :)

I just enjoy calling out obvious hypocrisy.

I also don’t need thoughts and prayers from soulless heathens like yourself.

Get it?
Dude. I’m on your side. I don’t WANT you to get vaxxed

I wonder how the last elction would have gone had they been around.

And here you see it. The truth. What a piece of shit you and most other lefturds here are. Then you’ll cry and whine when we laugh as one of you idiots who got all your shots and boosters gets heart problems.

And here you see it. The truth. What a piece of shit you and most other lefturds here are. Then you’ll cry and whine when we laugh as one of you idiots who got all your shots and boosters gets heart problems.
Hey...you have my thoughts and prayers. The same ones you give when a dozen school kids get gunned down.

Is that not good enough?

Hey...you have my thoughts and prayers. The same ones you give when a dozen school kids get gunned down.

Is that not good enough?
You're really fucked up.

But I'll bet you knew that already.

Forum List

Back