Dozens of ANTIFA Terrorists Arrested for Violence During ‘Straight Pride Parade’

EDUGLexWkAAwXbs

The trend of arresting home grown nutcase terrorists must spread across the USA.

And nothing will happen to them because the city and state governments are the enemies of patriots.

------------

Law enforcement arrested 36 individuals, mostly believed to be ANTIFA terrorists, at yesterday’s straight pride parade in Boston, MA, as four police were injured as the thugs attempted to stop the parade from taking place.

Big League Politics reported that ANTIFA was already fundraising to cover bail fees for their organization’s terrorists beforehand, as their violent display was clearly premeditated in an attempt to shut down the lawful orderly protest that drew approximately 200 participants.

(Excerpt) Read more at bigleaguepolitics.com ...
This is what should happen to all communist. If what Antifa pushes is so popular...why did people of Eastern Europe and Soviet Union reject it?

Why all of this "antifa" stuff when we've got all of these "militia" monkeys running around in the woods in camies playing soldier?

The muscle boy in the trump shirt and tats was hilarious. He thinks he's quite something. Another hilarious thing was the statement by one of the organizers of this fiasco to the effect that it was meant to represent some other "side," which I took to mean that there was some sort of competition between heterosexuals and LGBTs that the rest of us don't know about.

I'm a woman who is sexually attracted to men and have never found another woman attractive in that way. I didn't know that I am on a "side." Does this mean that, if I have sex with a male, I'm scoring one for the home team? And better yet, that I'm scoring against some other team?
Some men are terribly sensitive. Differences threaten them. They can't just live and let live
You have got that right! I've never had any problem with anyone. But I have never lived my life with a chip on my shoulder. This "white boy with chip on shoulder" is becoming really, really boring. Totally tedious. Attention whores.

EDUGLexWkAAwXbs

The trend of arresting home grown nutcase terrorists must spread across the USA.
And nothing will happen to them because the city and state governments are the enemies of patriots.
Law enforcement arrested 36 individuals, mostly believed to be ANTIFA terrorists, at yesterday’s straight pride parade in Boston, MA, as four police were injured as the thugs attempted to stop the parade from taking place.
Big League Politics reported that ANTIFA was already fundraising to cover bail fees for their organization’s terrorists beforehand, as their violent display was clearly premeditated in an attempt to shut down the lawful orderly protest that drew approximately 200 participants.

So Lessee. Help me understand what is going on here:
  1. Less than 200 people showed up in Boston simply to peaceably celebrate normalcy and to advocate on behalf of the straight community respect and awareness for people from all walks of life, and were mobbed by an anti-fascism violent mob in black hoods who normally goes after skinheads.
  2. AOC waded in to attack the event saying it should have been called the "I-Struggle-With-Masculinity" parade.
  3. The event drew scorn from the mayor and many in the liberal city.
  4. It was really a political event as what the Antifa were really protesting was the fact that many in the event were wearing "Make America Great Again" hats and other gear promoting President Donald Trump. They held American and Israeli flags while Lee Greenwood's "God Bless the U.S.A." blasted from speakers.
  5. One of the largest floats in the parade featured "Trump 2020" and "Build the Wall," among other phrases coined by President Trump.
  6. The marchers were met by more than 1,000, leftwing antifa protestors many shouting "Nazi scum!" Some greeted the straight-pride marchers with their middle fingers and yelled expletives. Many LGBTQ advocates protested as well. "Boston doesn't want you!" one man yelled. "We outnumber you!"
Apparently the Militant Left feel so threatened and their position so weak that they had to start a riot over less than 200 people promoting traditional values, being White, the Flag, and yes, Donald Trump. Being straight and normal and waving the flag is now hate speech. The Left can include everything except, normal, white, flag-loving straight people. It isn't Trump or the Right that is bringing about this looming civil war, it is the militant radical left hell bent on crushing conservatism and American tradition. We are on the verge of anarchy as the Left declares war on all who gave them a voice of equality in the first place.

View attachment 277101

View attachment 277100

This "parade" thing started out as being something about having a heterosexual sexual orientation and feeling put-upon by people who have other orientations. Then it morphed into being something about being caucasian, then it morphed into being something about supporting trump politics. I'm confused here. What are the connections between these issues. And who is the little muscle bitch in the trump shirt?

