Dozens of ANTIFA Terrorists Arrested for Violence During ‘Straight Pride Parade’

You are on the side of clear racist terrorists.
^ the irony
You just hanging out today?
64992143_2393097524254034_7540368215491215360_o.jpg

I’d be in jail if I went... I would have beaten the shit out of 100’s of democrats
I wish I could have gone. I would have laughed so hard. I would have been the green shirt man on steroids.

I am seriously bummed that I live so far from Boston.

The white boy incels are feeling threatened and there isn't much that is more fascinating than watching those fools pretend to be fierce tough men by having a parade for themselves. They can't even be original and come up with their own thing!

I wonder if they think this will help them get a girlfriend? You know they aren't that bright after all. Not the 250 watt 3 way bulb (haha), more like the 5 watt candelabra bulb with a small base. Bless their stupid stupid hearts.

I’d be in jail if I went... I would have beaten the shit out of 100’s of democrats
I wish I could have gone. I would have laughed so hard. I would have been the green shirt man on steroids.

I am seriously bummed that I live so far from Boston.

The white boy incels are feeling threatened and there isn't much that is more fascinating than watching those fools pretend to be fierce tough men by having a parade for themselves. They can't even be original and come up with their own thing!

I wonder if they think this will help them get a girlfriend? You know they aren't that bright after all. Not the 250 watt 3 way bulb (haha), more like the 5 watt candelabra bulb with a small base. Bless their stupid stupid hearts.
Just as long as you didn’t try to shut down free speech I would have left your law intact lol

Why all of this "antifa" stuff when we've got all of these "militia" monkeys running around in the woods in camies playing soldier?

The muscle boy in the trump shirt and tats was hilarious. He thinks he's quite something. Another hilarious thing was the statement by one of the organizers of this fiasco to the effect that it was meant to represent some other "side," which I took to mean that there was some sort of competition between heterosexuals and LGBTs that the rest of us don't know about.

I'm a woman who is sexually attracted to men and have never found another woman attractive in that way. I didn't know that I am on a "side." Does this mean that, if I have sex with a male, I'm scoring one for the home team? And better yet, that I'm scoring against some other team?

Why all of this "antifa" stuff when we've got all of these "militia" monkeys running around in the woods in camies playing soldier?

The muscle boy in the trump shirt and tats was hilarious. He thinks he's quite something. Another hilarious thing was the statement by one of the organizers of this fiasco to the effect that it was meant to represent some other "side," which I took to mean that there was some sort of competition between heterosexuals and LGBTs that the rest of us don't know about.

I'm a woman who is sexually attracted to men and have never found another woman attractive in that way. I didn't know that I am on a "side." Does this mean that, if I have sex with a male, I'm scoring one for the home team? And better yet, that I'm scoring against some other team?
Because running around in the woods harms or threatens no one

Violently attacking someone for openly expressing their beliefs is in fact a threat to others

Sounds to me like a small number of losers who are threatened by gays took to the streets to troll the left in a city that they knew would not welcome their message.
There were 200 folks there for the Straight Pride Parade (heavy Trump emphasis) and over 1,000 protesters. By the time Milo took the stage, the original 200 had thinned considerably.
Yes, it seems ANTIFA types were pepper sprayed -- there is a pic of it in the article. There is no information on the political makeup of those arrested by the police.

Antifa is fighting the Fascists. By all means necessary you fight Fascism.

Antifa is a terrorist group.

Scum they are!:04:
Antifa is for the greater good, you fight the fascists by all means necessary.
Antifa are spoiled entitled kids who are fighting to be noticed

You have no right to silence the opinions of others by any means necessary
No one got "silenced." The morons who organized the Straight Pride Parade got to make public spectacles of themselves on national media. Good for them. I'm particularly glad they opened the parade with a Trump float. Knock off a few million more voters that will never vote for him now. lol

Sounds to me like a small number of losers who are threatened by gays took to the streets to troll the left in a city that they knew would not welcome their message.
There were 200 folks there for the Straight Pride Parade (heavy Trump emphasis) and over 1,000 protesters. By the time Milo took the stage, the original 200 had thinned considerably.
Yes, it seems ANTIFA types were pepper sprayed -- there is a pic of it in the article. There is no information on the political makeup of those arrested by the police.
Why do you make fun of people different then you?

No one got "silenced." The morons who organized the Straight Pride Parade got to make public spectacles of themselves on national media. Good for them. I'm particularly glad they opened the parade with a Trump float. Knock off a few million more voters that will never vote for him now. lol
They ATTEMPTED to silence them which is precisely what antifa always does.

They are by definition anti first amendment and not anti fascist

I can agree with much of the criticism of the straight parade that I see on the internet including the criticism you posted

This thread however is not about how dumb the straight pride is. It is about antifa trying to silence them violently which is abominable

Some on here are defending the antifa scum

They think everyone to the right of Mao is a fascist and even mediocre, mainstream conservatism is fascism. They're a bunch of pussy ass basement dwellers that like to beat up defenseless senior citizens from all I can tell. Ageist commie filth.

They ATTEMPTED to silence them which is precisely what antifa always does.

They are by definition anti first amendment and not anti fascist

I can agree with much of the criticism of the straight parade that I see on the internet including the criticism you posted

This thread however is not about how dumb the straight pride is. It is about antifa trying to silence them violently which is abominable

Some on here are defending the antifa scum
Have you got a factual article saying Antifa was violent? The two articles I read said they raised their middle fingers.

Why do you make fun of people different then you?
Because they're stupid?

Some men are terribly sensitive. Differences threaten them. They can't just live and let live.

Forum List

Back