25 Shot, 7 Killed, During First Half of Labor Day Weekend in Chicago

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Every weekend it is MASS MURDER CHICAGO STYLE and the DemonRATS who make so much noise about guns let the Neanderthals run a mock....... so Leftist, you OWN the town, what you going to do about it?.....NOT A FUCKING THING AS USUAL!!!

Mayor "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, WHERE IS MY PAYCHECK looks shocked!!!!!!

F8LRNXo.png

At least 25 people were shot, seven fatally, during the first half of Labor Day Weekend in Democrat-controlled Chicago.

The Chicago Sun-Times reports that the fatalities began around 12:22 a.m. Saturday, when 42-year-old Willie Coker was shot to death while standing outside. The shooting occurred on South Burley Avenue.

Roughly three hours later 18-year-old Angel Perez was shot and killed on West Le Moyne Street.

A 26-year-old man and a 32-year-old man were shot to death about an hour later in the 7100 block of South Paulina Street. The Chicago Tribune reports that three other adults were wounded in the South Paulina shooting.

A 15-year-old boy was shot and killed Sunday morning around 2:19 a.m. and a man was shot and killed at a party in Woodlawn about 20 minutes later. Another man was shot and killed in a drive-by shooting around 3:54 a.m. “in the 5100 block of South Pulaski Road.”

Breitbart News reported at least 29 were shot, six fatally, over the weekend of August 23-25, 2019, in Democrat-controlled Chicago.

At least 28 were shot, five fatally, in Chicago over the weekend of August 16-18. Forty-seven individuals were shot, four fatality, in Chicago over the weekend of August 9-11, and 53 individuals were shot, seven killed, in Democrat-controlled Chicago during the first weekend of August.

(Excerpt) Read more at conservativemedia.com .

Get rid of assault weapons. Wait, McConnell won't bring it to a vote. But wait, he's a Republican. Now we know why.

Get rid of assault weapons. Wait, McConnell won't bring it to a vote. But wait, he's a Republican. Now we know why.

I seriously doubt that any of those people were shot with what you call "assault weapons." Pistols are the tools of the trade among the ghetto goblins.

Every weekend it is MASS MURDER CHICAGO STYLE and the DemonRATS who make so much noise about guns let the Neanderthals run a mock....... so Leftist, you OWN the town, what you going to do about it?.....NOT A FUCKING THING AS USUAL!!!

F8LRNXo.png

At least 25 people were shot, seven fatally, during the first half of Labor Day Weekend in Democrat-controlled Chicago.

The Chicago Sun-Times reports that the fatalities began around 12:22 a.m. Saturday, when 42-year-old Willie Coker was shot to death while standing outside. The shooting occurred on South Burley Avenue.

Roughly three hours later 18-year-old Angel Perez was shot and killed on West Le Moyne Street.

A 26-year-old man and a 32-year-old man were shot to death about an hour later in the 7100 block of South Paulina Street. The Chicago Tribune reports that three other adults were wounded in the South Paulina shooting.

A 15-year-old boy was shot and killed Sunday morning around 2:19 a.m. and a man was shot and killed at a party in Woodlawn about 20 minutes later. Another man was shot and killed in a drive-by shooting around 3:54 a.m. “in the 5100 block of South Pulaski Road.”

Breitbart News reported at least 29 were shot, six fatally, over the weekend of August 23-25, 2019, in Democrat-controlled Chicago.

At least 28 were shot, five fatally, in Chicago over the weekend of August 16-18. Forty-seven individuals were shot, four fatality, in Chicago over the weekend of August 9-11, and 53 individuals were shot, seven killed, in Democrat-controlled Chicago during the first weekend of August.

Good joe Chicago, keep this up and soon there wont be a Democrap voter left in that city.

You apparently are so stupid you have no idea what an assault rifle is!

F8LRNXo.png

Seems like the only way to get rid of illegals.

F8LRNXo.png

Good joe Chicago, keep this up and soon there wont be a Democrap voter left in that city.

Ever see the movie Gremlins, where they multiply exponentially if they get wet or you feed them after dark? Democrats are the same way.

You'd think that because half of them abort their offspring and the other half are involved in same-sex relationships, they wouldn't multiply like they do. But they do.

That's one of the great mysteries of life. :dunno:

F8LRNXo.png

Ever see the movie Gremlins, where they multiply exponentially if they get wet or you feed them after dark? Democrats are the same way.

You'd think that because half of them abort their offspring and the other half are involved in same-sex relationships, they wouldn't multiply like they do. But they do.

That's one of the great mysteries of life. :dunno:
Endless supply of illegals

Slow for a Chicago holiday weekend!

But there's still time to improve.

Maybe they're going for an all-time new record. :dunno:

2018 Labor Day weekend: 11 killed, 21 wounded
2017 Labor Day weekend: 7 killed, 40 wounded
2016 Labor Day weekend: 13 killed, 53 wounded
2015 Labor Day weekend: 10 killed, 46 wounded
2014 Labor Day weekend: 7 killed, 36 wounded
2013 Labor Day weekend: 12 killed, 27 wounded

Chicago Crime 2019 | Chicago Murder, Crime & Mayhem | HeyJackass!

I seriously doubt that any of those people were shot with what you call "assault weapons." Pistols are the tools of the trade among the ghetto goblins.

Yes, I agree, Let's outlaw those too.

F8LRNXo.png

Don't worry about that. The U.N. will help get rid of all of our problems. And so we don't need Pres.Trump to send in the Feds to solve the problem. Since we are having many civil unrest around the country. And they declared that the U.S. is a danger zone. That is ground for the U.N. to step in. Unless Pres.Trump pulls us out of the U.N.

Sure, go right ahead. As long as you're the one who gets to go door to door, trying to take them away.

Sure, go right ahead. As long as you're the one who gets to go door to door, trying to take them away.

I will leave that up to the professionals. Shouldn't be hard to ID the criminals based on their past swipes at Walmart at Bob's Gun-A-Roma.

Forum List

Back