Nobody ever told me that it wasn't okay to be a heterosexual. The guys who organized this "parade" are just some loony boys who obviously are "white," can't get laid, and have some connection to trump politics. Yeech.
Maybe so. But they still have a right to walk down the street in peace like everyone else. Or don't you agree with that either.

EDUGLexWkAAwXbs

1. Less than 200 people showed up in Boston simply to peaceably celebrate normalcy and to advocate on behalf of the straight community respect and awareness for people from all walks of life, and were mobbed by an anti-fascism violent mob in black hoods who normally goes after skinheads.
  2. AOC waded in to attack the event saying it should have been called the "I-Struggle-With-Masculinity" parade.
  4. It was really a political event as what the Antifa were really protesting was the fact that many in the event were wearing "Make America Great Again" hats and other gear promoting President Donald Trump. They held American and Israeli flags while Lee Greenwood's "God Bless the U.S.A." blasted from speakers.
  5. One of the largest floats in the parade featured "Trump 2020" and "Build the Wall," among other phrases coined by President Trump.
  6. The marchers were met by more than 1,000, leftwing antifa protestors many shouting "Nazi scum!" Some greeted the straight-pride marchers with their middle fingers and yelled expletives. Many LGBTQ advocates protested as well. "Boston doesn't want you!" one man yelled. "We outnumber you!"
Apparently the Militant Left feel so threatened and their position so weak that they had to start a riot over less than 200 people promoting traditional values, being White, the Flag, and yes, Donald Trump. Being straight and normal and waving the flag is now hate speech. The Left can include everything except, normal, white, flag-loving straight people. It isn't Trump or the Right that is bringing about this looming civil war, it is the militant radical left hell bent on crushing conservatism and American tradition. We are on the verge of anarchy as the Left declares war on all who gave them a voice of equality in the first place.

View attachment 277101

View attachment 277100

This "parade" thing started out as being something about having a heterosexual sexual orientation and feeling put-upon by people who have other orientations. Then it morphed into being something about being caucasian, then it morphed into being something about supporting trump politics. I'm confused here. What are the connections between these issues. And who is the little muscle bitch in the trump shirt?

Nobody ever told me that it wasn't okay to be a heterosexual. The guys who organized this "parade" are just some loony boys who obviously are "white," can't get laid, and have some connection to trump politics. Yeech.
Maybe so. But they still have a right to walk down the street in peace like everyone else. Or don't you agree with that either.
They can walk down the street. We can laugh at them.

I think the courts should rescind bail for Antifa. George Soros' money is too available. They're not detained to throw their sorry butts back on the streets immediately. Make 'em sit in jail for a few weeks for their crimes with no bail before their trials. That will make them think about whether they want a repeat performance!

Go, President Trump! :iyfyus.jpg:

How many people have a Antifa killed? How many have the multiple mass killings by White Supremacists ?
9/11-style response needed to fight white supremacists, Jewish security officials say - Jewish Telegraphic Agency
White supremacists have murdered at least 73 since Charlottesville, ADL says
It's not like extreme leftist Antifa is a great organization Yet, it amazes me that Little Trumpsters cry and moan about Antifa but are very quiet about White Supremacists, who have kill goals.

Yes, parrot the list laid out for you commies. lol what a hoot. 'White Supremacists' don't even come near the death tolls of your average Labor Day Weekend in Black Chicago, among Democrats' most solid voter base. We deport Democrats, we get rid of 10's of thousands of serial killers and gangsters and their support network, our murder rates drop like r

Wow, just wow. And a racist too. Go fuck yourself, you ignorant loser,
FBI's Wray says most domestic terrorism arrests this year involve white supremacy

Last edited:
EDUGLexWkAAwXbs

View attachment 277101

View attachment 277100

Why do you need to laugh at anyone? Are you that pathetic? Does it make you feel like a man?

And apparently, no . . . they CAN'T walk down the street. Kinda what the OP is about.

