Dr. Anthony Fauci now admits the mRNA Covid vaccines hardly work and might not be approvable

But this means all the Branch Covidians who have been screaming at us for the past few years about getting vaxxed have now even lost the great Saint Fauci!

This truly is the final nail in the coffin. If this doesn't awaken the sheeple, nothing will.

I suspect the vast majority will never admit it or apologize, true to form of course.

....a bombshell paper he co-authored last month suggests ALL vaccines for common respiratory viruses may face intractable hurdles. And that's not even the worst news.​

Fauci just helped spearhead the effort to push a new type of vaccine on the world. After only a few months of testing, the United States and other countries injected their citizens with more than 3 billion doses of mRNA.

Yet with these words, Fauci is admitting that effort has failed completely. He’s not excluding the mRNAs from “past unsuccessful attempts” that “have been a public health failure.” He’s not saying they can form the basis for “bold new paths.”

He’s washing his hands of them - and whatever the long-term consequences of their failed effort to rewire the immune system may be.

And there it is, folks.

The Con Man wants to ride off into the sunset with a clean conscience, so he lays this egg on all his dumb cult-like supporters who just wouldn't listen to reason.

We tried to warn you, but you let politics override common sense.

Hang your heads in shame.
shockedface.jpg

Nice mis-read of what Faucci said.

He merely points to the effectiveness of infection prevention in respitory vaccines vs other vaccines. But the very nature of infection location is the reason, not the vaccines themselves.

Yeah, we knew that from the start. Scientists were trying desperately to get this heard.

I'll take that as a no.

So, you're unqualified.

In other words, a quack
If you're expecting medical advice here...you're dumber than I thought. And I think you're pretty fucking dumb

If you're expecting medical advice here...you're dumber than I thought. And I think you're pretty fucking dumb
Of course you do.

You're a leftard. You believe a LOT of stupid nonsensical bullshit.

It looks like he it couldn't answer the question even after rage googling.
Rage googling!! As a video gamer I am well aquainted with the concept of "rage quitting." Even rage uninstalling --- but never saw it migrated to Google. :tongue:

And there it is, folks.
Where WHAT is?

That's a very long paper. I'm sure you read the whole thing to come to your conclusion, so can you tell me where Fauci said "the mRNA Covid vaccines hardly work and might not be approvable"? That's pretty important. I'd like to see that.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Every time I hear about some asshole redneck who refused the shot and died I just nod and grin.

I wonder how the last elction would have gone had they been around.

Oh well. We’ll never know

Last edited:

Forum List

Back