EDUGLexWkAAwXbs

View attachment 277101

View attachment 277100

It took thousands of years for humans to become monogamous. As heterosexuals. And even that has had issues. Inside of near 50 years we have torn that apart. We are moving more and more towards sniffing around and phukn and phukn some more and getting out of Dodge. The advance models of the sex robots can not get here soon enough. Another couple of decades and they will be completely human like, even speaking. I just wonder if our society can afford all of this.

EDUGLexWkAAwXbs

View attachment 277101

View attachment 277100

It took thousands of years for humans to become monogamous. As heterosexuals. And even that has had issues. Inside of near 50 years we have torn that apart. We are moving more and more towards sniffing around and phukn and phukn some more and getting out of Dodge. The advance models of the sex robots can not get here soon enough. Another couple of decades and they will be completely human like, even speaking. I just wonder if our society can afford all of this.
50 years? More like 20. And over what. For 5,000 years man has slowly been moving towards a more enlightened and civilized society. Now with the advent of progressiveness, we are reverting back to a cruder, violent, uncaring, self-centered, animalistic society.

EDUGLexWkAAwXbs

View attachment 277101

View attachment 277100

Why do you need to laugh at anyone? Are you that pathetic? Does it make you feel like a man?

And apparently, no . . . they CAN'T walk down the street. Kinda what the OP is about.
EDUGLexWkAAwXbs

View attachment 277101

View attachment 277100

They got to walk down the street. We can laugh if we wish. I don't need to "feel like a man." I'm a woman who is attracted to men, you fool. I can laugh at a monkey, can't I?

View attachment 277101

View attachment 277100

View attachment 277101

View attachment 277100

They got to walk down the street. We can laugh if we wish. I don't need to "feel like a man." I'm a woman who is attracted to men, you fool. I can laugh at a monkey, can't I?
Man, woman, apparently still not too bright. You need to get a real life so you have something better to do than worry about every person different from you that you don't agree with.

Antifa is fighting the Fascists. By all means necessary you fight Fascism.
The tards are overly simplistic. Declare those you disagree with, exercising FREE SPEECH, and justify acts of terrorism against those you disagree with.
Free speech has consequences. You make a threat the authorities take it seriously. Also Holocaust denial and other forms of hate speech should have consequences.

The white boy incels are feeling threatened and there isn't much that is more fascinating than watching those fools pretend to be fierce tough men by having a parade for themselves. They can't even be original and come up with their own thing!......

You don't think gay people invented parades, do you? You need to ask yourself why this largely unnoticed event threatens you so much.

Sounds to me like a small number of losers who are threatened by gays took to the streets to troll the left in a city that they knew would not welcome their message.
There were 200 folks there for the Straight Pride Parade (heavy Trump emphasis) and over 1,000 protesters. By the time Milo took the stage, the original 200 had thinned considerably.
Yes, it seems ANTIFA types were pepper sprayed -- there is a pic of it in the article. There is no information on the political makeup of those arrested by the police.
Why do you make fun of people different then you?
Because they're stupid?
So are gays stupid?

EDUGLexWkAAwXbs

View attachment 277101

View attachment 277100

Was the parade stopped? Did I miss an important article here, or what?

Sounds to me like a small number of losers who are threatened by gays took to the streets to troll the left in a city that they knew would not welcome their message.
There were 200 folks there for the Straight Pride Parade (heavy Trump emphasis) and over 1,000 protesters. By the time Milo took the stage, the original 200 had thinned considerably.
Yes, it seems ANTIFA types were pepper sprayed -- there is a pic of it in the article. There is no information on the political makeup of those arrested by the police.
Because they're stupid?
So are gays stupid?

Is this your way of trying to come out of the closet?

Because they're stupid?
So are gays stupid?

Are you waiting for a opportunity.. wot happen I’m straight homo

Man, woman, apparently still not too bright. You need to get a real life so you have something better to do than worry about every person different from you that you don't agree with.

I'm not worried, but I do find these loonies funny. A guy in a trump muscle shirt and tats? Oh, come on! Of course I find such a clown funny. Do you actually think that I would take this guy seriously? Respect him? He choose to present himself in public in this way. I emphasize that this is his choice.

Because they're stupid?
So are gays stupid?

Are you waiting for a opportunity.. wot happen I’m straight.....o

Keep repeating that and maybe some people will believe you.

Forum List

Back